From fear you will Learn and Earn. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

From fear you will Learn and Earn.

Most of the people they have fear but from where it comes from ? It clicks to our mind that before taking step must learn about that ? is it true that senior members guide  us where are we invest and which wallet to be use ??

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

I think, my friend, that fear comes from a lack of experience, and I think it is necessary to be concerned about this .. and I think that it is the reason that prompts us to progress and learn more about the field and the experienced members help us through its publications so I hope to transfer fear and failure to the beginning A new success, good luck .. If you agree with my vision, please support me with sweetness and heart. Thank you

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Abdul Qadir khan said:

Most of the people they have fear but from where it comes from ? It clicks to our mind that before taking step must learn about that ? is it true that senior members guide  us where are we invest and which wallet to be use ??

@Abdul Qadir khan yes my dear you are amazing amazing and you are absolutely right. With our here we got some experience from our life and from our work. Here we got some experience from our fear and also crypto give us earning from here. So he's an amazing website it is well performed and give us opportunity to learn and earn from here. 💞

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes from fear we can learn. If you have fear you can't take challenges. Without taking challenge or risk yiu can't shine in your life. Fear is the very big obstacle to go ahead. So you have to take mental.preparation that don’t have to fear.     

• +1 1

No its not .I think Care is better We should be careful not fear Fear is harmful for our skills if we are without fear then we give our best Fear is not good If we are fear we don't achieve our goal don't improve our skills .

Thank you 

Fear comes from our minds. Fear comes because we are afraid of the first step we take.If we can overcome fear then we can achieve success. Those who are senior members help us in investing or trading. They tell us through the post.

Fear always comes to our minds when we want to do something.  We can never be successful if we live in fear and it doesn't work.  So we must overcome fear.  We are also afraid when we invest, but if we ignore the fear, we can benefit.

Fear is something that we all should never try to entertain. We should avoid it at all cost. When you have fear  in you, it is what controls you and you will never be able to try new and better things to improve yourself. Fear  basically dictates what you do and most times, you don't get to do alot when you have this fear in you.

• +1 1

Failure is a stepping stone to sucess so friends fear makes negativity and be positive to do a job like this so with a positive vibe we approach to the forum and do your level best.

We must learn first before doing something that we do not know or we can learn and practice it at the same time that is what I do and it really works for me since I get gains and learning and I am disappointed to do the same.

@Abdul Qadir khan The magnitude of transactions in cryptocurrencies, the size of the risks surrounding them, pushes anyone, especially beginners, to fear the unknown, so fear is a natural thing that pushes us to learn more before taking any step.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well I agreed with you sir or ma that from fear we can learn any earn s well why? because it you don't have fear for the platform you won't hesitate to violate the rules and regulations but if you fear them you will be be able to take caution my dear friend.

• +1 1

Fear is something natural, we all have it, but I consider that lack of experience can play against you and make you doubt what you do, so learning to control the emotional part is important and we will eventually succeed if we apply the knowledge learned.
You must be careful because Senior members share their experiences or advice with us, but everyone is responsible for where they invest their money, so you cannot blame them in case of losses.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Good content but don't need any fear.  If You are right than don't worry any fear. Be Honest and Hard Work With family of crypto. Make good content And give good comment on posts. You will be succeed in life.😊😊😊

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Sometimes fear is good as well if you don't have proper information about a thing then you must fear to step in it before getting the required knowledge so Try to increase your knowledge by learning so that you can beat your fear to act freely.That is my point of view.Regarding cryptocurrency fear is must as it is risky as well with the benefits.

In my opinion, I think that many times we are afraid due to lack of experience or knowledge, but this is not why we have to prevent doing it, but we must try. With which we will learn from the experiences that we are going through.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

41 minutes ago, faisalmeo said:

@Abdul Qadir khan  dear friend fear comes from lack of experience. When we not have proper knowledge about anything and we start doing then we fear about that what happen. When we are in fear we can't do anything properly. Therefore care is better than fear 

@faisalmeo  you give a good definition about fear yes you're absolutely right, when we start any work newly then we fears its common because we made that work perfectly are not, so we need balance our fear and achieve our target, but when we works in crypto then we need some fear, because whenever market goes up and we don't have our loss fear and wait for more pump then maybe we face loss.

Edited by Honny143

Before taking any steps in cryptocurrencies you must learn about it. If you jump into crypto world without any knowledge then you will definitely lose your money. Learning is key in every aspect of life. 

Dear friend it is said that fear is a death before death. Fear come from the lack of inexperiences and when we do our work for the first time in our life. By using rule and regulations we can avoid from fear and earn best.

• +1 1

Thanks my friend for this topic. The best thing is to learn and try to do. Because it is our way to know things, to succeed, and to overcome all the obstacles that we encounter.

In the event that we are having fear From All-powerful at that point it would make us effective one but fear from individuals not continuously deliver us benefit .at some point it is valuable one and at some point not Great post having best substance do not require any fear. In the event that You're right than you don't have to be have any fear. ۔.stay genuine hardwork steadfast keep tolerance there's no require of being fear but at some point fear donate us great learning which learning donate us great benefit within the shape of winning ...

Yes you are right my dear friend I think fear really effected our personality and decision making I think. So therefore if we want to be a trader then I think we should need to make control on fear otherwise care is better no doubt.

• +1 1

Fear is a barrier to success, my friend, it is important that we work carefully and with great commitment, but not be afraid in every step we take.
The world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of risk and courage to achieve success and reach the goal that we aspire to, and there is no room for fear here.

• +2 1