From fear you will Learn and Earn. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

From fear you will Learn and Earn.

When you hear the word cryptocurrency then you will get fear of loss your money but this forum is very good to learn and earn at the same time because it gives more information and knowledge about cryptocurrency and we will get money from making useful posts here for others and you also get knowledge from experience of seniors on this post and also get help from them... Thank you.

I believe that fear and caution is required to avoid mistakes and heavy losses, but excessive fear and lack of learning comes from lack of confidence in yourself and your information and often causes failure.

yes dear you are absolutely right man always learn from its fear because fear make them able to make yourself strong so that they can face any difficulties of life with calm and peace and build confidence in themselves their internal fear about anything will make them to learn about more about your goal 

• +5 1

Yes my dear friend from fear you will earn and also learn but try as much as possible to seek advice from senior so that you will not vaulate the rules and regulations of this platform don't do copy and paste or create multiple accounts in other to generate more reputation

Yes it is the fear that force us to do things. For example it is the fear of being poor in the future that force us to strive for financial stability. And from this fear we try to learn ways to not be broke in future and by learning those ways or tactics we start earning. 

Frankly, I do not think that the word fear is correct. Rather, it is caution and attention in the way we deal with the topics discussed in the forum. As long as you follow the rules well, I fear you.

Welcome my friend, we are here to learn and gain money and knowledge. We must be stronger to move away from the risks that exist in the world of cryptography. We must move away from the illusion of failure and not despair.

• +1 1

Reading and participating in this forum helps reduce these concerns. The more you have the experience, the more you can overcome the fears and compensate for your loss if you make some mistakes.
So try to learn from the experts here because they provide valuable information.

I agree with you my friend is sure that each of us is interested in his future and is afraid of failing to achieve what he wishes in it and therefore entails more and more hard and fruitful work and acquire new skills and information constantly and present new ideas and share them with others you will know then that you have to ask

It is obvious that you hesitate to take a new step that you are taking, especially since you do not have much knowledge About this thing .

Fear will prevent you from submitting to any But this is not so bad You have to slow down, but not Learn and gain good knowledge before investing and observe experienced old members here and ask them about their experiences.

You will learn everything within a while, but you have to be patient

Hello dear friends, I am completely new here, but yes of course there is after the fear of adventure here, but I am excited to work here, but we have to beware of some scammers, but I think that it is a good job and takes us towards a successful future.

The scale of cryptocurrency transactions, as well as the risks associated with them, causes us, particularly beginners, to be afraid of the unknown, so fear is a natural reaction that motivates us to learn more before taking any action.

Dear friend, in my opinion fear comes to us when we do something with little knowledge and then We take risk to do something good but I suggest you that you should seek knowledge from Senior on this platform from this way you will get good information and earning from this form .

Hello dear gana I hope you all are good and great on this platform first of all I want to tell you that Talk Talk is a very good and legal platform for every those who want to earn money from home this is a good and perform very well L&T cryptocurrency provide you are such a good thing and you can learn here and earn money from here

• +4 1

My friend, fear comes from a lack of interest in experience and knowledge. Therefore, when you want to get away from fear, you must learn, persevere, and rely on a well-thought-out plan to achieve it.
You should get acquainted with the field of cryptocurrencies in order to gain knowledge and gain information that will benefit you in the investment process and in creating useful publications.

• +2 1

It is about our personality and our desire
Everyone has no sufficient confidence to enter into the investment in Crete and encrypted currencies
It needs a little durability
But at the same time, the negative impact of some old members can not be denied on beginners

My friend, you should pay attention to an important point. Do not underestimate fear. Fear is when you are an experienced and intelligent person. It is a fundamental factor for success because fear stimulates your mind to work more and realize things, but you have to direct your emotions to the right place in order to succeed

As a beginner
The fear was dominated by my thinking and still accompanied me yet .... to make mistakes ...
To be made because of those mistakes ... that to expose to fraud ... but when I read the topics you speak about fear .... And how we control it .... and provide tips I think this is providing me with some confidence in myself and support and motivation to overcome My fears
Really I am grateful to members

Well said friend. Fear is a way to learn lesson  and also get experience.  When we work with fear and take risk then  we explore new things and our knowledge also increase. I like your post my dear fellow.  And dear blockchain wallet is good and best wallet.

Yup we can learn from fear. We should never give up with fear we should do work hard and achieve our goals if we feel fear but we still determine to do work one day we will be successful 

I think fear is two types . Fear paralyzes our movement and prevents us from working well . Fear makes us work with caution and attention and pushes us more tired in order to get the experience that will make us overcome this fear .

• +2 1

Yes I agree with that , but there are two kinds of fear , fear that motivate you to learn and work and fear make you unable to do anything so the person must choose what kind of fear do he want 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend Fear comes when we do not trust ourselves and we cannot work well when we have fear. We must trust ourselves to remove fear from within us and be able to succeed in this forum. We must always trust what we do in order to succeed. Yes, my senior friend of this forum provides all the information that helps us succeed. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

My friend, you should not be afraid. You must be adventurous in order to be able to gain everything from knowledge, experience and money. If you remain afraid, you will not be able to get anything in life, you must be wise and ambitious at work.

Fear comes from lack of experience

So the new members should not worry

They just have to be patient and calm to get the best information

And the experts here always help

• +3 1