Do you follow other members by seniority on the forum or the usefulness of their posts? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoli2531

Do you follow other members by seniority on the forum or the usefulness of their posts?

Greetings to all!

Cryptotalk gives us the option to follow other members of the forum and in particular many of us started to follow members who are older in the forum in order to learn from them and use them as a guide to carry out our work in the forum, but I have also seen that many new members have great posting skills and I have made the decision to start following them as the content they have posted is really valuable. In view of this, I have drawn the conclusion that our best option is to follow the members for the usefulness of their publications, since it is what really generates knowledge in the forum.

If my publication has been useful and I like it, I appreciate your support by leaving your comments and your positive reactions!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Yoli2531 said:

Greetings to all!

Cryptotalk gives us the option to follow other members of the forum and in particular many of us started to follow members who are older in the forum in order to learn from them and use them as a guide to carry out our work in the forum, but I have also seen that many new members have great posting skills and I have made the decision to start following them as the content they have posted is really valuable. In view of this, I have drawn the conclusion that our best option is to follow the members for the usefulness of their publications, since it is what really generates knowledge in the forum.

If my publication has been useful and I like it, I appreciate your support by leaving your comments and your positive reactions!

In my case i would like to follow those members who are giving me any informative post. No matter he is a senior or a newbie. His work should be of quality. Knowledge is something we can find on this forum. So if someone gives knowledge through his posts then obviously i will follow him back. Thanks

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you guys for your good topic. actually I am a new member of the site. So i have no enaugh experience about the site. For this, i have to follow other members of the site. From their posts, i am triying to gether experience from  the site more and more.              

For me the most important thing is content and don't care about seniority and I love to respect and award heart reaction 💖 to those who wrote well. I always follow to those who wrote excellent words no matter seniors or juniors. Sometimes I follow seniors members and juniors members as well as based on the quality of their content.

I follow most members for their useful post. Cause many senior members aren’t create useful post. So i always follow them who always create useful post no matter what they are senior or junior in this platform.

I prefer following up members with most informative and knowledgeable post. Because that's what will improve my skills and knowledge on the platform. 

17 hours ago, Yoli2531 said:

Greetings to all!

@Yoli2531 The idea is that you follow the users that you think fit, the decision is up to each one, there are always users who have good publications and comments and that is why we follow up, it is always important to read the posts of those who have something positive to offer To all of us who do work here, something you should not do is ask for positive reactions because that is prohibited in the forum and your publication runs the risk of being eliminated, the reactions must be given by other users if they wish, but we should not request it Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, greetings and welcome to Cryptotalk.

@Yoli2531 Both cases are good for us, the people with experience here help us solve the problems associated with the forum, and the people who post new and useful topics that help us know the developments of the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I follow the members of the forum because of the usefulness of their topics since they share very interesting topics that can help me in my cryptographic learning, so I follow all the members who post very good useful topics and I hope that same since that information can help them  in their learning.

I follow members that have followed me as well as those members that have won the most liked post of the month. I try to follow members who have a very high rank in the forum. This is because I like to visit their profile , see and learn from what they have posted.

• +1 1

I have the same opinion as you, I also follow high ranking people in the forum, but I pay more attention to the quality of the topics that the members can create before following them, the rank of a member does not fully define their level of knowledge, so We must not forget that there are newbies who have good writing skills to be informed of current and important news and that they bring us to our forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I have follow the members who have good stuff who have some informative stuff than i will follow someone I don't follow the person because of seniority i am only follow the mature members in crypto.

So i also suggest other persons to follow only useful members.

Yes Surely . I will follow the respected expert seniors Because their create the useful posts which proofs helpful for every beginner Seniors always helps in every way of every beginner . 

The forum in order to learn from them and use them as a guide to carry out our work in the forum, but I have also seen that many new members have great posting skills. Would like to follow those members who are giving me any informative post. No matter he is a senior or a newbie. His work should be of quality,,,,,,Knowledge is something we can find on this forum. That is why other members who are more experienced and have information create new posts every day.

Of course, the most important thing in this forum is the content of this forum and the rules. We should follow the members who follow the rules and have the ability to publish the best content in the forum. So that we can learn and benefit and we can also easily publish good and quality posts.

On 04/01/2021 at 2:48 AM, Yoli2531 said:

Greetings to all!

yes dude we should follow the members which are more skillful and don't judge them on the base of seniority so we should read the post if you find the post useful and attractive then we can follow the member rather it is a senior or a junior member.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

On 1/4/2021 at 2:48 AM, Yoli2531 said:

Greetings to all!

Yes dudepeople usually follow the members who have greater rank in this forum but I truly believe that skills are important than ranl, if a junior member is giving me more information than I usually go and do read the posts and follow it

On 1/3/2021 at 10:48 PM, Yoli2531 said:

Greetings to all!

I follow the members with the both, either seniority or useful meaningful and helpful post, because I know definitely I will be achieving something new every day, and I will be getting much experience every day.

Well, for me, I don't care who published the post more than how important and useful it is to us ..

And I mean, I follow any person who publishes useful and important information about cryptocurrencies, and indeed most of them are beginners on the platform ..

Therefore, we have to give them importance, as they have the abilities to share useful and distinctive information.

So I agree with you, my friend ..

In my opinion, if I had to follow a person, I would not follow them because of their seniority because they may be old here in the forum but they do not write very well and that is why I prefer to follow people who make good topics even if they are not so long here in the forum or they are not very old.

In my case my friend I follow the oldest members because from them I can learn everything they know they have all the experience that one needs to acquire and you just have to listen to them for something they are where they are in life I like to listen to the older people because they are the ones who have all the wisdom you just have to take a little time to listen to them they are always willing to pass on the knowledge that life has given them hopefully we were all like that.

I am new members on this forum. I don't know about this before m I just came to about this following option here on this forum.  From I will try to use this feature too m I will follow those members who will write useful post for all the members of this forum.  In this way I can get more information.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hello mate thanks for sharing this useful information with us, definitely I only follow members based on the useful information they have produced to the forum, not by seniority.

It is possible that your idea is correct that we must follow up with the experienced and old people in the forum because they have a lot of experience and information, but for me I do not care about the member’s seniority or his rank in the forum so all that matters to me is the type of posts he publishes and what is the benefit that he can provide to me and thus I follow him

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 🔥🚀 Join the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – Claim Your Share Now!!🔥🚀 Attention all crypto enthusiasts! Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – the biggest airdrop event of the year! With a staggering 2 Trillion tokens up for grabs, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Why is this airdrop EPIC? 1. Massive Token Distribution: Dive into the world of KleeKai Inu with your share of 2 trillion tokens. Yes, you read that right – 2,000,000,000,000 tokens are waiting to be distributed!     2. Groundbreaking Crypto Initiative: Be part of history in the making as we revolutionize the crypto universe with KleeKai Inu. This is not just an airdrop; it's a game-changer. How to Participate? 1. Access the Exclusive Form: Click the link provided Below or visit our official website to access the user-friendly form.     2. Complete the Tasks: It's easy and straightforward. Complete the tasks outlined in the form to secure your spot in the airdrop.     3. Submit and You're In: Once you've completed the tasks, submit the form, and you're officially part of the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event! What's in it for YOU? - Claim Your Tokens: Don't miss out on the chance to claim your share of 2 trillion KleeKai Inu tokens.     - Future Utilities and Perks: Early participants may unlock exclusive token utilities and perks in the future. Seize this opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Join NOW & Secure Your Tokens: [https://forms.gle/vGQ1yixQaA6SsSfc7] Don't sit on the sidelines – be part of the future of digital assets with KleeKai Inu. Act fast, spread the word, and let's redefine the crypto landscape together. Together, we'll reach for the stars and beyond with KleeKai Inu! 🌌🔥 Links : Website:   https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram:  https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • Дорогие друзья! Представляем новый автоматический сервис по обмену валют.  UmaPay.online - Умный обмен 24/7   Автоматический обмен криптовалют 24/7/365 Bitcoin (BTC) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) USDT (ERC-BEP-TRC) с 20.05.2024: Ethereum (ETH) Dai (DAI) Ripple (XRP) Zcash (ZEC) Tron (TRX)  USDC (ERC-BEP-TRC) Perfect Money Payeer Epaycore   Сайт: https://umapay.online/ Email: support@umapay.online Телеграм: umapay   AML - вопросы и ответы: 1) - При обменах, принимаете ли вы криптовалюту клиента на свой локальный кошелек, или сразу на биржевой аккаунт?     - Прием идет на биржевые кошельки 2) - Какой процент общего риска по AML считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно?     - Процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 3) - Какой процент «красного» риска по AML (высокорискованные компоненты транзакции) вы считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно? (речь о доле в общей сумме)      - процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 4) - Что будет с клиентом и его монетами при превышении риска (если вы заметили грязь на своем локальном кошельке), или если ваша биржа заблочила монеты (если вы принимали сразу на биржу)?      - Мы не блокируем и не замораживаем транзакции, но в случае, если биржа заморозит платеж, мы исполняем требования бирж и переадресуем их на клиента. Прикрепляем ссылку на наши: Правила сайта и Политика AML/KYC 
    • Активность в сети Биткойн ( BTC ) приближается к историческому минимуму, при этом трейдеры значительно замедляют транзакции за два месяца с тех пор, как Биткойн достиг нового исторического максимума.   Данные аналитической компании Santiment показывают замедление активности в сети Биткойн за последние несколько месяцев, рисуя тонкую картину текущего состояния криптовалюты. В обновлении X от 11 мая Santiment подчеркнули, что внутрисетевая активность в сети Биткойн является самой низкой с 2019 года. Это наблюдение связано с видимым нисходящим трендом в различных показателях, включая объем транзакций, ежедневные активные адреса и количество китов.  По данным Santiment, объемы внутрисетевых транзакций Биткойна приближаются к самому низкому уровню за 10 лет, а количество ежедневных активных адресов находится на самом низком уровне с января 2019 года.  Кроме того, данные аналитической компании показывают, что китовые транзакции, обычно на сумму более 100 000 долларов, значительно замедлились, отражая уровни, которые в последний раз наблюдались в декабре 2018 года.   Хотя снижение онлайн-активности на первый взгляд может показаться тревожным, аналитики Santiment предположили, что оно не может напрямую коррелировать с предстоящим падением цен на BTC , как это наблюдалось в последние недели. Вместо этого они объясняют спад «страхом толпы и нерешительностью» среди трейдеров, подчеркивая сложную связь между активностью в сети и настроениями рынка. Несмотря на эти проблемы, цена Биткойна на момент написания была относительно стабильной и колебалась чуть выше 61 000 долларов США с небольшим увеличением на 0,1% за последний день.     Монета зафиксировала 24-часовой объем торгов в размере $12,67 млрд, что более чем на 37% ниже, чем в предыдущий день. За семь дней цена Биткойна упала на 4,6%, а это означает, что он отстает от мирового рынка криптовалют, который, по данным CoinGecko, упал на 4,2%. Пока инвесторы проходят через этот период консолидации и сдержанной онлайн-активности, настроения рынка и более широкие экономические факторы, вероятно, будут играть ключевую роль в формировании траектории Биткойна в ближайшие недели. Биткойн, протокол Рун По данным информационной панели Dune Analytics, протокол Runes в Биткойне заработал 135 миллионов долларов США в виде комиссий за транзакции в крупнейшем блокчейне криптовалюты.  Данные внутри сети показали, что токены, выпущенные в соответствии со стандартом, принесли более 2100 BTC в течение недели после сокращения вдвое.   С тех пор активность замедлилась. По данным аналитической панели Dune, на которую ссылается The Block, в пятницу, 10 мая, наблюдался самый низкий уровень активности в протоколе Runes.
    • На удивление сегодня обнаружил копиенный кран на доги, вот он: https://dogefree.in/?r=11182 Судя по всему, свежий. Такой же движок, что был ранее. Пока что платит, минималку можно на FAUCETPAY заказать - 0.027 дога, накопится быстро. Если же на обычный кошель выводить, то придётся копить 250 догов. И даже реварды платят, как на фрибиткоине. Хорошо, если долго продержится, но регаться ли сами решайте, я лишь информирую.
    • Про стейкинг и пулы.   Блокируете баланс всех своих $NOT на 30 дней, взамен получаете уровень. Только уровень. Доход от суммы $NOT в стейкинге не предусмотрен. Начисления процентов не будет. Количество $NOT влияет на уровень, чем больше уровень, тем выше доход с пулов, в которых сможете участвовать. Через 30 дней вся застейканная сумма возвращается на баланс. Сейчас, при выборе стейкинга, получаете уровень по сниженной цене. С момента листинга цена на уровень будет выше (соответствие количества $NOT к уровням изменится).   Ответы на вопросы: 1. В приложении упоминается 155 $NOT в час для Gold уровня - эта цифра только для визуального восприятия, и в конечном итоге может быть другой. 2. Обменивать ваучеры на $NOT можно будет и после 16 мая, этот функционал останется доступен. 3. Стейкинг на примере: 125,000 и 500,000 $NOT в равной степени предоставят Platinum уровень, но позже будет дороже. 4. Трейдинг бот будет выпущен после листинга, следите за обновлениями. 5. Notcoin официально доступен на binance, bybit и okx. Если видите $NOT на других CEX, нужно быть крайне внимательным к своим действиям. 6. Зачисление $wNOT на баланс приложения появится позже. 7. При конвертации ваучера уровень не обновляется, это не ошибка. Позже, возможно, это будет изменено. FAQ По самым популярным вопросам:   - Можно ли вывести монеты с нескольких аккаунтов на одну биржу/кошелёк? ❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, 1 аккаунт - 1 биржа или кошелёк, у вас должна быть верификация и там и там, иначе вы рискуете потерять средства.   - Можно ли верифицировать несколько кошельков/бирж на один паспорт?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, если вы так сделаете, рискуете потерять средства и попасть под блокировку.    - Сколько будет стоить $NOT на листинге?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️Никто не знает, цифра может быть любой   - Обнулили баланс Такое может быть если вы накручивали монеты или использовали автокликер, форма на возврат средств была ранее, к сожалению, сейчас вернуть средства уже невозможно.   - Кнопка в приложении не нажимается Доступ открывается всем поочерёдно, в ближайшее время всё заработает.   - Не привязывается кошелёк при заходе Попробуйте подключить ВПН, использовать мобильную связь или очистить кэш Telegram, если все действия выше не работают, просто попробуйте позже   - Можно вывести ноты сейчас? Нет, монеты придут на привязанные кошельки или биржи 16 мая в 15:00 по МСК   - Хочу обменять ваучер на ноты, что делать? Зайдите в Notcoin, сверху привяжите тот кошелёк, на котором есть ваучеры, далее нажать круг с плюсом и обменять свои ваучеры.   - Ваучер не приходит Подождите, среднее время прихода ваучера - от 2 минут до 24 часов. Может быть больше и меньше, но он обязательно придёт.   - Что лучше, стейкинг или вывод? Всё зависит лишь от вашего желания, при стейкинге все монеты будут заморожены на 30 дней, взамен вы получите повышенный уровень и эксклюзивные задания за которые будут начислять $NOT. При выводе вы получите лишь стандартный уровень и задания по сниженной цене $NOT.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Биржу? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод на Биржи (Exchanges) и выбрать удобную биржу.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Телеграм Кошелёк? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод в Telegram(Wallet)   - Можно сделать вывод не на телеграм кошелёк? Пока что нет, вывод на кошельки по типу Тонкипер и ему подобных возможен только после листинга - 16 мая.   - Где найти Адрес и Мемо для депозита на биржу? - Где найти адрес поддержки Notcoin? Адрес поддержки - https://t.me/not_support_chat/158942
    • Маю ще 3 инвайта  Зареєструватися в BLUM