is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nadim Hasan

is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job??

On 1/5/2021 at 1:08 PM, Nadim Hasan said:

i think if any one want he can take it professional job if modarator give us such a chance. now a days most  of the people who copleted theire gruduation. but they didn't get any work. so u hope cryptotalk will help them about theire money crisis.

Cryptotalk is a good platform for earning
As it is a source of alot of knowledge of bitcoins.
We can work full time here. Take this as a full time professional job.

Cryptotalk is a very good source of earning but it cannot be done as job. Because the payment system of this forum is based upon cryptocurrencies and they are very volatile and not secure for stable earnings.

I won't tell you that it will be wrong but you have to clear about your income from this site. If you think this good enough for you. Then you can use this site as a professional job. So It's totally depend on you.

I don't think so no doubt it is a good source of earning but I place it in the secondary source as a part time job.I am a student and I have many benefits of this platform and I am loving my time here and proud member of this forum but I use to be active here in my free time.

You could do it as anytime you wanted as this cryptocurrency business is quite of something flexible and awesome for many because of its many possibilities you could for and many has been helped because of it (although could been more if not only...) and you could learn alot of things to consider.

Yiu can take it as a one of some job but not the only one you can get a lot of money in this forum by the post you have daily it's a small amount of money that you can earn from the forum but you can add more incoming bu airdrops and bounty 

My friend thought the best job you could do here in coded talk would help you make profits in my opinion. If the talktoken price is high, you can consider it a professional job.

Hello my dear friend, first of all please consider cryptotalk as the platform where you could study about cryptocurrencies. Don't just consider it as a earning platform. But if you obey the rules and regulations made by the administration then you will get payment.

@Nadim Hasan  of course we can work here on this forum as our main income source but if we want to take this forum as our main income source we must gain experience about this forum.  If we have experience of trading and investing then we can earn a handsome amount from this forum. 

• +2 1

I t may be possible if moderator give us such chance. But in my opinion, take cryptotalk forum as side time job which helps you to achieve your goals in easy environment. No hardles face in their career. Those who want to be become a professional on this platform should do something new that directly affect the minds of moderators and they give you a chance to earn money with learning.

• +2 2

Crypto forum is very helpful and great especially those people who don't have any job mean those people who are jobless and can't have source of income . I wish it forum work for long term because it is good for us . If it stop work we can lose source of income .

• +1 1

It is a best opportunity for working as a part time but if you think that your income is enough for you to complete your expenses then you can work as a full time job in this forum. I think you must work in different kinds of method if you earn permanently through online work

I do not have any specific idea about this...But I know that when we all work hard for ourselves here. So, Every person, along with his hard work, turns his face on a good step. There is no special job in this platform but it is When the rank is incremental, you have your reputations increment along with it and your earning can also be very good. You can not get a permanent job for the future, you have to write. As long as you want to work on this platform, even if you make noise, then you will get a record of it when you work hard, then you will not get a record of it. 

My friend this platform is good but we cannot tottaly depend on it because its earning is low and second acounts bann situation is very tough if your acount is banned than what did you nothing except wait till one month.So please use must cryptotalk but with your job or physical work not tottaly depend on it.

Yes I think crypto talk should be a professional job but one thing is necessary on this app this is the time so your  Job is depend on this time if you have more than more time on this app you can earn more money for your financial help.

Yes it can be possible you can also choose cryptocurrency as a professional job but for this you have to work hard and you have to learn more and more about currency cryptocurrency in the initial you can't you that as it a profession because many people choose as it part time job because you have to comments daily which do not give us such a huge amount of money which can cover our all the needs so I suggest you to first work hard on his platform and then take it as a profession

Yes friend it is possible.  Because if you want to improve someone, you have to be patient with that work and take the work forward with hard work.  You can take this job as your professional job if you want, but you have to be more focused on the work.  Thank you.

Off kilter it is workable for all individuals who join this discussion can take crypto talk as an expert work on the grounds that crypto gathering give to get enormous measure of cash here and the alumni individuals additionally acquire and learn through this gathering

I don't think there is any doubt that it is a good source of income but I put it in secondary source as a part time job I am a student and I have many advantages of this platform and I love my time here and am proud to be a member of this forum I am active in my free time.

You can call this forum a way to earn money, but it would be wrong to take crypto as a profession.  Because we don't know how long cryptotalk will last.  So if cryptotalk shuts down, your dreams may be ruined.  So I think crypto should be taken as a per time job and not as a profession. More can be invested to earn.

• +4 1

Yes, it is possible as you know that the price of cryptocurrencies would sometimes be very high and sometimes lower but the order price of letters is very high. As is the price or value of BTC

@Nadim Hasan Obviously, it's possible for the Cryptotalk forum to connect you  with a professional job such as through Crypto trading and investing through the shared new crypto ideas and concepts with the Crypto enthusiasts that can create new opportunities and possibilities for the forum members to make their daily steady profits

No I don't think so because there are 50% members are student sk who they can be a full time job so i think its gopd to as a part time job and its will benefit to us as a part time job we will do our regularly work and do this work at the part time job are you agree with me or not please share you thoughts

Yes I think it will be possible to make it a professional job for some of us that are less busy in their daily activities and also to those that are in work to earn some additional money

Indeed as per say you are on this great amazing platform you we surely earn big and while will I said we shouldn't take as a profession due to the fact that you earn on something it seems to be recognize as legit and as a good perfection job that we be rated.