Is this the first time for Bitcoin? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Is this the first time for Bitcoin?

On 2/25/2021 at 11:43 PM, Tesla said:

Bitcoin reached that high after falling about 2 years ago which mad a very huge change in bitcoin. But the story is different now as bitcoin has been creating highs upon highs as time goes and its very helpful to invest in it as you'll be able to get very high profits as time goes

You right friend bitcoin brakes its record two times in this year, and it was a history, like you said in the pas two year bitcoin was struggling between 3000-4000 usd and now it manege to hit the most highest price an i hope it increases again.

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. The value of Bitcoin is rising rapidly. Bitcoin is currently valued at more than $48,000. Hopefully the bitcoin rate will continue to rise.

Edited by Mr. Johan

Thanks for information my friend but now the value of bitcoin has crossed thousands of usd dollars and its value is still increasing and there is no doubt it will increase more in future. 

Bitcoin is one of the the best currency and trusted cryptotalk currency in the world,so bitcoin is good for all members of the forum should make all there investment in cryptocurrencies bitcoin because of it legitimate and trusted so believe on it and invest without any discomfort.

Bitcoin is witnessing a huge price increase every period, and today we find that it has crossed the $ 50,000 limit, and this is good for all investors in this currency, which achieves an amazing increase every period.

Hello mate I don't have much knowledge about bit coin but I know that bit coin is not the first time because according to many traders that bit coin have been in exiting since before.

Bitcoin has now reached a very high price and it is difficult for us to be able to think that it might come to $10000. However we hope that the price would continue to go up and people would keep pushing a lot of money into crypto.

Bitcoin is a very ancient currency and it is the first and most famous cryptocurrency, so I think that most people who always want to carry out trading transactions safely are trading in Bitcoin, this thing leads to an increase in demand for this currency, which leads to an increase in its price as well.

• +3 1

abhi time first time of crypto whenever the Bitcoin went its all time high price and it never stopped there for a long term and returned back

I have seen the price of bitcoin rising with a very quickly. I have also seen $ 57000 bitcoin price a few days ago. And the price of bitcoin rises and falls not very fast like this. This was the first time in the history of bitcoin that the price of a bitcoin had increased to such an extent.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The bitcion has break the record that is being built up new score it will great for bitcion Holder, the member that have being holding it for long time there can still holding it for more rise up.

• +1 1

Yes, I think $ 20,000 is the highest price in 2017, and the highest price this year is $ 50,000 even more than that. The increase in the price of Bitcoin occurred because of the halving in 2020, besides that many factors influenced the increase in the price of Bitcoin including a pandemic like now. As a trader I hope the bitcoin price will continue to rise so the market continues to be bullish.

• +1 1

Yes dear i think its the first time for bitcoins. I have neber seen such a good price of bitcoins. Most people have hoped for such a great success of bitcoins. Now they will enjoy this time of time of bitcoins.

When you create the post then the month of December and now the value of bitcoin pump and cross the 50000$ and it is also pumping and going to the new journey. 

• +2 1

This is very amazing ... it increases the popularity of Bitcoin and the number of followers and participants in it. I hope it will reach its highest levels in the future ... because I became more enthusiastic and enthusiastic to work when I learned about it, meaning that we can rely on it as an additional income in our life .. I advise everyone to work. Its .. Thank you for this good news

• +1 1

It's great news for all cryptocurrency traders. I believe that cryptocurrencies will swell more quickly in the near future and become very expensive.

I think Bitcoin rose above 20 and I don't think it can stay that price because we know in this forum that the price of the currency is not stable in the market and this time they can get their holdings and this time the price is going down again.

yes my friend this is the first time for the Bitcoin the price is crossing the 60 thousend  dollar in the market of cryptocurrency and one thing more I want to tell you that the price of the Bitcoin is crossing the history and this is a good chance for the profit by the trading of Bitcoin

• +4 1

Well bitcoin has surprised everyone seeing the new huge price movement. I think that now is the best time that you should get into crypto because you are likely going to be profitable and might make good results. However know that there are risks and you might lose your capital.

This is really great news for all bitcoin traders and I believe with more time it will grow more and more which is better news. And yes I see with the statistics I guess it's reached for the first time hopefully it will start with something great.

Hello I hope you all are doing good doctor for liver today news there is a price of cryptocurrency is always fluctuating it is not mandatory so don't be serious about that prices of cryptocurrencies are changing in day by day

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, that cryptocurrencies in general are rising, and bitcoin in particular, its price has reached 60,000 dollars, we are now in 2021, and I expect it to rise further, perhaps up to the threshold of 100,000 dollars 

Yess it's my first time in BTC .I am new at this plate forum I don not know anything about it. I am trying to learn about it. I am interested in this.my aim is to earn a huge amount.

Dear you are talking in December 2020 but in March 2021 btc have more increased and it have been touched 60k dollor . And now time is for selling if anyone hold some btc then they can sell and now time is not for purchasing. 

• +4 1