is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nadim Hasan

is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job??

It totally depends on the person. If a person wants to take cryptotalk as a professional profession, he can take it. Again, many may not do it. Since money can be earned from this platform, so if anyone wants to earn money from here as a professional job he can obviously do it.

Yeah it is possible but i think we should take it as a part time job your question is reasonable and if anyone focus and have grip on this it wull Welldone but i think it's a part time work to earn some additional money

• +4 1

Yes it could be possible to get it as professional . So if we want to be more successful and think about it be a professional . So it could be possible .

What is this chance? What do you think you will earn, do you think you can make more than two dollars for what you do in this forum? You are mistaken and I am going to dissapoint you but your hopes are not real and you should start thinking before you have this kind of hopes that you will have this forum instead of a real job.

Yeah why not bro, professionalism helps us to do our best so of we work here as a professional then ultimately we will do good and earn good but if we take it as fun or relax then result will relay on it.

What kind of help, previously it was giving something good but now this is nothing, you can't make good from talk tokens and the bitcoin payments are reduced a lot, not to say that constantly there is a pause and we don't know what tomorrow will bring. So, no this is not about a job, although you should act more professional, this is a good point.

Hi comrades, Digital currency will be acceptable later on, so it seems to me that in case you choose it as a profession, it will be acceptable. Crypto Conversation is a worthy milestone for getting cash as it is the source of a lot of information about Bitcoin. Because we can constantly make a lot of money out of this discussion. I think this is enough for our daily life. However, in this situation, you should work normally.

According to me no. Cryptotalk is not a job platform. You can use the earning from cryptotalk to meet your needs. But it cannot replace your job directly. The knowledge and skills that you are getting from cryptotalk can be used to get better job. Like you can depend on trading,  investments. 

On 1/5/2021 at 1:08 PM, Nadim Hasan said:

i think if any one want he can take it professional job if modarator give us such a chance. now a days most  of the people who copleted theire gruduation. but they didn't get any work. so u hope cryptotalk will help them about theire money crisis.

Hi friends.

Yes I agree with you 💯% right that we can take crypto as a professional job in future.

Because it's only the best platform we can earns and learn at some time.

Our time is not waste.

In here we earns a lot of money by do some useful create post and comments.

I think it's very easy for everyone

Don't loose hope if you don't get job after graduation do work here with patience and hard working.

Hardworking is the only key for successful

Very bad idea, this is no job, you just get small bonuses when you are posting good comments and articles, anyone that sees this as a job is not thinking clearly, this is a forum where you can post and write your comments, your information and your experience about cryptocurrencies, do you have anything like that to offer? If not then you can't make it here.

Well dude yes you can work here as a part time job. Crypto is the only site where you can earn here or learn here . Crypto is the best forum ever.

It is simple and easy work at home . It is very helpful   now i am continue  this doing this work. It  has lot of people  doing this work  really this is professional work . Some people like doing part time work and my opinion this is good professional work.

Yes, I hope that the crypto forum is proving to be very helpful in making money and will continue to be so in the future. This is an informative and useful forum. We can earn good money by working hard in this forum. I am working as an employee in this forum and I am waiting for my income and I want to work harder so that I can get more benefit from this forum.

• +1 1

No my dear this is not a professional job You can earn money by this forum easily  on daily basis you can learn from this forum also but if you will do a mistake you will be banned by the admin anytime so dont Make the full time job   this forum try to work hard for extra earnings always and learn about the tradings and start trading to get extra profit for the future.

Yes dear right with my opinion also we can take it as a professional job if we work harder on cryptotalk and keep on writing useful topics we can earn good money from it to fulfill our all needs 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Well dear every one use this platform for earning.but a lot of people using this forum for gaining too much knowledge about Trading.

On 1/5/2021 at 10:08 AM, Nadim Hasan said:

i think if any one want he can take it professional job if modarator give us such a chance. now a days most  of the people who copleted theire gruduation. but they didn't get any work. so u hope cryptotalk will help them about theire money crisis.

I think that everyone on this forum had their permanent job which they used to do before joining here. Me, for example, a dentist but I like cryptocurrencies and working on this forum.

Thank you ❤

• +3 1

My dear brother. This platform gives you a good amount of money that can fill your pocket most of the time. I mean for simple daily things. Means it can be source of pocket money for us. But I don't think that it can be taken as a professional career until you take it serious and set out to invest and buy bitcoins. But this platform always benefits you in many ways.

Yes if  we take this site  as professional then we should spent time in this site as like we give our to our job but I think we should take this site as like part time job.

• +2 1

If you give full attention to the cryptotalk and know all rules and regulations of the Cryptotalk and have enough knowledge to post in this site then you can get enough money to fulfill your needs. 

1 minute ago, Cryptotalkk said:

Yes if  we take this site  as professional then we should spent time in this site as like we give our to our job but I think we should take this site as like part time job.

@Cryptotalkk Hello mates, In my opinion you can't accept cryptotalk as a full time job. You can't earn more for your family controlling by cryptotalk working. So you can accept it as a part time job. Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning free bitcoin, but we can't take it full time job.

It depends upon you there if you have time and you can give a time to crypto talk so it is good to for professional job and if you don't have a time in not more about the rules and regulation about the last about the conditions of the crypto talk so how you can take it is a professional job thank you.

My dear mate, If you follow the guidelines well and have a very neat and informative discussion and many people benefit from that discussion then of course you can take this forum as a professional job.But keep in mind that it is not possible to take it as a professional job at first because at first they will pay you a certain amount. And maybe not so much that you can make a little money through it. But the more experience you have here, the longer you can work, the better you can make money and the more time you can turn into a professional job.

Yes obviously you can make it a professional job but not at the bigners level at this point you are just a part time worker and getting experience from it but after it you also can invest on the digital currency from this plate form and you can full fill your expenses