Are you ready to start trading with Cryptocurrency in 2021? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sultanashiq

Are you ready to start trading with Cryptocurrency in 2021?

My question is for the senior members of this platform. Are you ready for trading here?

Have you collected enough money to buy crypto coins?

Have you enough experience to start you trading on the behalf of yourself?

If you are ready than don't waste of your time and start trading here. The year 2021 would be better than 2020.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

This year will be better then last year where world face many crisis and lost people. The crypto trading startup of first day of year was good and gives us the $29K price of BTC. People are more enthusiastic and doing trading. You can see many altcoins have good price growth the most noticeable is Polkadot project coin DOT which shows significant growth. The senior members and analysist have start moving toward crypto and investing. For me I was doing before and did today trading because this is I do at daily base. 

• +1 1

Whether its 2020 or 2021 the crypto business will always be a risk and you have to keep in mind that investment in the crypto currency means putting your money on hold/it will be stuck for a long time.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Of course I still trading and I also feel that this year 2021 would be profitable for me in trading especially now seems the market is increasing because as you can see bitcoin and ethereum was booming so much. Seems it showing a sign that the bull is coming.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/1/2021 at 4:22 AM, Sultanashiq said:

If you are ready than don't waste of your time and start trading here. The year 2021 would be better than 2020.

While I still hold as nobody is selling there is now a fear of missing out situation and there is hype growing and many more will enter crypto. We have to keep observing the market and be ready though as trading has been lately not at the very best with many traders having made big mistakes and losing good profits from this market.

Edited by cryptovlek
  • Useful or interesting 1

Probably this post belongs in the beginners section as in this one most people are already traders, anyway, being a trader doesn't mean you should care for the price levels as there are always opportunities and price levels you can make any kind of trade, you just have to grasp the understanding of the price movement.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, I am very prepared, working in cryptocurrency trading and trading is the thing I love most in the field of encryption, I win a lot of it, and every day I learn more about it, it's really cool. 

• +2 1

It depends if 2021 will be better but it looks it will be, but most times my plan is to keep holding Bitcoin and while sometimes it works the long patience over the bear market years and the sudden drops that kept happening are still make us scared a lot anytime price begins to drop a little. 

I hope 2021 will be better than 2020,
I will start trading more this year.
I did not do much in 2020 and did not follow up well what was happening.
But this year, I am coming with strength, greater determination, and a good balance of Crypto,
I will always try to follow and learn more and trade more hoping to make good profits.
All the best for everyone.

Trading is fun and can be profitable but also can create loss of funds. It needs technique expertise, concentration and knowledge to trade with success. There are many traders that keep making mistakes and lose money in the process even when markets are rising, they may not profit too much.

• +2 1

Let make 2021 much better , if you tend to trade this year start planning right from now and learn all the required necessary skills about trading and if you want to invest make research about the coin you want to invest on and the best platform to invest.

In my opinion, we have been trading since 2020, the market conditions are bearish, even though we were bearish, we are still trading as usual. 2021 is a good start as the market is currently bullish, soaring bitcoin prices make day trading profitable. With the market conditions being bullish and bitcoin price going up, I was better prepared to trade.

• +1 1

You are asking the seniors of the forum if they are ready to trade? What kind of question is this as the rest you ask. What do you think they are doing, just writing at a forum like you to get a payment of 200 talk tokens? Be real, some people make tens of thousands each year from this what do you think we do, earn peanuts?

I am ready for an exciting 2021, I started on August last year and I think that the new year will be one for me to grasp the feeling of trading and start learning more about all the indicators and trading tools that are helping professional traders make good decisions. I have hopes for the new year to become a better one than 2020 and perhaps with trading we will have a good income.

We are ready since our first day of introduced or engaged on this cryptocurrency adventure, and we will stay ready for ever. Because in cryptocurrency we should be prepared and updated day by day for not missing anything! So 2021 or the next year always we are here to face whatever!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yeah i'm almost ready for it. I'm trying my best for learn about it. I hope i can do trading in this year. I have learned lot of things about it. I'm damn sure that it will be really great for me. Cause trading is the best choice for earning crypto currency.

On 1/1/2021 at 4:22 AM, Sultanashiq said:

My question is for the senior members of this platform. Are you ready for trading here?

I really think I'm not ready. I need a lot of learning about trading. Working without learning can lead to a really big loss, and I'm not ready for it right now.

Yes, I consider myself a person ready to trade in cryptos, so I took the foresight to learn a lot from past experiences and also put in practice courses I saw of trading, so I can enter the cryptos and aspire to gain with them what I can see better in investments.

Yes, my friend, I have already started learning to trade cryptocurrencies well in order to effectively enter this very enthusiastic field, which leads to real earnings indeed. I am really fully prepared and I am ready to start trading and I have already started it. Thank you very much.

My dear time, yes, I think it is the best year for trading, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum, and I wish I could, but I did not get enough money

I will always be ready to trade and invest. I have good capital that may help me make some trades and small investments. I don’t want to risk. I want to collect enough experience first and I will take good steps. I really hope so.

On 12/31/2020 at 10:22 PM, Sultanashiq said:

I feel more than ready, not like a professional but I am sure that I will be able to operate and generate passive profits in the long term, so if you want to read an advice buy many stablecoins cheaply and then wait a while and sell at a profit of a 10 to 20% and it is not very difficult, it just requires a lot of patience.

• Useful or interesting 1

I operate in the long term and I know that in 2021 we expect great things so I am preparing for this therefore I will continue to make an effort and try to improve my profits but for now I operate long term and I do not do daily trades out of fear.

• +1 1

Yes, we are ready to trade in 2021, because this year will be very good for cryptocurrencies and I am ready for it

After all the struggles and learning of 2020, I think we are ready to jump into massive investments and income generation especially from cryptocurrencies