How we create account for payment on yobit? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How we create account for payment on yobit?

Hello friends I am a newbie and I am complete my hundred posts today. But when I wants my registration on yobit then there is a problem that is they require login key from 5-16 character. Mean problem occur when I putt character in it, there it show that character must be in latin. How we can insert these characters, when there money board of latin language.

Please guide me about this problem.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hello friends I am a newbie and I am complete my hundred posts today. But when I wants my registration on yobit then there is a problem that is they require login key from 5-16 character. Mean problem occur when I putt character in it, there it show that character must be in latin. How we can insert these characters, when there money board of latin language.

Please guide me about this problem.

Do you mean that there is a problem logging in? Please put a picture to help you on the problem

• +1 1

10 hours ago, AlexRSN said:

Do you mean that there is a problem logging in? Please put a picture to help you on the problem

Yes I am sending a picture of problem. There's two problem, first is that there option for login but there I see option of registration, I click the option and putt data. Then they show your login key must be 5-16 keys and all these in latin language.Screenshot_20201227-091330.thumb.png.f7ce83bf5a137bef99ff12a795c551d8.png

Oh bro please but a picture and i hope this will help you to make your account. This account of mine is made by my cusin so bro i only know to put a profile write name and password. You try later. 

YoBit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies. The YoBit platform facilitates the trading of as many as 497 cryptocurrencies and tokens (according to Coinmarketcap) and 8,575 active pairings.

As an online cryptocurrency trading platform, the platform delivers a simple to use exchange for those looking to gain access to just about every possible cryptocurrency/token pairing in existence today.......

Looking forward to creating your YoBit account? Well, simply stroll over to their website and click on the ‘Registration’ button on the upper right corner of the screen. Once you click on that, a pop-up registration form will appear and will ask you details. Once you’re done, click on register. The next step is to confirm your YoBit account. For that go to your email and click on the verification link which has been sent by the YoBit team. Further, the portal may recommend you to enable the 2-factor authentication. You can also download and make use of Google’s authenticator application and can further use it for the purpose of scanning 2FA QR codes on the platform. As soon as you verify your email, you will be able to get access to your account’s crucial information like public and private key. It is always advised to write the duo on a piece of a paper and store it somewhere safe.

Further, you will be required to fund your YoBit account. One can do that by depositing fiat currencies through Capitalist, Payeer, OkPay and more. Click on the ‘+’ button under the ‘Wallet’ page. You should note that dedicated coin storages are created for every newly listen to coin, thus you don’t really have to worry about the coin storage when you make a purchase at YoBit. However, it is always advised not to leave your coins under the exchange’s hood. As mentioned earlier, YoBit lists coins of start-ups as soon as they pay the fee. Now, there are over 6,000 coins available on YoBit and it has been observed that no dedicated prior investigation was conducted before listing the coins. Further, if you wish to withdraw your funds from YoBit, you should refer to ‘-’ sign under the ‘Wallet’ page and you can make use of BTC withdrawals. After you input your wallet’s address, transaction fees can be seen and after 2FA, your transaction will be processed...........

• +4 1

It was very easy you just put your all information in yobit platform than you will click on the registration button and you will register you account easily and than collect your tokens on daily bases so do your best work for you more income Happy Posting. Best of luck

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Yes I am sending a picture of problem. There's two problem, first is that there option for login but there I see option of registration, I click the option and putt data. Then they show your login key must be 5-16 keys and all these in latin language.Screenshot_20201227-091330.thumb.png.f7ce83bf5a137bef99ff12a795c551d8.png

You are registering a new account. I think your problem is the login option. Try changing the existing name and the problem will be solved. As for the password, it must consist of lowercase letters, numbers and uppercase letters

On 12/27/2020 at 10:32 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

@Muhammad Ahmad meo It mean registration on yobit is temporary off from the yobit server. There is nothing to worry brother. It will be open automatically. You have to wait till it get open. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

20 hours ago, Ryan_07 said:

@Muhammad Ahmad meo It mean registration on yobit is temporary off from the yobit server. There is nothing to worry brother. It will be open automatically. You have to wait till it get open. 

Thanks friend for such guidance in this respect. Today I complete my registration. But I want to ask a question about your useful posts. When I complete registration then my useful posts where 114 but after 10-12 hours they reduced to 112 and then reduced to 102. Now I gain writing and commenting on post's.

What is your opinion about such issues?

Hy mates I hope you have a good day I want to ask that just open yobit site in chrome and after that they inform you about all process of making account

Dear Friend! You must watch a youtube video about creating account for payment on yobit platform. Yobit is an online trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies. 

Cteate account on yobit to get payment is not a big deal first you open you crome browser then seach yobit.net than cleck on login and register than write yours name your password and agree and cleck register your account easy 

Hello my friend I think you have no problem but befor you have make register to put email and password than you can save these information about your account and you can enter with out do any thing

• +3 1

At first open an account, go to the YoBit home page and click on Registration on the top right-hand side of the site.

word-image-737.png?func=cover&q70&width=

Complete the requested information, which includes login name, email address, and password, accept YoBit’s rules, and click “Register.” Don’t forget to confirm that you are not a robot.

word-image-738.png?func=cover&q70&width=

We recommend that you don’t save your password in your Google Account and save it somewhere safe.

Upon creation of an account you will see a pop-up message on your screen requesting for completion of registration via an email.

Go to your email inbox and click on the link provided to activate your YoBit account.

It is also worth noting that there are additional links provided by the YoBit team within the registration email.

These include a YouTube link providing more details about the exchange and money earnings suggestions.

Once you have clicked on the registration link, you will be prompted to switch on your 2FA Authenticator via settings. (See Privacy & Security section for details).

@Muhammad Ahmad meo @glory50 @zeeshan500 @Asfndkhan

This is the easiest thing one can ever do and the right thing to do is to make sure that you do know what you are doing that is very important, your email is all you need nothing more to it , just try it and work it out perfectly but the truth is , there is loads of work to be done and every strategy you have today matters really much so to me find that solution that is easy to go with that is really more important than anything out there

• +3 1

In order to create an account in Yobit, you must register your account in the exchange with your password, and from it you transfer to cryptotalk new. You must enter your email to join the forum and after that you will receive your payments

You can do this without any problem. For this you should initially enroll with the exchanger, at that point you should go to cryptotalk new, you should join here with the email of this forum, at that point you will begin the installment.

Hy bro its not a problem it's create simple many of people tell you I read comments if you don't understand then you watch videos on YouTube (create yobit account) oif you facing another problem then share it and I hopeful that solve yours problem on this forum 

It is very simple you just go to the yobit.net and then you have to create a new account and then you have to login on two sections cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign .l recommend you to make a strong password to save your account.

Edited by Umair Shahid
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

10 minutes ago, John Smithy009 said:

It is very simple. Just search on google yobit and then it click on the signup or register option there. Then enter your name and email etc. there and within few seconds your account be created there and verify it on the email address you have provided on yobit. that's the procedure. Hopefully, you get my point.

This is a very useful post, I will try to do that, I hope my posts are counting already which I believe I will be paid, I will visit the site now for any possible way to receive bitcoin. Thanks for contributing good, this post is helpful.

This is one of the easiest Job you would ever do @Kanji Dont worry about anything else you just have to do some good idea and there and in the end make sure that you are getting it right there is that form of importance so to me its really important you know how it works, all you need is your email and everything else works fine 

• +2 1

yobit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies can understand your problem...

i am new.....Senior  tell something about it Because I did not register my account on yobit

There is nothing to be disturbed in this, it is a simple procedure  you can register your yobit account after searching yobit.net on Google and then filling up your required information. And while creating your account, you should not share your personal information with anyone. Otherwise your account could be hacked and your BTC could be stolen.