Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

With clear of no doubt,you are making a believable post. Since, each time you cheat, you're not mastering abilities and exercises that could be significant later on. Cheating is ill bred. Instructors strive to share information to assist you with being fruitful in scholastics, vocation, and life. Swindling shows an absence of regard for the endeavors of your educator and your schoolmate part who accomplished the work.

Yes, my friend, you are right, in the last period, the price has decreased, the payment is much, because there are already many spammers.We have to report this issue in order to make this forum better

I hope all members adhere to the rules and not cheat in working in this forum. So we will avoid the ban. In case of commitment, we will take our payments and nothing will go to us.

Hello mate, I am agree  your post, we have to pay attention of the forum payment, at this moment talk coin value is very low, that's why people are leaving this forum, so I have a request to forum admin please increase your talk coin price, so that people can  get good value for his work.

Exactly,you are right..

because of earning more some members chose illegal way and due to their fake work payment system not well.or also enhance strictness in this forum.i request the member dont do that.keep on struggle.in this way I also agreed with moderator and try to report on fake once.

• +1 1

Hi mate! I really appreciate your content and devotion about cryptotalk . I'm beginner and I'm trying to learn from different posts . That content was helpful for me.

I think the same as you, we should warn as soon as we notice that there are spammers so the forum is clean but we warn and it is like that more are coming than there were already and it is because of them that they have lowered what we earned nates and time we have to settle for this because of them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes we never want to cheat with earning. We want to give positive reputation for useful posts and negative reputation for useless posts. We want to earn coins by our hard work. 

• +1 1

As for me, I have not yet received payments from this forum because I am still a new member, but I have read some posts that say that the reason for stopping the double payment is to protect the Talk token from dropping to zero because the offer has become very large compared to the request and the supervisors respond to reduce the offered amount

We need to think carefully before doing anything wrong. Because if a thing is lost, it cannot be recovered So we have to abide by the rules of this forum. Otherwise our account may be closed, we may not be able to recoup that loss later

Yes we need to be aware of everything before its become difficult for us. so we should work hard for good results in earning as this is the great platform for earning and learning.

What you say that some have cheated is something very ugly those who cheat and I agree with you every time we see something like this or something else that should not be done or is breaking the rules it is true we must notify or act immediately and notify some moderator.

Dear Friend! You will get more opportunities for earning good amount on the cryptotalk forum. We must work honestly and sincerely on this forum.We should work hard to make good profit. 

we are already working very hard in order to make some profit here and that talk token is not doing well from many days that is why we are not earning in some handsome amount

You are absolutely right. We never want to cheat with reputation or earning. Our main target want to learn not earn.We want pick always give positive reputation for useful posts and negative reputation for useless posts. 

None can stay long by cheating. Specially in this forum., Some members cheat to get a little more. But they do not understand that it's a mistake. And at the end they get banned , so i hope i answer about your question and i hope the good luck for you

Exactly,we should not be greedy in any case or work.we should not be greedy in making much more money.if we make our ranks high by cheating and against rules than it is very dangerous for us.it may lead us our accounts Bann.so should not be greedy and continue our work continuously without taking break without any serious issue.

Yes it is important that think before loss because loss is a way to success so always try to take advantage from all these losses.so success is very important for good life.

Hello friend, I agree with your publication in my humble opinion is that by lowering the price many people have retired and those who are very ambitious and want to reach their goals faster are cheating, I stay calm because I prefer to go slow but Surely the only thing that gives me a bit of uneasiness is not that because of that kind of people the administrators are cleaning up and I fall into the boltiada without being guilty I hope with all my heart that those of us who are doing things well do not end up harmed luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear you are right . The payment methods are changing . People have to work hard more on this forum to earn good and to become good members. We need to do good work in this forum and sincere with our work. We don't have to cheat others .

Thanks.

• +1 1

On 2/19/2021 at 9:38 AM, John Pernia said:

What do you think about it dear friend? @Guru2050

Genius submission @John Pernia the facts that a member is determine and passionate to see the cryptotalk raise to a greater heights then must support your assertion or resolution. It's imperative for everyone to know that it's our collective responsibility to fully cooperate and give optimal support to the management of the forum in curtailing the devastating acts of spammers, paraphrasers and other illicit Acts.

You are very right this forum should be cleaned since many people only do a bad job since if it is very clean we can even do very productive things.

14 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Genius submission @John Pernia the facts that a member is determine and passionate to see the cryptotalk raise to a greater heights then must support your assertion or resolution. It's imperative for everyone to know that it's our collective responsibility to fully cooperate and give optimal support to the management of the forum in curtailing the devastating acts of spammers, paraphrasers and other illicit Acts.

I share your opinion that there are people who only come to damage the good name of the forum with their cheating and low quality publications. It is up to each member to denounce such people.

You are right my friend, we lose all this thibg which was in our favour.  Due to some spammers.  So if we want to get more then we need to make good on this forum and get money. But it can be possible if we try to make fair with this forum and report againt spammers. I think when you earn in fair way then you feel good so try to make money by fair way and take part in distribute new thing on this forum. Make sych post which would be unique and according to forum.

• +1 1