What is going on here ...? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes you right absolutely . I agree with your post. Yiu join this forum then you work hard and properly. You can earn money with easily work here as a active member. You also learn in this site. 

Hello everyone, I agree with your publication, apart from making publications and comments, we must also try to evaluate the content of other members, and always give the ratings, whether positive or negative, in this way we will maintain a good dynamics in the forum.

There are many members who reply to each other's topics but do not react on them at all. They should not do this at all, they should react on whatever topic they post, if they like that also react on that. When any member stays on any topic, then it gives encouragement to the member who creates that topic. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prescribe that individuals keep on rating posts and subjects, particularly those positive ones that become weary of composing. It absolutely merits a positive standing. How might another subject  whether this subject is acceptable? This issue relies upon the evaluations of the remainder of the individuals, so we should not stop

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Dear friend 

I am learning knowledge on the cryptotalk I am doing work daily on this website this website are good for me because I am earning lot of money on this 

Thanks you 

I agree with you in my point of view is that beginners sometimes have a hard time learning how to give the evaluations, however writing is easier for them because it is giving their opinions to those writing that they found attractive, you just have to be patient and teach them as it can be easily assessed.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right 

I'm fully agree with you 

No one giving us positive ratings for our quality posts and topics 

we are continually working hard on this platform and posted here creative and quality topics for others but no one appreciates us by giving positive ratings 

Please support each other's on this platform and appreciate 

The appropriate response is exceptionally basic, since they removed the advantages of the 50 day by day responses numerous individuals don't know about the significance of esteeming and they essentially don't do it, this disposition harms we all and shows that they just consideration about cash and they never read the posts around them.

On 1/3/2021 at 7:24 PM, saradz said:

What's going on? Interaction with posts is very poor; most members reply to posts without giving any rating and without evaluating the responses that precede them.
We must not forget that there are useful publications that must be supported.

You are right, there is members not focus to write something reasonably that will benefit the forum and also to others depend only to earn and leave the forum. We should know the reason why we are here and also follow instructions of the forums to make good post with well explanation that will be understandable to them not to bring confusion to people whose care to learn.

On 1/3/2021 at 11:24 PM, saradz said:

What's going on? Interaction with posts is very poor; most members reply to posts without giving any rating and without evaluating the responses that precede them.
We must not forget that there are useful publications that must be supported.

Yes I think it's totally depend on you if you wanted to give reputation to a post then you can give them otherwise you should ignore them because such people are found everywhere and you  can change your small mistake but have a broad mind when they look upon their work so do not focus on them but do your work with concentration.

On 1/3/2021 at 8:26 PM, velasco19 said:

The answer is very simple, since they took away the benefits of the 50 daily reactions many members are not aware of the importance of valuing and they simply do not do it, this attitude hurts all of us and shows that they only care about money and they never read the posts around them.

You are right, I think include one talk token for giving reaction, because since it has been disable many people don't wanted to give reaction on posts again because many people now focus on making comment in the forum because it's the only way they can earn profit here. But my advice to us it's good we should not stop giving rating because when you give someone post reputation this will motivate him add more effort on his work to continue posting more useful post in the forum.

That all seen from the time that the income is ended on the rating so no one gave you rating freely and that is why the post cannot be supported and not get any btc. 

Yes, that's true, and one contributing factor to that is because members are just eager to complete their daily posts, so they don't actually take there time to read other members posts to be able to give them ratings, that's why you see people complaining of getting low pay because there good work is not rated.

You are right my friend.  Most of us just keep replying to a posts without reading and knowing what the topic is saying so that we can inderstand and  gain little experience in the topic and give that useful Post a reputation.  We should always read a topic before commenting. 

Edited by Manir
  • +1 1

You are right, my friend, there is sometimes injustice, as I have seen in recent days some wonderful publications that contain useful information, but you have not received any evaluation. I don’t know why the interaction is weak in recent days. I hope that the level of interaction in the forum improves.

• +3 1

Dear friend, this is a very important post, everyone must evaluate each post.  It can be noticed in the forum that many people create the best useful posts but no one responds properly.  As a result the best beneficial posts are not evaluated.  However, such an attitude must be avoided.  Each post seriously conveys the correct response.

Well some people are not willing to support posts that are good and that is why so many useful posts don't have any rating. I think that we should begin to give rating to topics that we find useful so that it would motivate the author to create more useful posts.

I think that everyone from time to time prefers to take a break in order to renew his activity, and I think that it is a matter of time and everyone comes back and returns with them the enthusiastic interaction as we used to before.

• +1 1

Hey buddy  All the members here were giving feedback, because the forum paid for daily reactions, and after this stopped, everyone stopped reviewing, and that's really bad. 

• +3 1

After changing the rule we are not using our 50 reaction daily and it's our duty to utilize this reactions. We should also give reactions to the beginners because it's a motivation for them and if they get reputations in their posts then they will be encouraged to work in this forum. Thanks for the post mate. 

12 hours ago, Gimini said:

But my advice to us it's good we should not stop giving rating because when you give someone post reputation this will motivate him add more effort on his work to continue posting more useful post in the forum.

But forum member doing this regularly  as react has no payment now @Gimini ..In this case the best thing is to discuss with the senior member only as they understand the value of every comment made by a contribute member here .. Hope fully this system will work  near future..

Of course, publications that contain interest must be supported so that the publisher continues to publish all its useful information and that its publication is calculated and paid for

It is imperative that we give evaluation and support for all consultations, whether positive or negative support. It is necessary to show if the content of the topic is good first.ج

• +1 1