From fear you will Learn and Earn. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

From fear you will Learn and Earn.

In my view, the field of cryptocurrencies is a vast one with both benefits and dangers, which is why I believe most beginners are afraid of failure, whether in business or in earning income.CryptoTalk provided anyone with the ability to learn all they need to know in order to start their own cryptocurrency trading and investment company.

• +1 1

I do not think that I agree with you on this, that fear is a true enemy of mankind and has a negative role in our decisions. When we fear something, we will not be able to do or confront it, and therefore we will lose the opportunities available to us. If we want to succeed, we must overcome fear

My dear friend Fear is a disease and you must get rid of it as soon as possible, my dear to have no experience, this is a normal thing, and you should strive to increase your experience and be more active and overcome fear because it is the reason for your failure 

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. Fear is the thing that teaches us new things and form this we can do good things. When we have fears then the question rise in our mind and we ask more questions and then we ask others about this and then can surely help us to learn new things. These are all made possible when we seek to learn more.

It is more correct to say that from facing fear you will learn and gain. When we take things seriously in learning from the experiences of the elderly, fear will gradually disappear, because fear is created from the unknown and lack of knowledge.💎

far is your worst enemy ever it keeps away from taking risks and achieving you dreams so courage is a must and believing in our selves is the only way to succeed 

Hello my friends ...
I am a beginner here and at the beginning of my joining I was a little nervous (I have some fear of not gaining a good reputation), so I adhered to all the rules and conditions that must be followed.
Because I know very well that without fear, facing difficulties and stumbling in the beginning, I will not reach my goal of spreading encrypted speech to the widest range.

Welcome my friend fear comes from the unknown. That is, when you go to a fateful business, or to an unknown place, you will be accompanied by a positive fear that will cause you to guess so much that it will prompt you to pay attention and behave better. Personally, I don't think fear is its consequence unless it grows too high.

My friend most of people have fear and i think it is normal because this is the nature feeling for human been but this is came from lake of experience and knowledge

Yes, my friend, you're right, but we don't feel blue ' cause everything we felt who will lose and will not work with us something so we don't feel blue and be confident of the steps to our first and follow you to adjust my friend

Fear, my friend, is the enemy of success, set in the field of investment and work based on some risk, and by expanding experience and developing knowledge, you will get rid of it and it will turn into a study of opportunities and knowledge of the risk that we will accept or reject and do not provide any possible help, but take advantage of the assistance provided to you and the appropriate opportunities that come to you .
good luck

• +1 1

No one will guide you, and you can have good information from a forum, ask questions or whatever you think you are doing but in the end it is always your decision where to invest. Do not try to find others and then accuse them if your investment goes bad and you lose money.

I think my friend that tear comes forum a lack of experience we all should  never Alto  entire.we should  avoid  it at all  cost. You must learn  from this  forum due to  and you can  improve  your English.

If there is fear inside us, then neither we can learn nor can we earn in the best way, then if we want to earn, then we should finish all the fears from inside ourselves. 

Dear Friend! You are absolutely right. Fear is not good in cryptocurreny. We should work here with very freshly mind. Then we can make useful valuable posts. We should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum and make good posts.

Greetings .. I think that there is no fear in reality and that what really scares us is not the things, not the people, but the thoughts that we hold about those things and those people.

Yes your question is correct myself I just one say I'm got fear and much more depression because I just loss in share market and my friend told me about this Crypto currency and I'm gonna search about it and I knew that what actually fear is about you and if you took money in anywhere if graph is down you got fear and if graph is up you get happiness so this just a game in our life you need to defend yourself.

In my view, the field of cryptocurrencies is a vast one with both benefits and dangers, which is why I believe most beginners are afraid of failure, whether in business or in earning income. 
CryptoTalk provided anyone with the ability to learn all they need to know in order to start their own cryptocurrency trading and investment company.

Dear friend, we must set a line and not put fear in front of us. We must move forward, learn and gain experience from experienced people, and patience in order to obtain knowledge and profits.

I would not prefer to start the topic with the word fear. The word caution should be used because it is better. Because caution is key here. You must research carefully and submit useful posts. This will lead you to success.

• +3 1

Yes, the instinct of fear in a person is what makes him cautious most of the time. Therefore, fear of loss or fraud is good if it is reasonable, but you have to be bold and adventurous and the knowledge and experience necessary will be in the best condition

For me, I think that fear is the basis of any success in any business.
But we have to overcome it and believe in our capabilities and work seriously according to the desired goal to be achieved.

Yeah, buddy, at first I was scared because I thought this site was hard, but over time I got better and I got more experience.

When you have little experience, fear will inevitably possess you. That is why I advise you to learn everything that matters to the cryptocurrency and strive to gain the experience and skill necessary to get rid of your fears. I advise you to be careful while writing posts and while giving the reputation and to abide by the rules of the forum for that.  I also advise you not to be anxious and afraid while making deals, and not to do them until after careful study and care, and by doing so you expel all fears from your mind and walk on the right path towards success.

Which is correct in which together with dread will come studying. We all dread due to the fact we all consider declining just before also offering that a spin. Yet when we all get over our concerns next we could rise above the particular atmosphere due to the fact without dread there's no halting. Yet dread is important due to the fact together with dread all of it arises from. When we all will not dread we all are not going to desire to test it. Also thinking about seeking that particular factor is not going to appear. And also we all dread one thing we all acquire humps to use that.