How we create account for payment on yobit? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How we create account for payment on yobit?

Yobit was a exchange where we connect our crypto UID with yobit exchange after that we will get information about our post and get our earning regularly.

I think we should easily do register our account on yobit by putting our gmail and some personal details don't worry about that yobit was a trusted platform

It is so simple my mate, first you have to create your account on YoBit.net and then link your Cryptotalk account with the both campaign in YoBit site. You should have to insert your email in Cryptotalk Campaign BTC, and Cryptotalk New, and then click on the save button.

Its very simple and you can easily create your account.  You just have to open the yobit website and go to the register option.  Then you have to read and follow  all the given instructions.  Then after you have to link your yobit account with cryptotlk. Never share your personal details with anyone.

For creating account on yobit you need to give your Gmail account then set your name and password for your account. After creating account give your uid in cryptotalk campaign section. From this way you will be able to activate your Yobit account. 

On 12/27/2020 at 9:32 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Yes I am sending a picture of problem. There's two problem, first is that there option for login but there I see option of registration, I click the option and putt data. Then they show your login key must be 5-16 keys and all these in latin language.Screenshot_20201227-091330.thumb.png.f7ce83bf5a137bef99ff12a795c551d8.png

The Yobit registerating is temporary disable by Yobit team . The registerating is disable because of the scammer and bots but don't worry the registerating will be start again .

To open an account, go to the YoBit home page and click on Registration on the top right-hand side of the site.

Complete the requested information, which includes login name, email address, and password, accept YoBit’s rules, and click “Register.” Don’t forget to confirm that you are not a robot.

We recommend that you don’t save your password in your Google Account and save it somewhere safe.

Upon creation of an account you will see a pop-up message on your screen requesting for completion of registration via an email.

Go to your email inbox and click on the link provided to activate your YoBit account.

It is also worth noting that there are additional links provided by the YoBit team within the registration email.