How we create account for payment on yobit? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How we create account for payment on yobit?

If you want an new account on yobit exchange you should click on the top right at the registration and put your new email a new password and check the captcha and you will receive an email to activate your account and it's done 

My expensive friend, I do not recognise what is the purpose of this problem as it additionally passed off to me, so I had to positioned what he obtained in the wallet of a chum of mine whom I accept as true with that he will now not capture the money until I discover the perfect answer.

My dear friend it some time happened that there is a problem occurred during making your yobit account. If you  are facing like this problem then you have to concern with any senior member and seek guidance about it or watch video on you tube then you can solve your problem.

• +5 1

When creating an account for Yobit, you should be using the same email that you used when you entered Cryptotalk. Your account will automatically be linked to it. Your posts will be counted in Yobit and that is where you'll be able to monitor how many posts you have done for the day.

Hello everyone, my friend I do not understand your question very well, in my case I never had that kind of problem, I can register normally, and I did everything using the English language, I recommend you to watch some video tutorials, so you can learn how to register in the yobit exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's very simple and easy if you want to create a account for your payment,just login to yobit net and then create a new account and you have vyo login in two accounts cryptotalk and campaign,so campaign is where your BTC will send to you and cryptotalk is where your talk will send to you.

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. I am a new member here. I do not have a clear idea about this topic, but I advise you to take a consultation with the elderly members because they have enough experience in this field.

When you register on cryptotalk forum then go to yobit platforum and log in your cryptotalk email ID then you will recieve code of authorization that code copy and paste on required place later you will find interface of yobit with your name. 

Put a different name and use only 1-0 letters with your name. Make strong password with letter, words which have to be upper case ans lower case , symbols And then try again. I hope your problem will be solved. But if this problem happen again and again then contact with yobit support team. They will give you the best solution. 

Of course, you create an account in the payment on the Yopt platform first, you can click on Register, then log in, then on a password, which is in the marketplace, and you put your Easer, then the e-mail, and then the password, but it must be To have a strong password, and then make sure that you are not a robot or you write a registration and the account will be created

Perhaps there is a condition to add characters such as numbers, or your layout is not actually Latin. One of two things I suppose

Yes my friend, you have encountered this problem before. You should go to your email and verify the special code and the source you are browsing from.

On 12/27/2020 at 5:32 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Yes I am sending a picture of problem. There's two problem, first is that there option for login but there I see option of registration, I click the option and putt data. Then they show your login key must be 5-16 keys and all these in latin language.Screenshot_20201227-091330.thumb.png.f7ce83bf5a137bef99ff12a795c551d8.png

This shows that the registration on yobit exchange has closed, but it's just a minor problem because this problem use to occur in yobit exchange sometimes. So don't worry, but always continue trying to register. 

When you set up an account to work in this forum, you need to open a Ubit account to get paid and you need to know about it here and how to withdraw money from Khan. You need to know the brute map. Then the authorities will knock you out and give you the right idea...

I will stay to start your earnings on-line you need to sign up for the Web site you are interested. The things you can learn and earn money online by sharing news and information

Friend, I would not know how to help you with this problem that you have, it is kind of weird, because soo you should put an email and password and the account in yobit would already be created, so it is strange what is happening to you, check if after a while you can and if you do not look at videos on how to solve that problem that surely someone has this same problem as you.

My friend I didn't face this problem therefore I have no idea about this problem. But we should make the yobit account before to start working here and if you have a problem to login your yobit account then you can contact to the moderators.

On 12/26/2020 at 6:13 PM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Mean problem occur when I putt character in it, there it show that character must be in latin. How we can insert these characters, when there money board of latin language.

You are writing in latin in this post. I don't understand why you have this problem and you can't write in latin in Yobit. This seems it is a problem on your part that you have to solve, but probably there is no problem at all since you are writing perfectly in English already. Latin is the alphabet used by the English language but also more.

In most cases, the login on the yobit account is turned off, so try more than once and make sure that the password is strong and begins with a capital letter.

• +3 1

I think You need to write your login in small letters without any space Because I did it in this way and I didn't faced any problem to register my account so do it like this and may be your problem would solve. Good luck!

Sometimes trying again next time is the best option to ease the stress on signing in to the site. Strong password including alpha numeric and characters is highly recommended because such determines safety of the accounts and currencies

I think the respose you received that registration temporary off could be a technical problem from the yobit server and would be worked on and resolved, so there's no point to be worried and disturbed.

Very well said my mate. Keep it up mate. Such good informative informations to the whole members. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative informations. All of are really helpful regards to this posts.

• +2 1

Creating an account is very easy at yobit you juxt have to do simple steps.

Firstly creat an account at yobit.net.

Secondly linked it with your cryptotalk account.

Third transfer your coin daily.

I was also finding it difficult when registering on this platform, but I discovered that I was using the wrong password, I used lowercase letters instead of uppercase letters, maybe you put a wrong password, so I advise you to check the password you use.

• +1 1