Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

There are many fraudsters that we must report when we see any fraud or fraud attempt, but when we work within the forum rules and adhere to them, we will get a forum free of fraudsters, and work with greater safety, a I hope everyone does the hard work to earn instead of cheating

• +1 1

Unfortunately, there are many members here who are not honest in working on this platform, they are cheating reputation in order to get payments for their posts, this conduct is totally wrong because the platform is useful in its information, thus, if we did not get paid for our posts, we should be satisfied with the information that we get only.

• +1 1

Hello everybody we have to think very carefully no one will like to loos , at the crypto site we learn so much and we have to work hard and stick with the rules

you have given a nice motivation brother about how to avoid spam activity totally .. Yah its true our forum has lot of opportunity to earn money such as different competition, bounty project apart from forum payment.. So every one need to think about it..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As a beginner, i didn't even now, things like this like spamming even exist on this platform and how do they do it. Can onyone inform please so that i can remain beware in the future? Much thanks. 

Indeed,my friend.We should think before doing anything.If it too late to think,you can lose everything.So we have to take decision before lossing.It can make us losser to a winner

I wish you good and success. Thank you for your participation. It helps in not losing the balance and profits. Therefore, we must take the time to work here. The most important thing is knowledge we need to avoid any problem.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, because the payment methods are declining, but we must report the spammers as soon as we see them in action because this forum is clean and useful and should remain the same because it is wonderful and contains all areas of cryptocurrencies, trading methods and the investment process

It is true that you must be wary of the ban, you must follow the correct rules and laws in order to avoid the ban and comment on the posts regularly, for example that the comment is more than a hundred characters and the comment should not be repeated twice

Yes my friend I agree with you because the payment methods have decreased a lot .. And the scammers on this site do a lot of damage to others! They send spam, which leaves administrators forced to block a lot of posts and accounts ..
We better stick to the rules and not break them, and that's my advice to everyone.

I totally agree, but regardless; you can't really find out who's a spammer and who's not 100%. Yes you can apply methods that can contain the risk of spammers, but at one point you can only hope for the mod team and the system to do their job as well as the for the member to abide by the rules of the forums. What we can and should do is advocate for productive conversation, let's remember that the funds gained here are but an incentive, there are many useful topics here that can help you earn more if you take time to read and learn.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Sure, buddy. 
I realize the risks that lead to the ban and try to avoid them because I'm trying to be better here and very, very results

Well, my dear friend, it is a very thorny issue and many disagree on it. Reducing the payment greatly affected the members and prompted them to cheat, because most members depend on the forum as a source of income, but we must work sincerely, whatever the circumstances

• +2 1

This is true. Cheaters influence the rest of the members indirectly, because they push supervisors to take strict and difficult rules. Therefore, we must report cases of fraud and continue without distancing

I totally agreebwith you my dear friend, 0we all knows that this plateforum is very well this give us oppurtunity to earn soke money if we cheat him then the rultation of crypto will be lost we should be work with honesty.

Yes You are right. Our one mistake can ruin our everything. So, we should be careful and take necessary steps. We need to think properly before doing anything. Because we can loss everything by one mistake.

You are right. We need to avoid the illegal  practice to gain unfair advantage.  We should  to believe  in hard work. If we involve  in the activities  which are prohibited  by this forum, it may lead to ban the account and we have to lose the account. 

Yes dear we can report to spammers because here is our duty for cleaning scammer and spammers and who are violet the rules we can report them if make a little mistake then we can guide them . Every one is bound for follow the rules.

You are right my friend, we have to be careful in our work in order to avoid mistakes,we have to work hard and honestly without any cheating  for because this forum is great and don't let any one do mistakes and we will be banned if we commit any mistakes. 

All kinds of fraud should be avoided, whether it is spammers or profit by cheating, awareness of the bad uses of its use, and the urge to work in this forum in order to earn any income through the activity and effectiveness that we provide.

• +2 1

Fighting fraud is necessary to keep the forum free of fraudsters, and this will benefit everyone, and the forum will develop and with it our chances of developing with it will increase.
I assure you that we do not need to do deceptive methods in order to make money, just some serious and good work and creating good publications that will present us what we want and get it, and with it our knowledge and the information that we have searched and learned will increase will be strong pillars of work.

12 minutes ago, Saihope said:

Expensive friend  so one can enhance in any undertaking, we must first set our own goals.  then we are able to pass forward little by little closer to our fulfillment.  otherwise, if we do no longer understand which manner to head, our course turns into very tough and we will not be able to attain our aim without problems.  thank you.

@Saihope Have a working method where you can interact with others and do things well to have the benefits, this forum is very good to do many things, learn, teach and win, but you have to do it well so as not to be banned, you always have to have a plan for things to go well. Since the payments were lowered and those that were made to give reactions were eliminated, many stopped doing it and that is not the way to work here, you have to continue doing what was done before, greetings.

Yes dear mate you are absolutely right in your words that the payment methods are going to low and the members are lossing a lot and we shold report the news of scammers To the admins and the moderaters of the forum so they can take some action as soon as possible .