How we create account for payment on yobit? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How we create account for payment on yobit?

Perhaps you did not know exactly what is required of you, my dear friend, I think that the registration key required of you can find it in your mail on Gimel, copy the key in green and paste it in the required place and your problem will be solved I think

You can use the Google translator to get the English language so that you can set a password in the English language, it is the easiest option now, you can also set the language of your device as an English language.

• +4 1

Dear you can open an account in Youbit by accessing the platform and clicking on the registration and entering your personal data and email, and then confirm the account and link the forum to it so that your business is useful here. 

• +3 1

It's very easy. You only have to type your name that you use in the forum, then write your email and after that your password, which must start with a capital letter with the use of some symbols. You should also be careful and not write it too briefly so that it will not be hacked by fraudsters

• +3 1

I am interested in making a yobit account . I am seeking for the help and my request is for you people to share about the link of the youtube account and suggest me some videos to make me understand that how can I create my yobit account and how can I convert my yobit balance into my local currency.

• +1 1

Your problem, my friend, is in creating an account and not logging in. The picture that you have provided expresses that you create an account, and the password must be very strong. Numbers, letters, @ and #. Thus, I had the same problem at the beginning, but it was solved.

• +3 1

Yes, you must create an account inside the platform affiliated with the forum in order to get the payments for the effort that we are working on, and you must enter the browser and enter the platform and put the account, name and password until a wallet is created inside the forum and thanks

• +1 1

In fact, I was not exposed to the same problem as the yobit registration process was easy for me and I did not find anything complicated with it .I advise you to refer to experienced members to guide you to the correct method of registration

• +2 1

There is a simple statement that Registration is temporarily disabled, but there is nothing wrong with your login details. Please try again later or the next day if the situation persists. Best of luck!

My dear friend when you complete your 100 useful post on this forum then you will get the money for your further post and comments so I want to tell you that you should to create your yobit wallet for the payment and for the trading

• +1 1

Well brother,  i think It's a technical and short time problem. Yobit account is very easy to creat. I recommend you to watch youtube to learn how to creat yobit account also all newcomers those who didn’t creat  account 

My spouse and I after acquired some very good data I browsed out and about with all the google searches for this online community, it can be a well-used article. As soon as you signup for yobit, you simply must URL your current crypto chat bill for a bit bill. Visit your current brand along with click on the crypto chat advertising campaign to evaluate this specific out and about. It turned out challenging to me to perform and not that will be challenging should you be conversant by it by now.

One of the forum's rules is that each post must be at least 80 characters long and contain useful words, and that the forum must be conducted in the Latin language, which is widely spoken throughout the world.

I tried to create the account and know your suffering, but the matter is simple. All you have to do is create an account on the platform and link it to the forum account, and by that you will have completed the matter to get your daily payments

Creating an account is not difficult at all. You should first download the flash drive and then open the crypto site on the platform.If you ask them, they will give it to you, and your payment will be credited to your account.

• +1 1

Best friend I want that we can easily make account of you before payment by using our email so we can easily sign up on the website of yoghurt and in that way we will able to watch our and manager post on computer

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend must have a password that contains large and small letters as well as symbols. The number of password letters is not less than 8 letters. You must put a strong password to be accepted so that your account is not stolen, as these are all steps to keep your account and protect it from theft. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

First of all welcome on this forum. First thing which you need to do that create account on yobit.net.which is very easy to used. First click on registration icon then a screen will apeare where you need to put some information after doing this you will successfully create  your account.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Dear it is a trading platform designed on the Internet to support dealing and trading in encrypted and digital currencies as it provides an easy-to-use trading process and you only need to press the top button to the right of the screen so a registration form appears so you only need to register your YoBit email and password  You may request confirmation of the account and may be asked for a bilateral authentication code

• +1 1

This account of mine is made by my cusin so bro i only know to put a profile write name and password..  for those looking to gain access to just about every possible cryptocurrency/token pairing in existence today.you will click on the registration button and you will register you account easily and than collect your tokens on daily bases so do your best work for you more income Happy Posting

For this you must first register with the exchanger, then you must go to cryptotalk new, you will need to link you cryptotalk account to yobit account. Then collect your tokens on daily bases. So do your best work for you more income. Don't forget, you must join here with the email of this forum. And l recommend you to make a strong password to save your account. I hopeful that solve yours problem on this forum.

My friend, the password must be in which there are letters in the English language and the first position in the word must be a large English letter exclusively and also the word must contain numbers

• +1 1

I am very sorry that I cannot help you. I am a new member here too. Point the question towards elements of experience here and the elderly will definitely give you immediate assistance

• +3 1

Dear friend it's very easy to make an account for yobit. Just visit yobit.net and click on registration. @Areeba have said right. Just connect your yobit with crypto by linking the same email address on both sides and start earning. 

I think, my friend, your problem is that you do not enter some required symbols for the password, or that you do not start the password with a capital letter, or maybe you do not write it from 5 to 16 characters, so pay attention to these points and try again