Are you ready to start trading with Cryptocurrency in 2021? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sultanashiq

Are you ready to start trading with Cryptocurrency in 2021?

Yeah I am ready to start the crypto trading in this year because I have increased my knowledge much about the crypto currency and crypto trading and I think that I am prepared for the trade. I've already started the talk token trade and I'll start the bitcoin trade in very soon. I hope that I'll be successful in the trade. 

The truth is that I have not yet begun to trade on the platform because I am accumulating the BTC I have earned to then in the future begin to exchange it for other cryptocurrencies that generate short-term gains, the problem of this 2021 in cryptocurrencies is that they are having a lot of volatility so it is advisable to accumulate to wait for a clear uptrend.

Indeed, the year 2021 will be a bright and exciting year. It will be the year of digital currencies and investing in them for me. I am trying to collect enough money to invest in the world of cryptocurrencies. I will try not to waste this opportunity. And you, my friends, do not waste the opportunity in trading in secured cryptocurrencies.

The year 2020 was a difficult year due to the corona virus pandemic, and by this year 2021 vaccines against the virus are being applied, and we hope that the pandemic will disappear, to return to a certain normality, we are prepared to successfully address the world of cryptocurrencies and the Criptotalk forum, we want to carry out work and investments in cryptocurrencies in responsible, reliable and safe platforms, so we hope, good luck for everyone in your activities with cryptocurrencies in this new year.

I agree with you, this year 2021 is shaping up to be a year to generate great profits through cryptocurrencies but it is also worth noting that price volatility will be something that can influence either positively or negatively. Always keep in mind to only risk what you are willing to lose.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes, i am ready  to start trading with Cryptocurrency in 2021. Already i started trading with cryptocurrency. Beacuse there are a lot of benefit in this wallet.

Well the year 2021 seems to be good for trading. I haven't collected some coins. the value of some cryptos appears to be gradually increasing. You already know if you are going to trade, buying low and selling high is the most common strategy to have some profitability and this year it will be like that. Good luck to everyone

This year will be bright for me to earn a good amount of crypto. I would advise you all to try to trade this year as the prices of many cryptocurrencies are going well and hopefully this year will be the best year for all traders.

On 1/1/2021 at 8:22 AM, Sultanashiq said:

My question is for the senior members of this platform. Are you ready for trading here?

Not only senior members trade in this forum, all members of the forum trade.  You don't need a forum rank to gain experience in the crypto world.  However, the senior members of the forum know a lot.  In order to trade, you have to gain experience.  Those who are experienced will get profit by trading

• +4 1

This year comes with successes in the crypto market, for this reason I have gathered a good amount in cryptotalk to be able to start operating in the market, it has become a bit difficult, but this platform with a lot of knowledge and if you save for a while these cryptocurrencies that they give you in cryptotalk you can start investing as I am about to do, I greatly appreciate this forum, and soon I will share market knowledge with you, since the best time to operate is this year, here and now.

• +3 1

I am not ready yet as I have to learn many things before I can start making the trades and all these things are important as well that is what you have to do as well.

Readiness for trading has nothing to do with the time of trading whether it is 2021, 2020 or any other year. The preparation for trading means to master a certain number of skills and gaining some experience in order to keep, protect and grow your capital in the safest possible manner. You can try self-training but it may take longer. Don't burst into action if you are still now feeling confident. A late start is much better than a failed start. The prices are still high in 2021 and extreme care should be taken.

yes.  I am ready for everything. I store enough money for holding.  Everyone is staying home for the corona virus last year.  So almost every business has collapsed. I think this time we will be able to overcome these issues and make a good profit.

Hello dear friend, I already start trading in this year and I already earn good amount of money doing trading. I will advice everyone please utilize this 2021 time otherwise you will loose good opportunity earning money at cryptocurrency.

Trading in 2021 is very good in my opinion, I see that it is a very good year, so far no one has lost, in my opinion, Bitcoin has made very big profits and other currencies also. I regret not participating in some of them, but everything is luck.

@Sultanashiq @Nonahassan @kikifam @Devid629 @kingcrypto27 @tahirzaib17

Well we were never to get to what we are seing today so to day we need to work and be good in what is happening today , so when you look around there are so many people out there that we have different strategies , we need to know that the changes that have been made has seen wealth pour into crypto currency , so to me this is really important to work for 

In the past year I obtained very good profits in cryptocurrencies this year I hope at least to have the same profits simply by having my cryptocurrencies frozen I have been able to have very good profits he advised to make investments in cryptocurrencies that are safe
A big greeting to the whole community

The crypto business of 2020 or 2021 will always be risky and you need to keep in mind that investing in cryptocurrency will hold your money / it will be stuck for a long time. In my opinion this would be one of the best jobs to invest in

On 1/1/2021 at 8:07 AM, Sultanashiq said:

My question is for the senior members of this platform. Are you ready for trading here?

Of course, not only ready but I have been performing the cryptocurrency trades for a long time 😁

Have you collected enough money to buy crypto coins?

Yes, at least I am self prepared with the sufficient capital to invest in crypto. 

Have you enough experience to start you trading on the behalf of yourself?

At least 4 years of trading experiences here that's why my experience is helping me to achieve the benefits from the cryptocurrency trading. 

• +5 1

My friend, for me, I am still waiting to get additional profits to go to work in currency trading .. Currency trading is really profitable. I hope to get a lot of cryptocurrency so I can trade and work here.

I still don't feel ready yet, first I prefer to keep gaining knowledge in the forum to be able to enter trading with as much knowledge as possible, for now I'm just holding the satoshis earned in cryoptotalk until I have a good knowledge and a good trading technique. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Not much time has passed after I started learning about trading and coding matters. I hope that within a few months I will be ready for that and it will not end in 2021 unless it has already started.

I'm just a Jr. Member, but I think I can comment here, because I am planning to become a trader on Yobit & Binance.
Bullrun is happening, traders are finding it easy to make a profit in trading when buying today, selling the next day has made 1-10%, even 50% profit. That profit is even greater than high efficiency farming.

well,  I think that I am ready to start trading in cryptocurrencies because I have gain some experience that now I can invest my self,  the only thing now is that I have not collected enough money to start trading,  but certain that within a small period of time I would begin the trading. 

What you said is right and 2021 is obviously much better than 2020 and we will see during the year new ATH for almost all the coins , so far I was able to make huge profits since the year started and all of that is just the beginning because we see that Bitcoin dominance still high which mean other coins season not started yet and of course I'm ready and waiting for them

• +3 1