is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job?? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nadim Hasan

is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job??

Why not bro?? One can make cryptotalk a professional job. Here you can learn lot of things about cryptocurrencies. So when you become expert in cryptocurrencies then you can start trading and investing.  And with investing and trading you can earn lot of profits and will become professional.

• +5 1

Obviously it is possible to take crypto as a professional job because of many reasons. Now a days many people who complete graduation can not get any job.They can easily earn money to work this site.Many people specially students work this site as a part time job.On the other hand we can earn a huge amounts of money by crypto trading and investing.

Today the world has much progress and the expensive of life are incresed crypto is just helpful to maintain your life but seeing the life of today the money we can earn from crypto dog is not more so I think with crypto talk to you can do another job also.

I don't think cryptotalk can be taken as a mere job not to talk of a professional job. When you are talking of job, you are talking of employer and employee relationship. This does not exist here. In an employer and employee relationship, there are laid down rules and regulations for both parties. Their duties and liabilities are clearly stated and mode of separation is also stated. In this platform, all these does not exist. This platform does not owe you any legal duty, you can be removed anytime, any day. Because of all these, you can take this platform as a place of work.

Yes Of Course We can take the Crypto Talk as our Professional Job. If You are Interested To give and take about the Knowledge and You are also Interested in the Crypto And it's Currencies then This Forum will proves Self to be Good for You.

• +2 1

I think the forum is for more education and to get to know the cryptocurrency. You can make money, but like additional income

• +2 1

I think everyone who took part in this gathering led a cryptocurrency debate to make a lot of money here and all graduates can make money and learn more through this fundraiser, experts welcome about it.  You can talk about cryptography as a job.  If the host gives us a special opportunity, I think if someone needs it, they can take it efficiently.  Today, most of the people who have stopped annoying today.  But they did nothing.  Therefore, I hope Cryptotalk can help them with their cash flow in case of emergency.

Dear @Nadim Hasan yes, this is absolutely right we can work on cryptotalk like a job we can earn a handsome amount by working on this forum we can improve our knowledge and thoughts this forum can solve our finincial problems in short cry is like a job 

• +3 1

I think crypto forum provide to get large amount of money here and the graduate people also earn. if you have a lot of knowledge and experience about this forum,You will done your success Because the earning of cryptotalk is enough for you. You can fulfile your needs through cryptotalk earning.Many people after joining with ctyptotalk are laft from therr jobs.

Every job or project we have to take professionally, it depends on the success within it, there are people who see a project like these in a hobby but we must put more importance on it so that we are one of the best on the platform.

• +1 1

Yes it's very possible to take cryptocurrency as professional job because people who take as work get paid handsomely, and if one can invest with money it's going yield a lot of profit.

On 1/5/2021 at 2:08 PM, Nadim Hasan said:

i think if any one want he can take it professional job if modarator give us such a chance. now a days most  of the people who copleted theire gruduation. but they didn't get any work. so u hope cryptotalk will help them about theire money crisis.

Yes it is possible to take cryptotalk as a professional job But you have to do other investment too. Let me explain if you are only working in a crypto talk platform then you won't be able to earn a lot but after earning from here if you invest it to the other sites then you will have more profit. Also you will get every knowledge you need about investment from this forum too.

I think I always want to start using crypto talk as my professional works because there is one saying that saya ''DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND LOVE WHAT YOU DO'' I have interest in crypto talk and that's why am trying to make it my professional works , it's pays more than some government work ,we are earning more than some workers in the world

You should take a good look at how much you can earn and for how long. If you think that by doing two hours of forum posts you can earn a lot then you are wrong. The payments are very low lately and you won't be close to that.

• +2 1

Welcome my companion, through the discussion we can fill some day by day needs, I don't imagine that we can give every one of our requirements through our pay from the gathering, it is an instructive discussion that is worried about acquiring data on digital forms of money and is viewed as low maintenance work and a type of revenue that can assist us for certain day by day needs.

• +2 1

Yes my friend, of course we should take crypto currency forum as professional. 

But this need proper knowledge about trading in crypto on a large amount. 

If we do trading in a large amount having experience then we will get much profit to fulfil our dreams. 

• +2 1

Hello I am new here of course you are right bro crypto currency is a good platform for earning and it's possible and we earned big amount from this forum and this is very helpful educational forum 

I am going to be good with crypto currency

• +2 1

Yes dear every one wants to earn a handsome income but no any plate forum available there but when  we know about crypto currency this plate forum is very amazing  because i am also a student i cannot have money about my study expenses this forum provides us to earn income so its very help full for students. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes my dear it may or may not. The only way to do better work here is to make your post useful and make your speech informative about cryptocurrency.

If you have little knowledge about cryptocurrency then you will not survive for long time on this forum.

• +2 1

Yeah all that sounds pretty crap to me,Looks like BT aint for me either.it can be taken as a professionaljob. I have across users with high number of reputation that have been banned such members will find it difficult to come back. 

yes why not , this is possible that we can take this cryptotalk as a professional work here because this will give us money as much we work here but we have to do 20 posts a day and 50 likes a day this is all we have to do to earn.

Yes, unemployment percentage is increasing day by day due to this thing many people are involving in online platforms to earn money. Cryptotalk is the best platform for part time job and the income we get from this platform is not enough to take as full time job. It will be professional if moderators add another way of income. 

• +3 1

It depends and I think in other way or view it can be possible, and in other view it can't be possible, to be sincerely speaking I know there's a lot of members in this forum who more than they thinking of, also achieve more than what they're also thinking of., 

If there is one thing I have learned, it is how you do one thing, you do them all. So if you want to do something, you have to do it in a good way. The truth is that many times, and I say this from experience, I used to do one thing and leave it in the middle. That habit I changed because it was the only way to achieve things and working hard towards a goal set and professionally!

Yes it can be possible but i am a student and my first priority is studies so i don't have time to take it as a proffessional job and work on it but as a secondry source of income and a part time job it is satisfactory for me to work for few hours on it and meet my expencea