How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

6 hours ago, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

Yes 3 hours is enoght for posting on cryptotalk but after some time you need just 1 or 2 hours to complete daily posting.

Im also a student and i also work here in daily basis.In my opinion if you dont want to waste your time then 2 hour is enough for earining from here.If you take 1and half hour writting comments and another half hour at reacting it will be enough.But if you want to know more about crypto then you can spend more time.

Personally I don't use it the forum continuously for a long time I take a lot of intervals while publishing my posts. 

I think that I give average of two or three hours daily to this forum and I think it's enough to get the maximum amount.

Each of us work according to their routine on this forum ...spme spend more and others less....As u work for 3 hours on this forum its totally fine and quality time you spend on this forum 

6 hours ago, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

@Jam sidrasidra first of all welcome dear you just listen me crypto talk earning is not depend on our time it just depends on working 20 posts just need 2 hours per day. If you want to give more time to crypto talk for learning you should keep it up. You can also join another authentic plate forum for earning because if we want to earn from two different plate forum we will get it. It is possible. 🥰

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There is no time limit buddy. First when you create your account then you complete hundred posts. You should not to be hurry to complete the post. Take your time and carefully complete first 100. And after the week you are able to earn

Welcome Dear!After the completion of 100 posts you just need to do 20 useful posts daily as the forum pays for maximum of 20 useful posts per day So its up to you that how much time you'll take to complete your daily target of doing 20 posta or comments.That's why there is no fixed time but Spending more time at the forum fpr learning purpose will be ver beneficial for you as you cam explore all the sections to learn about cryptocurrency , trading , exchange , investment amd many more and you can fix a time for it.

• +1 1

I think the more we give it the more we will learn the more crypto currency is a site on which we spend as much time we get to learn ,the more time we give we can earn so much profit from here 

What do you think of people

Dear at this site you have 2 to 3 hours to work here and not doing well we can earn good money. This platform give us opportunity to earn and learn in this pandemic situation of Covid-19. I am a also a university student and I was work on this platform for 2 to 3 hours to seek information about Crypto currencies and online trading.

• +5 1

More you spend time more you can gain knowledge.I think you 3 hours is enough to fulfil 20 useful comments.After you post you can also spend more time for reserching.If you research you will be experienced.Then you can earn more money.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you mean posts. Then you can calmly fit into the hour of your time. While the post timer is running, you write a new one and so it fits for about an hour. If you do not wait for the end of the timer, but prepare posts and be less distracted, then you can do it quite quickly

Hello my friend, I also set aside time every day for me in the forum, morning and evening, to share posts and earn new information here daily, benefit from information and profits.

It depends on your time shedules    but according to my opinion I think 4 hours is ok for you to spend in crypto talk forum to earn money and also gain knowledge and experience and also good writing skills you can make 5 posts in one hour 

• Useful or interesting 1

On a good day , and by this I mean when you are able to build on that power that is easy to work on , right now its important to really understand what would be the right thing to do , so to me its that powerful standards that are not so easy to work on the right thing is to just do your 20 posts and when you look at things 10 times 20 is 200 pluse the best 50 post rating , that is 250, that could be around 1.8 dollars and then if the satoshi is really good to look at what is happening, so that could be an additional 20 k satoshis a day so that would be really good for you.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, personally I spend about 6 hours a day working in cryptotalk, in order to make my 20 publications and comments, surely other people may invest less time, but everything will depend on agility and the experience they have of the people.

• +2 1

CryptoTalk dosent has any fixed hour to earn as far as one has made his maximum daily posts and reactions which gives one earnings here. One can spend as much hours as he like to learn more on Cryptocurrency. 

I think that this time is enough to get a good income from the Crypto Talk forum, but on the condition that you write well, it is good that you are a student and work here. This will be very useful for you to start learning cryptocurrencies and earn good income for the follower of your studies in the future, you have to use this opportunity well It is very much working to increase your experience and increase your skills and not just seek money.

17 hours ago, Jam sidra said:

Dear @Jam sidra I am also a student and I focus on my study all day but I work on this platform before you sleep. I works for 3 hours out of her 24 hours on this platform so that I can get my study dues from here. It is a very great platform here, we can also gain knowledge and we can also earn from here. And as we are students, it is even more beneficial for us because we can also get the cost of our studies from this platform. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I've seen and read different comments withs regards to the amount of time one could invest for a daily work.

However, I personally feels 3 hours aren't just a enough to complete a daily assignment.

Likewise, it would be great if we invest a more better time of 5-6 hours to construct  or put up posts that are rich in content as against making posts with less meaning.

You can earn money by working in this forum. You can not only earn money from here but also learn Vako and learn good English which is more important to you as a student.

No specific time for spend on this forum. Friend it up to you if you want to learn more about this forum and want to earn more so spend most of time on this forum. Because with this you can get maximum profit. In starting i spend most of time to read other post and find new things which help me. So you can check the other comments and can find new thing which you don't know. With knowledge you can learn more. 

I think fellows it depends on your time management that how much time do you give to your work.in my opinion 2 to 3 hours are enough for better earning and learning.this is good time enough to complete your work efficiently.

It takes me 2 to 3 hours an adequate amount to ending 20 theme at the day, any if you are a beginner destitution to be extra for the reason that it must attempt to comprehend new topics to ascertain from and afterward strive to distribute and along these lines this will be with you further time.

Yes i agree with you . We we will work 3 hours on this forum . Its enough to earn good amount of money. Bcz we can easily made 20 posts on 3 hours. But at that 3 hours we have to really focus on that forum .Yeah working 3 hours on this forum is enough to earn good amount of money from this forum

after completing your first free 100 posts you need to spend 1and half too 2 hours for this as there are 30 posts every day and each posts take 3 min to be posted after first post so it takes almost 90 min if you work continusly with out any break but if you take breks it takes 2 hours .