Confuse trader - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Confuse trader

Me in trading if i am confuse or i am not confident to what should i do ill take a break. Even if i am stress i always give my self a break by this it will help me to refresh my mind and when i come back i have now better strategies and plans in trading.

There is no solution for those who have don't believe on their own strategies of crypto market trading because never trade when you have not clear idea of btc or any other currencies of this market then relaxed and wait your clear idea of market then make trade. 

I also confused whenever market didn't move as i want. I didn't do as you. I prefer to cut loss and make another trade. May be in next trade i will overcome first trade loss. 

I have not felt confused before because I choose the right time to trade, but in the event that this happens to me, I will choose to stay on my own and think calmly about solutions to improve the strategy that I set for my trade and then complete the work

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, magd said:

I have not felt confused before because I choose the right time to trade, but in the event that this happens to me, I will choose to stay on my own and think calmly about solutions to improve the strategy that I set for my trade and then complete the work

Unlike me, i have gained a lot from trading, but in reality, there are up and down periods in trading, there are day the losses will be note except you are not a day trader. 

A trader must be always into the right direction to do a perfect trading. Because without that no one can actually make good profits and will get confused. The basic idea of the crypto trading is to have patience. And i follow that rules very supportively. The cryptocurrencies are now at the peak of the trading system. So if a person maintain his patience then he won't get confused.  

Every trader has the best strategy that helps them to have successful trades and the best thing to do when your strategy doesn't seem to work that day is to avoid trading and wait for the right time in order to avoid making losses out of ignorance,greedy and lack of patience.

Trading is very risky work . If trade gone in wrong , then we got big loss . So, traders can not in confuse while doing trading . Before doing trading, research and be confident then only do trading .

• +1 1

Of course, confusion in decision-making will lead to a loss in the end, so before starting in this field we must gain enough experience in this field and start trading in small quantities so that we do not lose a lot of money at the beginning of our trading

I lost my money in trading in the previous days and I don't have any strategy to compensate for this loss. I just want to get away completely from trading, maybe I will return to trading when I gain more skills and good strategies.

• -2 1

If you confused to make your trading decisions in between your trade then it can lead to a loss so the best way to avoid it to make a strong initial strategy of trading ( by keeping in mind all the possible scenarios) and stick to it. Built some confidence in your decisions.

• -2 1

When I encounter such things inside the trading field, I prefer to shut down the computer and take a break because taking decisions at this difficult time may lead to losing all the money
I think there are a large number of traders with little experience falling into this matter as they are driven by rapid decision making to achieve the loss

• -1 1

Only one thing makes traders to be confused, which is loss. If they lose and lose, they will panic, confused and depressed. And what cause it is that they are not patient. The best is to leave trading for a while and focus on their weak part. 

• -1 1

If somebody feels confused, it can be the main reason of losing money. That is why if you can not decide enough good about any situation, you can't get any success. 

Confusion is always there in the world of trading because we expect and anticipate something but then we see something else happens in the market. Trading is like a paradox. To avoid confusion and remain in a calm state of mind, you have to practice how to tolerate this paradox and ignore it! When I encounter with this situation, I adapt myself to the new conditions and try to neutralize the negative sides of the market movements. I act in some ways to minimize my losses and exit safely.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

If you see yourself in a loss and still going, try to hold yourself up as normal, close the deal automatically if you notice that the indicators do not augur well and leave the day to rest and do not think much Try to change your mood by doing what you usually like. This is the trade. One day, you must lose a deal and not necessarily worry and make things difficult. This time, the problem started and the next time it made up for it. Or in that case, and you found that the market is in an investor’s down state, just reverse the deal

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/2/2020 at 7:43 PM, theghostm1 said:

The psychological factor is very influential at work. Even if the strategy was 100% correct and the trader was confused, it would lead to a loss.

if Trader is confused that which cryptocurrency coins or token he should buy then trading knowledge is totally worthless because before doing trading we have to understand two things which are technical analysis and fundamental analysis of any assets

Sometimes i just call it a time off for the pc meanwhile i can take fresh air and think straith on what i can do to solve my issues.

Regarding that i also suggest that one of the other best options you have on that moment is just being patient and think ahead very slowly to not overbust with ideas or thoughts.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 12/28/2019 at 10:19 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's a time when trader feel confuse with their strategy and can't find which action should take. What the most people do when face this situation? Share his problem in forum/ group to find the solution or leave market close laptop and get a coffee like me. Maybe you have different action at that moment and what is that?

When I feel confused about selling or holding coins in a trade, I usually take a short break and sleep for about 1-2 hours, after sleeping I usually look for a solution to the problem then go back to trading, in my opinion that's the best way when things go like that.

On 12/28/2019 at 5:19 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's a time when trader feel confuse with their strategy and can't find which action should take. What the most people do when face this situation? Share his problem in forum/ group to find the solution or leave market close laptop and get a coffee like me. Maybe you have different action at that moment and what is that?

So when i have this thing in my monitor, i wait some time and is looking for new strategy, you dont need to be so fast then, just be sure that you are going in right way

Some people can accomplish a lot without trading a strategy.  Again, there are some big businessmen who are very confused with many strategies.  But I think that through this trading site, we can review various issues and find solutions to it and eliminate the frustration of trading.

I was never confused by my strategies, I always know the price I want to enter and the price I want to exit, whether with profits or losses, it is important that you enter into an operation with a concrete idea

For me, it usually happens like this: I made several successful transactions, well, maybe 1-2 not very successful ones, and then they make a very risky transaction and in 90% of cases this leads to the loss of all previously accumulated funds. Thus, my success is leveled in just one minute. This does not happen often, but sometimes you want to take a risk, because sometimes such risks are justified. But after a failure, all I feel is that everything is normal. The next time I do this, it's a month away, and this month I'll earn more than what I lost. That's the whole technique.

Proper switching of mental activity helps to be in good shape.  Take a break every time you feel exhausted, even if the trade is going well.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Trading in principle stops very confusing and complicated, but as time you start to interact with the various tools, you make faster and more precise decisions when it comes to operating with different currencies