How we create account for payment on yobit? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How we create account for payment on yobit?

I later  got a good information which I browser out using the search engine on this forum, it is a old posts. After you register on yobit, you will need to link you cryptotalk account to yobit account. Click on your name and click on cryptotalk campaign to check this out. It was hard for me to do but not that hard if you are conversant with it already. 

On 12/27/2020 at 9:32 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Yes I am sending a picture of problem. There's two problem, first is that there option for login but there I see option of registration, I click the option and putt data. Then they show your login key must be 5-16 keys and all these in latin language.Screenshot_20201227-091330.thumb.png.f7ce83bf5a137bef99ff12a795c551d8.png

There is clearly written that Registration is temporary off so there is nothing wrong with your login information as Registration is temporary off so try again after some time or the next day if such situation prevail.Good Luck!

I joined this forum days ago then immediatly I opened cryptotalk I did the same in yobit too then I haven't experienced such things like this, I created my yobit at yobit.net I see register at the top of the forum then, I was requested to put my logging name and email, after I done with all this, I received message from my Gmail account then I was verify from there.

I don't know which type of problem with I think I have no problem this type of but if you go to face this problems then send us pictures sure we can see and help you my dear. So don't worry and share.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that is very login with the yobit exchange but if you face this problem then I haven't more knowledge then this so I say you then you need to contact with seniors they help you..  because I'm also new.

• +1 1

That happens very often in Yobit, I was told by several friends who wanted to create accounts on that platform, but you must keep trying at different times and you can register without problems.
I honestly do not know what the problem will be for which they close the registry but that is very normal

Yobit friend has been having this problem with the records for several months. When you want to register new people, it appears that the registrations are temporarily closed. You have to try to register at another time, try several times that at some point the registration will take you.

• +1 2

Dear maybe registration on yobit was temporary close . Now this problem have solved. You can create your account on yobit easily. And if you also face any problem during creating the account then you can see youtube video. 

Hello dead, my friend was facing the same problem and I told him to remove that tab completely and try again in a new tab. Hi did exactly the same as I told him and his account was created in a blink. If anyone else is also facing the same problem they should do the same as my given instructions and their problem will solve.

Thank you.

It is a problem that is not difficult and can be solved. Do not worry about creating your account on yobit and linking it to your e-mail and then you will be able to see your payments and you will not lose anything from them because this platform is safe and there is no need to fear

To make money we have to create something good because if we can gain some good knowledge about some good plants then here we can do something good as now we need to know something good now if we know something good about it then here we are good  I can do something. I hope you will stay with us. We need to know something about how we can do something good

You can do this very easily. For this you must first register with the exchanger, then you must go to cryptotalk new, you must join here with the email of this forum, then you will start the payment.

I am sorry my friend ,, I do not have any idea about this and I cannot help you, but I am sure that you will find help from our professional friends at work ,, I wish you success ❤️

hi dear im new member of fourm to gain knowledge and experience before and i researched everything before starting work here i learnt a lot knowledge about crypto and crypto related affairs after this by following the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit @Ayesha akter

My dear friend, I do not know what is the cause of this problem because it also happened to me, so I had to put what he acquired in the wallet of a friend of mine whom I trust that he will not seize the money until I find the appropriate solution

Congratulations for ending the first 100 posts, my friend, it may be a temporary technical problem, so you don't have to worry. Just wait and try again.

• +5 1

Among the conditions of the forum is that the post consists of 80 characters with useful words, and that this forum should be dealt with in the Latin language recognized all over the world

• +5 1

This is very easy and simple, all you need is to get good browser, then go ahead to your browser and type YOBIT.NET OR YOBIT.IO After that then click on registration band feel up your details and you make sure your details are correct, 

• +5 1

I open this account by see a YouTube video. You can see YouTube video for open yobit. I hope there you can understand how to do open account. Always follow the rules and make useful posts for survive to crypto currency. 

• +5 1

easy my friend you just have to find a password that suits what Yobit asks, I recommend using capital letters in the password and numbers so it will be taken into account more easily the good thing is that then you just have to put your cryptotalk email in the Yobit campaign and voila, you just have to reach the necessary amount. 

• +5 1

It is exceptionally basic. Fair look on google yobit and after that it press on the signup or enlist choice there. At that point enter your title and e-mail etc. there and inside few seconds your account be made there and confirm it on the mail address you have got given on yobit. that's the strategy. Ideally, you get my point.

On 12/27/2020 at 9:32 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Yes I am sending a picture of problem. There's two problem, first is that there option for login but there I see option of registration, I click the option and putt data. Then they show your login key must be 5-16 keys and all these in latin language.Screenshot_20201227-091330.thumb.png.f7ce83bf5a137bef99ff12a795c551d8.png

This is not a big problem as many people get this problem this is because of YOBIT server sometimes there is a maintenance going on, fixing bugs upgrading site and that's why people have this problem. Seeing the date of your post i hope it is resolved already may be this post help others. 

The forum world deals with yobit when writing a topic that must consist of 80 characters, which is one of the forum conditions and must consist of useful words