Top Crypto Personalities - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptovlek

Top Crypto Personalities

The cryptocurrency market exists since 2009 with the creation of the Genesis Block for Bitcoin. Since then, many people have come and gone and a few of them left their mark in the crypto world, some left early and others are today a few of the top influencers. I made this list for who I see as the most influential personas in crypto.

1. Satoshi Nakamoto - Founder of Bitcoin (Anonymous)

image.png.2bfbb1093ae3f8e7f17e4e68e1564c1a.png

Satoshi announced Bitcoin in 2008 and started the Bitcoin software in 2009. The first person that received a Bitcoin transaction was Hal Finney in 2009. Satoshi also created the websites bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org which have been promoting Bitcoin ever since. He is an anonymous person that disappeared in 2010. He is the most influential person in Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency scene.

2. Vitalik Buterin - Founder of Ethereum

image.png.9eb4fb814f675def5f450a0d37cba443.png

Vitalik Buterin was a reporter in the Bitcoin Magazine and a developer. He proposed Ethereum in 2013 and the development was finished in 2014 going live in July 2015. Since then, Ethereum has been the steam engine of the crypto market. Other crypto celebrities that were together with Buterin the founders of Ethereum are Gavin Wood, Charles Hoskinson, and Anthony Di Iorio.

3. Roger Ver - Ex Bitcoin Jesus (CEO of Bitcoin.com)

image.png.74b5bc7b7f7f1fb9cc41d0d99772c2eb.png

Roger Ver was an early investor in Bitcoin and many other projects. In his 20s he was charged with selling explosives using eBay and served 10 months prison time. Ver invested early in 2011 in Bitcoin and later in many crypto startups like blockchain.info, Kraken, and Ripple. He was called Bitcoin Jesus as he was a great advocate for Bitcoin for many years. In 2017 he decided to sell most of his Bitcoin and promoted aggressively Bitcoin Cash and from Bitcoin Jesus, the bitcoin supporters named him Judas.

4. Changpeng Zhao (CZ_Binance) CEO of Binance

image.png.c33d8529e2d00007b62ea7f9e04c882e.png

CZ is very influential. With the creation of the Binance exchange in 2017, the crypto market changed completely. Before Binance the top exchanges Coinbase, Kraken, and Bitstamp were offering only just a few altcoins for trading. Binance became very popular because of the advanced trading UI and a massive marketing campaign and had listed a few upcoming cryptocurrencies like TRON before any other exchange that helped it gain more customers. CZ is very influential, became a billionaire from crypto and he is a person that his opinion counts a lot.

5. Justin Sun - Founder of TRON

image.png.1907a5412bdf6bf74f431d431359a131.png

Justin Sun is a marketing guru. He founded the TRON platform in 2017, and heavily hyped it from being a mere copy of Ethereum into becoming a top-10 cryptocurrency and a challenger to ETH. He acquired BitTorrent in 2018 and later Steemit, DLive, and last year he had an unsuccessful meeting for dinner with Warren Buffett.

There are many more influential people in crypto but not like these five for the time being. From Satoshi to Sun the difference is huge and there is very little comparison. Some early personalities that are not influential lately are Mark Karpeles (mtgox), and Gavin Andresen (early Bitcoin developer). Others are Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong and Kraken Ceo Jesse Powell. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Of course they are the real heroes of crypto currencies. Today we all are here because of those legendary personalities. And we are very thankful to them for such beautiful platform they have brought for us. I am completely supporter of crypto and this is my wish to be adopted crypto by every country without any restrictions and reasons.

• +3 1

They are a group of young people who are not over 60 years old yet. They are showing us that it is possible for us, too, to do something new, out of habit. These people, by taking advantage of one idea, were able to create their own business. And help us, too, an opportunity in order to do the same thing, not by having to create a special currency, but by an opportunity for creativity.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Off course these personalities are the foundation of this new revolutionary crypto world. I think Elon Musk will also step into this revolutionary trend and will make himself top bitcoin trader among all traders

My friend, this is interesting .... and a good article. We get to know people who cracked technology from its high door. Really, people who raise their hat, this is good, and for you, the bewildering thing is Satoshi Nakumato Why is he unknown? Something confusing thank you

• +2 1

5 hours ago, abohasnn9 said:

My friend, this is interesting .... and a good article. We get to know people who cracked technology from its high door. Really, people who raise their hat, this is good, and for you, the bewildering thing is Satoshi Nakumato Why is he unknown? Something confusing thank you

Friend hello from me too. Satoshi is a mystery. We don't know if it was one person or a team. He left Bitcoin early probably to secure his anonymity. The arrest of Julian Assagne is probably justifying as it could have been Satoshi in the same position if his identity was known to anyone.

Except Satoshi and vitalik I don't have too much respect for the influence of the rest three on this list, as each of them has profited a lot in ways that went against the investors with pump and dumps of their coins or listings that made billions for Binance but took them from the investors and traders.

These all are most influential and exceptional personalities who have give crypto great development but the top place is for Satoshi who have built the BTC and create the gateway toward new era of digital word. The rest of personalities are following Satoshi lead and renowned the cryptocurrency. After Satoshi the one who have full attention of crypto lovers is Eth Vitalik Buterin who give altcoins a place for development. The crypto is making out because of these people vision and many of other who work in BTC project. 

These were the legends in the beginning of cryptocurrency before 2015 and they were not thinking and can not expected this huge success of cryptocurrency.  Today they may think how they change the world for future.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I don't know if you can call Satoshi an influental person because his power to influence on other people decisions was gone at the moment he disappeared. He was influencer and people seem to protect the bitcoin core code pretty religiously so i guess he is retroactively influencing people with that.

I'll would choose Vitalik. He is one of the most brilliat minds i've seen in crypto. It's quite obvious to anyone who listens to him. And he has been an essential in the development of eth. Maybe even too essential, but that's really unavoidable because he just is that brilliant.

Roger Ver lost a quite bit of credibility with the Bcash fork drama, but he was one of the most important charaters in bitcoin adoption.

CZ i find a little cringy some times but he most definitely is one of the most influencial people right now. I like how he is engaging people in crypto twitter.

I don't see Justing Sun being very essential character, he has his supporters but Tron is 18th in the marketcap.

I would have to think who are in my list but from this list maybe at least Vitalik and CZ from your list. I guess that's somewhat a matter of my personal respect for them.

Edited by rekter
  • +3 1

Good list of the most known people in the cryptographic world, of the first appears satoshi nakamoto, but I believe that all of them, at the present time are recognized people, at least in the crypto subject, good publication I have liked, a greeting.

These people deserve great respect and honor because thanks to them many people obtain many benefits with their cryptocurrencies and they are admired people since they changed the lives of many people who gave them a good economy.

I think that satoshi nakamoto is definitely the guy who deserves all the credit, because of the revolution he started, and he most likely is not around anymore ( that is my opinion )

• +1 1

Every on this list are quite important personalities (satoshi the most important in my opinion). They all have are big impact in cryptocurrency; might not be particularly influential especially satoshi. After he made bitcoin and it has its value in 2010, he disappeared without a word. 

Satoshi didn't actually convinces anyone to do cryptocurrency or bitcoin. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Satoshi is the founder and even ten years later after he left his influence on others is remarkable. It seems he selected people to show his work that he knew they would be interested and were intelligence enough to continue his work once he was to leave. Satoshi had a lot of influence to the whole community for the first two years and given the guidlines for everyone else to follow later.

• +2 1

On 12/21/2020 at 9:41 PM, NesMarket said:

the CEO of binance started with little and now manages the most important exchange in the world,

This is very important part in CZ, he started with very little and made it. He deserves recognition for this and for trying to be humble and not have a big mouth as others in the crypto scene have done. As an image he is better from some others we had.

Since it is not clear whether Satoshi Nakamoto was a person or a group, I would like to pick a living genius Vitalik Buterin but I also respect other genius too. The main reason to be influenced from Vitalik is, he changed the courses of traditional financial system by introducing one of the most innovative Ethereum blockchain network. Based on Ethereum blockchain network, DeFi platforms were introduced later. 

• +3 1

I would select Satoshi but since this person is lost for many years we should go with the second one in this list. Vitalik is a person loved in the crypto community. He makes suggestions and important recommendations. I don't know a lot about the rest three, but I have read many bad remarks about Justin Sun and it seems he has too many followers in twitter so perhaps the fake followers remarks can be correct.

The creators of Bitcoin and Ethereum are playing a very important role in the crypto world.  They have introduced cryptocurrencies which is why everyone in the crypto world is so attracted today.  The CEO of Bitcoin and the CEO of Binance are both playing a very important role.  And the founder of Tron Coin he is playing many roles by Tron Coin.  So I respect everyone very much.  For them, the crypto world is moving forward

Thanks for reminding us about the important personalities who have had a major impact or influence on the Crypto world. Out of all of them I find Satoshis the most mysterious. Even today not a day goes by without mentioning his name.

I didn't know most of them before reading this post so you created a good topic with good information about the personalities who worked for the cryptocurrency and its development.So as a learner of cryptocurrency its good to get knowledge about these people so Thank you for sharing this information with all of us 

Thanks dear for sharing such a good post. It's a very informative post for me of today posts. These are the heroes they lounched the crypto currencies for us. It's a good work that they performed very well. These heroes and owners of the crypto currencies are introduced the crypto concept.

I think the list must also contain the XRP and Doge persons because both XRP and Doge coins are also consider best coins and its also in the list of top 10 currencies. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

5 minutes ago, Khan said:

I think the list must also contain the XRP and Doge persons because both XRP and Doge coins are also consider best coins and its also in the list of top 10 currencies. 

I don't know who the Doge people are. The founder had abandoned it after some time and now it is some other developers working but they have very little influence in the crypto world as personalities. 

Ripple was an old project passed by its founder to McCaleb that is a big personality because before Ripple he was the founder of MtGox and later he left Ripple to create Stellar. But his influence is less than ever today and nobody talks or listens to McCaleb. The rest Ripple team which are Garlinghouse, Larssen and Schwartz they are not regarded as having too much influence. At least in my standards, this is personal opinion.

It is good to see the enthusiasm of these young people. They are true heroes and I want to take this opportunity to thank them in recognition of their efforts and achievements.
But the truth is, I still longed to know the character of Satoshi Nakatomo. He is a really good guy and he did a great job creating bitcoin. He really is a lucky person.

• +3 1