Is this the first time for Bitcoin? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Is this the first time for Bitcoin?

At the moment, the price of Bitcoin is close to $ 60,000. This currency is in the best currency in the market, and we see the volume of demand for it increasing day by day, so it is great to get even a few gains from it through this wonderful forum.

Hello everyone, I consider that bitcoin will always bring us good surprises, it is only a matter of time, that its price increases, and reaches its historical highs, personally I hold with my satoshis, and I have always been able to get, than increase my earnings.

It was a special day as the Bitcoin price breached its previous peak of 20k USD, and now it is trying to breach the current peak of 62k USD, and many analysts and international banks are expecting its price to reach 100k USD by the end of this year.

Yes, it was the first time that the price of Bitcoin reached this point, and it continues to rise, as we have noticed in recent years, and we did not expect it to reach more than 50k dollars, but Bitcoin always surprised us with a new and great price.

Hello, if at that time that news was a great joy and it still is, bitcoin has risen a lot, it is said that it has reached its historical maximum, currently at 58654,27 it will continue to rise and for this year 2021 good things are expected in cryptocurrencies .

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, this is my first time, I've heard a lot about this famous bitcoin, and it brings a lot of profits and helps in our financial lives a lot, I hope to make a lot of profits and cryptocurrencies in a short time. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my friend, it is great news that Bitcoin is reaching this value, and yes, it is the first time that I see that the Bitcoin currency achieves itself, and this is wonderful and I think it will reach a higher value in the coming days. I am happy to work here.

Hello mate, I think that the bitcoin has been doing so well since it's invention, because of it's market value, so don't be surprised with the current price of the bitcoins because I have strong confident that the price will still attain greater heights than this, thanks.

I didn't know anything about bitcoin and when I got involved in the matter I liked it a lot and I got to work to get my own bitcoin, what I didn't know is that it was going to take me a long time to get a whole one for now I only have one small fraction and I will continue working to achieve a whole that is my goal.

Bitcoin has always been promising ... and it is always increasing day by day at all levels, whether in the number of users of this currency or in its value.
 And on the date I write this comment I read that Bitcoin has become worth $ 58,000
 These are good indicators.

Bitcoin in general, stocks rise in price significantly, while when they decline, their decline is slight, with time and years and the development of Bitcoin, they will take higher numbers as well, and this is wonderful and happy for all cryptocurrency traders.

• +3 1

Yes, according to my knowledge, it is the first time that its price has increased to this degree
But we also have to be very optimistic because in the coming days, its spread will expand more and more and reach a much higher price.

Greetings my friend. I think it's great news that Bitcoin has reached 20,000. This gives rise to optimism and hope, and I hope that its value will increase in order to gain more profit.

This is really an amazing news my friend, bitcoin keep raising day by day. Traders  will be very happy about this. And to be honest I don't know maybe this is the first time that bitcoin record is high.  

I think that Bitcoin has taken an upward trend in terms of price and fame, as it is achieving its highest price today, as the price of one bitcoin has reached 60 thousand dollars, which is a large number and a successful investment for everyone who bought it and wagered on its high price and achieved the profit in the end

• +2 1

On my on highlight this is not essential time that the bitcoin rises up 20k and i don't ponder it may live at that fee for the reason that the entire we live through in this forum that the coins prices is not secure at the bazaar.

Hello my friends, the bitcoin price has crossed the $ 50,000 mark and is approaching $ 60,000. I advise everyone to invest in it because it has a wonderful future.

Thank you, my dear friend, because you have shared with us this wonderful news that makes us enthusiastic and motivated to continue strengthening and serving this forum so that we can deliver this platform (which supports crypto talk) to the widest ranges around the world.

• +2 1

friend i join this forum recently but now the price of bitcoin reach at its peak now the value of bitcoin hit 60000$ hope so in future it gain its more value and hit the high value in the market.

Welcome, my dear friend, to the encryption forum. I am new here, and I do not know much about this, but from the opinions of friends here it is good news that the Bitcoin currency will become at this price. I hope it will become more than that. Thank everyone

Actually, This is a very good platform to invest money. By investing money in it, you can get very good profit.The people who stored this currency are sure that the got big profits when the price of bitcoin rose.I think it will continue to rise in the coming days, and the demand for it will increase because it is the currency of the future.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency prices increase dramatically and quickly, making it the best economic investment to get a lot of profits due to the increasing prices, thanks to the great turnout that happens to them by people. 

The yobit platform is a safe and easy-to-use platform that you can trade on in many cryptocurrencies and its fees are low.

It is good news for all Bitcoin investors, and I believe according to my experience that it will witness a further increase in the coming days, and the investors will get big profits.