700 Yo Dollars... - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
naveed259

700 Yo Dollars...

Hi my friend 

I used this pot from yobit

But it is give me that Yoda was stopped

It is so good when it will back to work 

This is a good news when it start

Friend, this was a special promotion from the site, which you had to go through the method of telegram! That's the trouble, your telegram probably didn't open. Therefore, these funds went to investbox, and every day they gave a percentage that cost a lot!

Telegram methods are usually scammed It is better not to follow the telegram methods It is possible to earn more by investing in boxes or investing to earn dollars. However if we invest in bitcoin we will get double profit if the price goes up.

Yes actually there was an airdrop of Yo dollars through the yobit telegram channel which however were not distributed in the yobit wallet but in the investbox and cannot be withdrawn was also a good way to earn a little something with this investment but after a few week they added the requirement of 10 dice rolls with Bitcoin so it would be more the expense than the profit for me currently they are useless

Well actually yobit was given our 700 Yoda coin In telegram , every one who did the task where given the 700 Yoda coin but unfortunately for me I didn't get the information earlier so I missed that opportunity.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I subscribed to the airdrop of Yoda and I had a good profit from it at the beginning when the price of Yoda was high, but unfortunately its price decreased significantly now and I waiting for the price to rise again

Indeed, there are many members of the site who were able to win from the site, but you must be careful of the emails that may come to the inbox may be sent by scammers

On 29.12.2019 at 05:54, naveed259 said:

I have received an email from yobit.net to earn $700 but i am unable to open the given link.what is this? Please guide me and it will also help others who are facing this problem.anyone plz...

Probably in this letter was said about AirDrop which is happening now. U should have complete some task to receive DOLLARS, but now it is too late

This AirDrop is very good options for the new people in crypto World

37 minutes ago, dimmix_ua said:

Probably in this letter was said about AirDrop which is happening now. U should have complete some task to receive DOLLARS, but now it is too late

Seguro q si hay tiempo todavía 

Aún 

8 minutes ago, Ernesto9191 said:

This AirDrop is very good options for the new people in crypto World

Seguro q si hay tiempo todavía 

41 minutes ago, dimmix_ua said:

Aún hay tiempo para completar las tareas. Vamos por mas

This airdrop from what some people who participated in the tasks say were different and had a good price, we hope that the current tasks carried out will be considered useful

I also missed this opportunity and lost money, I saw the price at the beginning of sales, it was very high.

f you use Yobit. There you can also click on an existing link. Before that you have to join the Telegram first so later when you click on the link in the Yobit you will automatically be immediately diverted to the Telegram. Try to do it

I did that airdrop but when I had to withdraw the 700 Yoda to Yobit I decided to leave them in the bot thinking that I could exchange them from there. In conclusion I lost my coins.

• +1 1

This was an airdrop from the yobit exchange which is now finished and people have got the coins and the earning. Now airdrop has closed.

• +1 1

I am not receive the Yo Dollar coin i don,t know why but my friend will receive that and he sell that coin in a good price. I buy the DLRS coin and hold that when the coin go high then i sell that in a good price.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't receive any message of 700 yo dollars,if you have done any thing to receive these yo dollars then tell me,i want to earn how we can also receive this message?? You are lucky after receiving yo dollars.

• +5 1

On 12/29/2019 at 7:00 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

Just open it from the exchange homepage you can find Jubilee, if not also want to do follow Twitter Jubilee and look for the message then click the link.

Yoda and all the Yobit related coins seems a big fraud to me as non of their coin is stable and non of the coin seems a good or legit because they have dumped all the coins related to their exchange.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yo dollars is a good coin but i am not received that becasue just a simple task which in the yobit exchange of tiktok is compulsory i forget and that is the reason that i do not get the coins but now i buy this coin and hold that for the future.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/29/2019 at 4:54 AM, naveed259 said:

I have received an email from yobit.net to earn $700 but i am unable to open the given link.what is this? Please guide me and it will also help others who are facing this problem.anyone plz...

This could be similar to the Dlrs airdrop that was advertised as a giveaway of 1700 free dollars to everyone and many thought they would receive this much, but the name of the token was free dollars instead, although the airdrop itself had a really good price and it was a very nice gift to us from Yobit.

• +2 1

I did not get such a notification from yobit, but I think it gives you a free currency that you can collect and trade with, so I advise you to collect it to become of good value and sell it and I think it has something good in the future. I hope that I have such notice to earn from it

Yodollars coin a yobit air drop coin distributed in early 2020, I was not opportune to participate in that air drop to claim the reward. Yobit has also distributed dice coin and dollars coin members as air drop according to history. Yobit is a good exchange sites

Well post,it is very important sharing information in this forum because I don't know about it I need learn about it and then after I discussed this topic,I think senior is know about it and then sharing information about it.

• +1 1