How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

I'm newbie at this platform. I don’t how much time should be spent at this platform. I joined yesterday. Yesterday i pass my times to read all the rules. I think if we want to just reply on topic then 2 hours is perfect. But if we want to post some topics and replies Both then we have to spent almost 3hours daily for posting 20posts                 

I am a student I need money to meet my expenditures . So I work here to earn money now a days i am free due to Corona virus so I can work here whole day which time I feel relax I start my work . I spend more time and get more knowledge here .

We should spend 3 or 4 hours on this forum for writing good content in their posts. This forum paid us for those posts which are useful for the forum and others. In our posts we should shear new ideas about online trading and investing 

Then we can earn lots of money and this is best and fast way to become rich. Due to this forum we can get new ideas about trading and our english will also be improved so i am very thankful for giving us big opportunity to earn

First welcome to the crypto talk. You can create 20 useful post per day and it depends on you how fast you can do that but you should always be careful for giving correct information inside those posts.  You'll probably can do that under 3hours  but we're not earning just satoshi here, we're also improving our knowledge about crypto. That's why it's better how much time you spend here.

• +3 1

All depended on about the topic content where you participate, some contents are easy to understand, or you have a knowledge about. Other you should do some search about it. But the best option is taking your time to do good and constructive post, some time when we are rapid writing we make a lot of mistakes.

1 minute ago, koynayak said:

First welcome to the crypto talk. You can create 20 useful post per day and it depends on you how fast you can do that but you should always be careful for giving correct information inside those posts.  You'll probably can do that under 3hours  but we're not earning just satoshi here, we're also improving our knowledge about crypto. That's why it's better how much time you spend here.

I usually spend about 1 hours for writing posts and another 1 hours reading the other content. there are a lot of good content that enables you to learn something new or discover something you didnt know about before, so I advise all members to spend not their entire time writing posts but spend some time to read other topics as well.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I am also a student and here i want to just earn to fulfill my needs. I personally spend here 2 hours for earning. Spending time here is depends on the person. For best earning people can spend more time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, basically. Of course I think you should spend more time gaining knowledge about forums and business and read all the comments. So that's basically it! If you find the information in this forum, you will create useful and helpful posts and your earnings will be higher and you can increase your earnings by posting well.

• +1 1

If you have experience of online working then you should work here in just two hours otherwise you will spend more time to post some useful comments.

The Cryptotalk forum site is not just for learning, it is also a place to learn all things crypto and learn all about crypto.  As much time can be given in the forum, a lot can be learned and learning can be done from the forum  In the forum you will be able to gain a lot of knowledge as well as earning with free time during the day.

• +3 1

I think you need to spend about two hours on this forum.  It turns out about 5 minutes per post.  I usually work and go to the forum every few minutes during breaks to write a post.  So I think that this time is quite enough.

• +5 1

The amount of time you can invest on crypto depends upon your will, dedication, experience and motivation. If you have a great deal of knowledge, skills and information regarding crypto currency, you can make a lot of money without spending too much time on it but if the situation is not the same then you would have to give more time to it to seek the relevant knowledge and information first. Crypto talk is an ideal platform for the debutants in the field. On this platform, you can easily access the relevant information and apply it to collect your bitcoins. For me three to four hours would be enough to make an additional income. 

• +2 1

You shouldn't really think of posting here in the forum as a work, because that would mean that you're just here for earning and not for learning. Having a mindset like that would only make your post become poor and make some rush posts so that you could finish early.

Hello there mate, I suggest you browse through crypto talk casually during the day and work at least 3 hours during the night ,that's how I do it .Reading the various topics in this forum can  help you increase your knowledge on crypto currencies and help you post better content.

I am also a student but im 12 grade and i have to study for final exam and i dont have a lot of free time but i try to spend my free time in the Best way and i spend about two or three hours a day in cryptotalk.last year was an amazing opportunity for me to learn but unfortunately i didn't use it.

On 12/13/2020 at 1:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

the important thing here is to getting knowledge not to earing money . so if you want learn many things you should spend many hours per day by reading and searching .if you want only earn money 3 hour is enough. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Completing daily task is not that easy especially if you are a working type and very busy but finding some free time to post even though the daily posts not completed. This celebration period many people will be busy with one thing or the other and so postings will not be that much.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/13/2020 at 12:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

If you are free, I advise you to invest your time by working on the forum, all the time you have, learning the basics of blockchain and how to profit from it, and share with us new ideas so that the benefit is mutual .

Dear companion you need to most extreme 2 hours time spend here for your well procuring, for your twenty valuable post and one post is equivalent to 5 minutes normal I think five minutes is more for a post so keep your best.

It’s not about how much time you spend here writing posts. It’s about giving people useful information. So if you want study yourself, just do it as your hobby. Don’t spend every free minute learning. If you do so, very fast it will become routine for you and it will be boring 🙂

It is a nice content though but actually 2 hours is very previous to complete the daily 20 post but it all depends on how a member tackle the topic that he wishes to participate on but in my own i view in own aspect i spent closely to four hours in attempting the daily task of the 20 post.

• +1 1

Definitely cryptotalk is best done at leisure time, anytime you think you're free, carry your PC/mobile and start reading the post, because it may not be easy while in school or at work to be working on, you may do so in school and work too maybe in your leisure time

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Working here 2-3 hours daily you can get a huge experience, a lot of new acquaintances and earn about 5-10 dollars. I think it`s a really good place for newbies and middle-experienced people, who look for knowledge and some start money 

You can only use 90 minutes daily to post 20 useful posts on this forum. In this way you can earn 20,000 BTC satoshis daily, which are very good earning for a student.

You should work approximately two to three hours daily to earn money students like me and you can earn good amount of money to fulfill educational requirements in our institutes. You will face some difficulty to complete first hundred posts but you should not panic and never give up.