Etherflyer Exchanges - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Etherflyer Exchanges

I have never heard of their EtherFlyer exchange before so I cannot help you in this way but I will try to find out later on this exchange and I will let you know in full.

I have heard many times about etherflyer from my friends but I don't have any experience about it because I have never been used this site for my exchanges

On 12/29/2019 at 5:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Last year I follow etherflyer exchanges, the main reason is they have a lot of airdrop and already has market. This is good exchanges to support your trading and staking activity based on ethereum platform. Already has own coin ( TCASH ) and security system using private key and mnemonic phrases. Need your opinion about this exchanges depend your experience, thank you all.

I have earn a lot of airdrops from this exchange it's from japan and work good specially if you hold TCASH coin it's good for having more airdrop. I have made a great post explain everything about this exchange but the admin was deleted without any reason, any way thanks to remember this exchange 

I shared Airdrop to this platform and then discovered that it was scam and I have not used it yet. Do you really think it's good?

On 1/11/2020 at 9:31 AM, Huzlerdude said:

It is a decentralized exchange with  wide spread and the volume is quite low compare to other exchanges

i am agree with your  comment and i think most people upcoming to try it.

just now i can't say anything bt I'll give you a special things from my better experience. 

On 2/29/2020 at 1:44 PM, Summi said:

Yes it is a decentralised exchange you can use it for some certain trade but just make sure that the exchange lack volume

i am agree with your  comment and i think most people upcoming to try it.

In crypto market so many exchange exist so we can't no all exchange information, because we use only one are two reputated exchange to do trade are buying selling purpose, but you give eitherflyer exchange information is knowledgeable and any one interested in this exchange , then registered in this exchange.

the EtherFlyer exchange is a decentralized exchange based on Ethereum’s smart contracts and the trading process takes place in smart contracts, users need to deposit ETH or tokens into EtherFlyer smart contracts firstly.

I had no long experience on Etherflyer Exchanges because I didn't make good profits through it and found the YOBIT platform where I managed to make good profits through it

THINK POSITIVE

I have personally never heard about this exchange because and I also don't see it being very popular because it's not in the top. Is this a safe and trusted exchange to use? 

On 3/13/2020 at 5:32 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I had no long experience on Etherflyer Exchanges because I didn't make good profits through it and found the YOBIT platform where I managed to make good profits through it

Etherflayer I just heard, is it almost the same as myetherwallet? I don't think so, it's better to use only trusted coin exchangers such as binance and coinbase.

I have not used it. If this exchange is based on etherium platform then it should be very good exchange. Thanks for informing about it. Will use this exchange in future.

well, that is a decentralized alternate. nicely, they need to popularize a few blockchain understanding for users. currently, all exchanges are divided into two types: centralized and decentralized. Centralized trade is currently facing the subsequent problem.

I also registered on this platform because there are many opportunities for profit through airdrops and it is a good platform for storing currencies only and not storing your money in it.

I don't have any idea approximately etherflyer trade because i've by no means heard of etherflyer before but i will attempt to discover and let you know approximately it.

Etherflyer exchange is ethereum based exchange and this exchange is very secure but I'm not using this exchange because of tokens and coins volumes. In this exchange lots of tokens is listed but that maximum coins volumes is very low and that volumes occur in trading.

Etherfly exchange has not much good high reputation in crypto market most of dead projects is listed on this exchange. And also this exchange is decentralized exchange.so try to used any other exchange like yobit exchange or bitmax and binance exchange because these have good reputation in crypto market. 

Yes, your talk is true about Etherflyer Exchanges as it has also done a lot of airdrops and payment for Ethereum

Life is great and enjoy it

There is no personal experience for me with this exchange but all the friends who tried it gave him 40% quality only, it works on a small scale and there are a lot of special exchanges and better than him so we are not obligated to do this experience

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

really !! I know that this exchange is trusted and easy to used . I used this exchange approx 1-2 year ago because of its airdrop system .

I am not used This exchange from longtime 🙂 , beacuse I started working on bounties instaed of Airdrops .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 2/2/2020 at 9:38 PM, Hanan951 said:

I don't know this exchange, but I will look for it, I have a lot f airdrops that I need a lot to sell them . thanks for sharing good luck...

etherflyer many token haven’t any volume and maximum scam token listed and many token price pump and dump that's why I don’t like ehterflyer exchange.        

I know that this exchange for recommendations is very good, the etherflyer has many airdrops in which we can focus to obtain coins either in purchased ways or by gifts

I do not like this platform and it does not have many traders. The currencies in which you trade are very cheap and have no value. I advise you to stay away from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Etherflyer is a very old exchange, only those who are old in cryptocurrencies have already used this exchange, it was one of the first DEX exchanges of the ethereum network

On 12/29/2019 at 12:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Last year I follow etherflyer exchanges, the main reason is they have a lot of airdrop and already has market. This is good exchanges to support your trading and staking activity based on ethereum platform. Already has own coin ( TCASH ) and security system using private key and mnemonic phrases. Need your opinion about this exchanges depend your experience, thank you all.

Hello friend, when you talk about having many Airdrops, is it that it promotes newly launched Airdrops or only that it allows cryptocurrency airdrops like the uniswap?