Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

I find you very right, friend, we must take care of the cryptotalk platform and our benefits within it by working hard and cleanly. I know that some users believe they are smarter. for taking actions that generate more profits but on the contrary this can cause problems for you and the other members of the forum so I recommend everyone to investigate and believe  topics with more content so you'll be more likely to get rewarded for your efforts 

There is no difference between the scanners and the good members that are creating cheating and only for the income purpose we should work hard and constantly then we successfully made money from it. 

• +2 1

This forum is great and gives very good opportunities for us, for this we must take care in the workplace and knowledge, we should work honestly and grow little by little in the forum, but for this we must not deceive the forum, since our effort and dedication are the key to success in life, for this you have to take hands on the matter and help the moderators to discover these scammers and remove them at once. There are many sites like cryptotalk on the internet, but none equal to this one that give us so many benefits for being here, for this reason we have to take care of it and grow with it.

@Rand22 Although the forum rules change from time to time about payment methods, and I think that this depends on the methods that we work with in the forum, so we must be more aware, work hard, and help moderators to get rid of spam.

• +2 1

Yes I am in absolute agreement with you mate.. as spammers are doing Alot of harm to this forum and it every member duty to cleanse the forum for the benefits of all by reporting spammers to the moderators when noticed

I also believe with you because this days payment system is getting very low and i think we should figure out the spammers and scammers in this great forum but even if you cheated, you will not say long in this forum and the moderator will banned you easily

Just my friend you said solutely right first of all you should to investigate about the market before trading that is very beneficial to prevent from the loss and one thing more first of all he should to get the proper knowledge

• +3 1

@ by Mark wood, yes I am agree with you that everyone can make a post on daily basis but payment will need not received . beacaues in this day many are coming in but not receive payment.

On 12/24/2020 at 5:34 AM, Mark wood said:

Hello everyone hope all are doing well, from last month I feel some changes here like we lost talk token double payment and also last week we lost talk tokens which we received on each react we gives to others, my topic purpose is that most of members doing cheating in different ways for payment purpose please stop it and try to earn with hard work not earn in cheating, already here are many spammers and if good members also do cheating then there is no difference between spammers and good members here if we are doing spamming here then we can loss more opportunities in this forum, hope who read my  topic will be doing good for the forum more thanks for your time for reading this topic.

Yes you are right friend I am also worried about the payment system of the forum because the moderators are reduces the earning due to the cheaters therefore I want to say that we should work here honestly to get good earning. 

The changes in the payment methods effects every member. But we should be patient and wait for the site to reslove the issue amd we should not start spamming it will do no good it will only get you banned.

Very good post the truth is important to think before acting in any way, which leads us to know that as many people do not think do anything for their own benefit, without knowing that you have to think about other people to bring them the necessary value and to achieve success both here and in real life, it is important to be aware of this and apply it even more.

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes dear you right. Yes don't copy . One person put effort work here with honesty someone get profit this is bad thing.  Everyone this platform is like a family.  We should all work here with sincere.  Then all of you become successful person.  So keep going work. Follow rules and regulations.  So keep going work .

Yes, you are right that the payment process in the forum is being changed again and again but still the members are not refraining from cheating. Everyone misuses the forum feature and tries to make money the wrong way. Which is why forum moderators have to take tough action and they change the rules. We must act honestly as responsible and professional members of this forum.

This is true, I think that you should think twice before making any post because if your post is not useful it would get deleted and it it becomes consistent you will get banned which isn't good. So I think you should think before acting. Don't so things blindly as the end result would not be pleasing.

I support your initiative to denounce the scammers and those who take on the role of moderators to deceive and harm those of us who have been working day by day with responsibility and ethics to achieve a better future in terms of our learning within the forum. What do you think about it dear friend? @Guru2050

I agree with you, my friend, because I noticed a decrease in the currency and also in payment, which led to the withdrawal of many members who did not like this change. I do not know the reason, but I expect due to the increased pressure on the forum. I hope the situation will improve.

• +3 1

On 2/8/2021 at 5:48 PM, onamika79 said:

Dear friend, a member who do scamming for earning money is called scammer even he creates good posts or bad posts. Otherwise, There is no doubt that you have made a good post.Because the forum pays us and gives us so much knowledge. So everyone be careful about it.So i am hoping i answer approximately your query and that i wish the coolest good fortune for you my dear friend @Mark wood .

Thanks for your you kind of words and that's very true if we work in the forum for the sake of money then it is not good because if I have goal of getting money in this platform then I can't learn anything and I will try to do cheating so it is better if we work well and follow all the rules..

must work hard in order to achieve success in this platform.we must strictly adhere to the rules، and stay away from what is violated.i think the latest payment، system is fair and better.we must support the forum in every way to build confidence. 

Yes I agree with you many people in this platform are working hard but they do not received there reward just because of scammers, every one most work hard to preserved in platform.

I think the reason is the people who cheat in the forum in order to get money. I advise you only to report about them and to be patient and also to remember why we are in the forum is in order to access information and knowledge

• +1 1

Dear friend, I agree with you. Payment methods are now declining. Eligible members are declining so much. So it is better to report it as soon as spammers are noticed. This forum is good for us and others.

On 12/24/2020 at 6:34 PM, Mark wood said:

hope who read my  topic will be doing good for the forum more thanks for your time for reading this topic

Yes, your topic is helpful and guiding members to stop spamming as we are loosing some great opportunities. In previous months TalkTokens were paid to the members and its price was pretty good so members turned to spam this forum by putting wrong reputations and to double their posts tokens by completing 50 reactions per day. Moderators of Cryptotalk solved this spamming by disabling double payments at first then disabled payments for reputations. Now members are not holding tokens and continously feeding the market due to this reason price is going down day by day and there will be less chances of bull run in future. We should follow rules to make this forum successful as cryptotalk's success is our success. 

Correct friend, because of the ambition of some members the forum has been forced to take some measures to prevent cheating within the forum and that is why the pay per rating has been disabled and that benefit has been lost. 

• +1 1

I absolutely concur with your focuses. On the off chance that we doing cheating here, there is so contrast between a tricksters and us. So kindly every work here with energy. Attempt to give some contribution here. Special thought, data full post that is about.

We're cheating here that the opportunity to stop, there is so contrast between a tricksters and so in us. So please do each job here with energy. Here's trying to contribute to something. Special thoughts, information about the complete post.