How we create account for payment on yobit? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How we create account for payment on yobit?

It also appears in the picture that logging in with new accounts has been suspended for a temporary time, and this is not a problem, but a small failure in creating the accounts. For fear of that, you just have to wait and try again at a later time. It is better to leave it for the next day, and your problem will definitely be solved ..

• +1 1

Make sure to write the password correctly . The password should be long and contain large numbers, letters and small letters in English . If the problem continues to appear, I advise you to try later .

• +2 1

I don't know how to fix this problem.

I will be grateful for anyone to help us and provide us information about Yobit registration.

and thank you very much guys

Hello friend, registering on the yobit platform is very easy, first click on create a new account and enter your personal information and email, and put a strong password that contains symbols, numbers and letters, then you will receive a confirmation message to your email address, good luck to you.

• +1 1

The matter of creating an account on the platform to pay is a simple matter.All you have to do is enter the platform and log in with the same forum account in order to be able to link the two accounts together so that the forum administration can send money to your wallet

• +1 1

I think you are facing problem in registration your account.Sometimes it happen when registeration is temporary off.And that time we cannot register yourself there.But after some time you we are able to register our self again.So try after sometime hope so your problem will be solved.

• +1 1

You have to join here with a cryptoc account
So you can start working here
Then link it with yobit and you can start receiving your payments

I am sorry, my friend, I cannot help you on this topic, and I do not know how to create an account on Yopet. Ask expert members. Sure, your problem will be solved.

Dear Friend! You must watch a youtube video about creating account for payment on yobit platform. Yobit is an online trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies.  if you don't understand then you watch videos on YouTube (create yobit account) oif you facing another problem then share it and I hopeful that solve yours problem on this forum 

• +2 1

Creating an account on the yobit platform is necessary for us because it is the only place where we receive our profits that we make from the forum, so if you are facing a problem opening and linking the forum account to the platform, you can see the videos on YouTube that explain this well.

• +2 1

Yes you are right I am agree with you we are not into it successfully so I advise you to contact the administration and explain to them with full example and tell about your story they're good luck for you u

Dear friend, yobit exchange is paid through cryptocurrency post.  After completing one hundred posts, you need to login to yobit exchange with the Gmail and password you used in your Cryptotalk account.  You must use the same Gmail password.  Then the money that will be paid for your post will reach your specific account.

You don't need to worry much abou this guy, because this might just be a little problem because the yobit is known for its security, so the registration might be temporary off, please try it other time, this is my opinion on this particular article. 

• +2 1

We have to go to the yobit page to register and after registering what we must do is go to our email and from there wait for the verification of the yobit account to arrive so that later we can activate it and that the yobit account It is already active so that we can receive our earnings through yobit.

• +2 1

Put all your information on the yobit platform instead of clicking the registration button, and you will register your account easily, and it is preferable that you do not log out of it. Keep it in tabs on the browser and make it easy for you to open it again.

• +3 1

Hello 

It was very easy to put all your information in the yobit platform instead of clicking the sign up button and you will register your account easily

This is the easiest thing that one can do and the right thing to do is to make sure you know what you are doing which is very important, your email is all that you do not need any more, 

This problem is always normal in the yobit account registration, so what you need is to re-enter those details very and meet the requirements, then you might be lucky next time, so just relax the yobit platform is very secure and safe for use, thank you.

I do not understand you. Did you first have to make the account in cryptotalk and after making the 100 publications did you have to create the yobit account? Normally, the accounts are created simultaneously, first the yobit one and then the cryptotalk one. Well, that's what anyone would do, to keep track of their account and the posts that validate you.

• +1 1

For anyone asking how to create an account yobit ,All you have to do is search on YouTube and you will find a detailed explanation that will definitely help you and it will be simpler and clearer and I wish you good luck.

• +2 1

My dears and I want to tell you that there are no difficulties to create your account for the payments immediate and I want to tell you that first of all you should to focus on your work on this problem and you should to complete your hundred post then you are able to get the money

My friend, you suffer from a login problem, and this problem occurs to all of us in some neighborhoods, so you have to try again by typing the password correctly and the e-mail also and linking it with the account in the forum

Please, bro, upload a screenshot, and I hope this will assist you in creating your account. This account was created by my cousin, so all I know is how to create a profile, write a name, and set a password. You should try again later.

When creating an account on Yobit, you should note that the username should only contain letters and numbers, and you should not include symbols.
I think that is your main problem and you can avoid it by avoiding putting any symbol in the username field.

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

For that 1st go to the yobit.net and create an account and you have to login in two section cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign. I recommend you to make a strong password to save your account. 

MY dear mate it very easy to make account on yobit you just need to go to the sites of yoit.net and then enter your email address and choose your passwords that always strong and not share it other because it your private key and account on yobit is very helpful for us to get payment from crypto forum.