Is this the first time for Bitcoin? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Is this the first time for Bitcoin?

Hey everyone, how all are you doing today,

Today is the most amazing day for bitcoin and investors thus who are holding bitcoins, and as we all see the price of bitcoin is about 20,600 usd at this moment and that's a big deal for bitcoin, But i have a question for all of you, is it the firs time for a bitcoin to hit 20,000$? i mean does bitcoin never riches this high in its whole life?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

This is really a great news to all bitcoin traders and I believe with more time it's gonna grow even higher which is even better news. And yes I with the stats am seeing I guess it's the first time it got to this point hopefully it will be a start to something great.

• +3 1

4 minutes ago, Asfndkhan said:

Hay buddy my name is Asfand khan nd i am.here before 15 days

Crypto is good site 

Yes it is my 1st time in bitcoin crypto make my intrest in bitcoin bitcoin is save way of investment 

Welcome to the best forum my friend, i hope you are learning and earning good in the forum, when i get back to the topic, men i am so exited to see bitcoin this high and its amazing this happens for the first time eve in bitcoin life. thank you for your information mate.

2 minutes ago, ElJuanbaP said:

Hello my friend!
If bitcoin surpassed the historical record and for the first time in all its years exceeds the figure of 20 thousand dollars today, Wednesday 16 is a great choice for all investors in cryptocurrencies since this is already being made known to more companies and retailers (the people) who are going to say wow the btc and want to get into all this of the crypto world !! This favors us by the purchase and demand taking this to bitcoin to maybe in 1 year or more at a price of 100k 200k! PAYPAL will put btc in their payment methods so this is great news for the btc world! we hope to get much more this perhaps is the tip of an iceberg greetings and good luck I hope it has served you!

I was surprise this was the firs time that bitcoin riches 20,000 usd, men there was so meany rumors that says 2020 is not a good earn for bitcoin and so meany sites say that bitcoin will not increase in this year but it pumps from 4000$ to 20,000$ in 2020.

Yes, today is the first time that it reaches that price, since the previous days had tried it but it had stayed at $ 19,800
In December 2017 it reached an approximate price of $ 19,600, but it was always said that $ 20,000 to round. But the truth is that it is a psychological price, so it is very good to overcome it. 2021 looks like it will be a great year.

3 hours ago, betelihem said:

Hey everyone, how all are you doing today,

Today is the most amazing day for bitcoin and investors thus who are holding bitcoins, and as we all see the price of bitcoin is about 20,600 usd at this moment and that's a big deal for bitcoin, But i have a question for all of you, is it the firs time for a bitcoin to hit 20,000$? i mean does bitcoin never riches this high in its whole life?

That is absolutely right, today is really a great day for BTC holders. People who have hold BTC for a long time are so happy, that is why BTC has reached 20k nowadays. In my humble opinion they should keep holding their BTC, that is why BTC will rise too in the future. Don't worry about BTC. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, Trader21 said:

That is absolutely right, today is really a great day for BTC holders. People who have hold BTC for a long time are so happy, that is why BTC has reached 20k nowadays. In my humble opinion they should keep holding their BTC, that is why BTC will rise too in the future. Don't worry about BTC. 

You are right bitcoin price is keep increasing more than we expect, at this time its price is about 23,000 usd and i never expected that bitcoin will rich this high with this short period i mean this year was very rough for bitcoin but at the end of this year bitcoin manged to hit its goal.

• +3 1

hello my friend, this is a great news ,yes it is the first time I think the bitcoin will reach higher and we are lucky to work at this excitement business and I hope that every member reaches to his  goal

• +3 1

59 minutes ago, The Legend said:

hello my friend, this is a great news ,yes it is the first time I think the bitcoin will reach higher and we are lucky to work at this excitement business and I hope that every member reaches to his  goal

Yeah i also hope all members gt good profit from this amazing price, and the best thing is not only bitcoin also most cryptocurrency's rich there life best price, like litecoin riches 100 usd which happens in the first time on litecoin price.

• +3 1

This is your first time friend so it is a great day for bitcoin on December 16 since it broke all its price records and this is the first time that bitcoin has been worth a lot of money and it will continue to rise in price.

• +2 1

Absolutely yes this is the first time in history for BTC to reach $20'000 and above possibly BTC is targeting to set amazing record in the year of 2020 to hits beyond predictions of so many who limit the BTC price at only $20'000 as you can see BTC is heading to $25'000 to $30'000

• +2 1

It's  actually the first time Bitcoin gets to $20 K and beyond which has made all of us proud, I  would say that all those skeptical people that harshly criticized Bitcoin are  now hiding their head in the sand. This digital asset has shown to the world a bit of its huge potential. Perhaps $20,000 would sound like nothing, compared to the prices we could possibly see over the coming years.

i think this is not the first time that the bitcoin rises up 20k and I don't think it may stay at that price because all we know in this forum that the coins prices is not stable at the market and this is the time that they can get their holdings and at this time the price going down again.

• +1 1

It is the first time we have exceeded 20K, this news is really good for all investors and cryptocurrency enthusiasts, it was honestly difficult to think of such a move for BTC this year due to the pandemic that affected all markets and this can only be the start for Bitcoin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Yes this is good news for bitcoin trader.And for bitcoins who accounted for $ 20000 for the first time .Earlier in 2017, Bitcoin accounted for $ 19000 .Bitcoin price is increasing day by day .

In fact, Bitcoin has far exceeded this number and its price now stands at 23,000$ for the first time in its history, the highest peak that Bitcoin previously reached was 19,800$ in 2017, today Bitcoin touched a new peak, which is the largest ATH in Bitcoin's history, and it is expected that Bitcoin will continue to rise to reach 30,000$ and there are some expectations that it will reach 50,000$.

The reputation of Bitcoin has spread around this forum. Its demand and price are both very good quality. Bitcoin is known all over the world, there is no comparison to Bitcoin. Bitcoin will reach বিশ্বের 20,000 worldwide. However, the demand is expected to increase day by day. If you want to work in this forum use the bitcoin site, you will benefit a lot.

no friend i am work bitcoin before and earn money this site.this is very and trusted site in the online market so that there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of.

thanks

Yeah this is the first time for bitcoin price increasing very high. We saw last year that price increased highest 20%. But this time bitcoin price increasing more than 50%. So this is really high prices for bitcoin. 

Yeah it's my first attempt. And I am here on this forum by yesterday . I read many posts and all members are saying it's better way of investment and earning. I hope it will be best for me. 

Actually this is extremely right, in our day is in actual fact a exalted day for BTC holders. inhabit who partake of suspend BTC for a elongated time are subsequently happy, that is why BTC has reached 20k nowadays. In my humble outlook they be supposed to house land their BTC, that is why BTC will intensification extremely in the future. Don't apprehension about BTC.

Bitcoin broke the all previous record and build up new score and goals people are believe on it and want to invest more as they can in this regards the bitcoin goes up on daily bases. 

on my on highlight this is not essential time that the bitcoin rises up 20k and I don't ponder it may live at that fee for the reason that the entire we live through in this forum that the coins prices is not secure at the bazaar and this is the time that they canister understand their fortune and at this time the penalty free down again.but we just wish and pray for this great opportunity to continue to stay

To tell the truth, the best price that BTC reached was 19000$ but in the last period a lot of analysis said that it is predictable that BTC might hit price more than 20,000$ for more than one reason and one of these reasons was:

That we are in the end of the 2020 year which might make the price of some of the important cryptocurrencies hit high prices due to that 2021 will be the best year for trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 16.12.2020 at 22:11, betelihem said:

But i have a question for all of you, is it the firs time for a bitcoin to hit 20,000$? i mean does bitcoin never riches this high in its whole life?

Few weeks ago (and I’m not joking, you can check 17 November 2020) Bitcoin reached 83,000$ on Binance! 
Probably it was someone’s mistake (misclicked price and all orders below 83 thousand were bought. It all happened in few seconds (squeeze)

And it was like Christmas Gift for those who sold BTC around 70,000$-prices 🎁 

Edited by Donor