Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

I agree with you payment styles are changing day in day out due to some of our attitude on the platform let's avoid such acts and continue to learn in the crypto-world.

If you are very right this forum has to be clean so that everything runs smoothly and we do not have spammers that bother us here in this forum.

11 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

I must acknowledgement your efforts, time and curiosity for going through my post and able to quote some of my posts @Techman been a beginner but you are extra ordinary and disquisitive member who has hidden potential to become one of the best contributions in the forum. Hold on to the philosophy of extensive and prevalent reading of fellow members post in the platform. Keep it up

@Guru2050 your valuable and inspirational post share in the forum and some few perhaps are the main reasons for my staying posting. Your posts goes straight to the points and often discuss what Beginners are facing proffering solution to have full understanding of the forum activities

• +2 1

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful publication. We have to read the topic well in order to give a good reputation in order for everyone to benefit from it. We must always offer our best to get the best results

Hundred percent agreed. The seniors should prove himself a motivation for juniors. If some one do it by knowing or not seniors  should guide then. We should always bring new things and avoid to be the scammer. In this way we broaded our views and think better.

In this aspect honestly you need  to think and ask questions from members you met in the forum for them to guide and give you the guidelines in the system not you taking any decision on your own that will later make you lose all you've done so far, because this forum in particular has rules and regulations

Given the benefits the forum provides us, we must work hard and be credible, report spammers, and stay away from fraud and cheating, because if you do this here, you will be banned in the end

Yes, my friend, your words are correct.
Because earning through cheating is an unhealthy way, and it is bad for its owner.
We have to work hard, with commitment and with patience, to see the best results in this forum.
We have to reflect a good image in this forum and share what is useful from science.
thank you my friend .

We must all, as members stay away from fraud and work with credibility.   Because  this forum, in addition to the good financial profit that we gain through it, we also obtain useful information and increase our experience in the world of cryptocurrencies

@by mark. The topic of attention plz the loss can be save by every things by them.. It will be learning about inheritance loss of the saved lives of your things and how you can make your life easier.. 

Yes, my friend, you are right ... and I hope that those who cheat will be punished ... It is not fair for one of us to work with effort and commitment and someone gets profit in prohibited ways ... The platform is our second home and we must preserve it well and I think that the supervisors are getting rid of these people And keep those who work hard and also love their work .. Thank you for this beautiful topic🌼

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. In general, cheaters are not desirable in real life and in virtual life, as they miss opportunities for us to learn from important and useful posts through meaningless responses. We must live away from fraud and live with credibility. We must respect the opportunity that it gives us.  This forum

You are right mate,it's crucial time we stop all the illegal act some fraudster who disguise themselves as members of this platform only to scam people. It's also important if moderators take this in to consideration.

I think carefully about a lot of things here because we have to follow the rules here. We have to discuss some good things. We have to post well. We have to comment well. We have a lot of responsibilities here.  We need to know something. If we know something good about the subject, we can understand a lot here. 

If people fail to think before taking some very important decisions then those decisions are most likely going to get back at them in a very negative form

You are right, the spammers are to be reported in other not to loose the value is this forum. So the means of earning can go back to it normal position.

I suggest we keep working hard in the forum and make the forum more progressive not to protect spammers.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We must report spam to be banned, because in this forum there is no existence and cheating is never allowed because this is useless. Every member must work harder and more skillfully than before, and if you expect there is spam, you must report it in order to be banned and become the forum Free of anything that would cause the forum to harm it

20 hours ago, Techman said:

Your posts goes straight to the points and often discuss what Beginners are facing proffering solution to have full understanding of the forum activities

That's my approach to help beginners and guide them by making my posts simple and interesting for the readers. I always say it that the essence of any posts in the forum are share for reading purpose as such should be break down in to simple and absorbable unit. The content has to be average in standard because we are not equal so that majority should be carried along. Further more Straight forward topics or posts generate quality posts

We should think well before we do or say something. We have proper planes for something we want to do .we should do everything so carefully .because an idiot with a plane can beat wise without plane so we have to be carrfull about what we r doing before it goes wrong or we lost the chance or anything forever so better to be carefull than regret afer losing an opportunity 

I did not understand a lot from this post. It was a tiring endless sentence without stopping, not even putting a full stop where there should be, but kept on with some kind of rant against spammers. This was not a proper set message and I question the reason some people think they have the right to make posts that are failures as this one. Better not make anything at all if you plan to write one paragraph of a sentence and have nothing of meaning inside.

This forum is need hard work but we step by step and all work with rules and regulations.dont cheat to others do neet clean work and earn money safe and sound.cheater always fall on the ground.keep your work on daily basis.if we cheat then we banned for ever from crypto.do clean work and get money and knowledge and experience for life

Yes exactly it is right I think no doubt it is the best thing because I'm new here may be the expert and old user now less earn so I think it is good to report the spammers and forum neat and clean for us from spammer's.

• +1 1

On 12/24/2020 at 6:34 PM, Mark wood said:

Hello everyone hope all are doing well, from last month I feel some changes here like we lost talk token double payment and also last week we lost talk tokens which we received on each react we gives to others, my topic purpose is that most of members doing cheating in different ways for payment purpose please stop it and try to earn with hard work not earn in cheating, already here are many spammers and if good members also do cheating then there is no difference between spammers and good members here if we are doing spamming here then we can loss more opportunities in this forum, hope who read my  topic will be doing good for the forum more thanks for your time for reading this topic.

Yes, you are right Cheating can happen We should all be safe for this and Should share This type of information So that other people be save. Thank you so much you shared your experience  here.

We must work with our hard work and knowledge and experience to avoid restications and we notice them and making this forum clean for us