How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

Their are lots of cryptocurrencies in cryptomarket but most of member knows only top currencies like btc ,ltc ,eth,xrp ,trx and other every day new projects are lunches .

Hey everyone!

Does this mean we are taking cryptoTalk for granted?

It is clear to everyone that if you really want to achieve something great you must have to invest your  precious time in it.

Therefore it can even be better if you invest more than the 3hours mate.

Each of us work according to their routine on this forum ...spme spend more and others less....As u work for 3 hours on this forum its totally fine and quality time you spend on this forum 

There is no limitation of spending time on this site.you must be complete your 20 useful post per day with 3 minutes gap between every post.As you give more time to this site you will be able to know more information and knowledge about this forum.we should give maximum time so that we can increase our knowledge and improve our writing skills and experience.

It depends on your skills if you know everything well in cryptotalk forum then you can easily answer everything.  And if you don't know much about crypto Talk Forum, you have to work a minimum of three to four hours to post 20.

Hello friend, I am likewise an understudy. I go through 4 to 5 hours chipping away at the cryptotalk and I think it involves extent starting with one individual then onto the next. For instance, you labor for 3 hours and as I would like to think I bring in cash and I will before long beginning utilizing what I realized through venture

Spend time vary person to person. I take 2-3 hours for making posts. Then i cheak every post.  But sometimes i spend round  1 hour  for Lack of my times. 

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, Ayeza Khan said:

Hello! Dear members i hope you all fine here. My dear i am try to spend our mostly time on the cryptotalk. Because dear member i am also intersted to learn about crypto currency. And crypto is a first platform where i am work as member so i am also try to spend our mostly time here to stay here a long time and also try to give my best performance. 

@Ayeza Khan Great. But I want to ask that what do you do in so much time on this platform. I am curious to know. Because You are allowed to do only 20 posts max. And I think that can be in less than 2 hours.

You put a good question. Time table is valuable in life . Someone who have own timetable get achive his goals. In the bigning more time is required after completing 100 posts you lean alot , training of 100 post build ability to creates useful post. 

It's depends on your daily time routine but I think 3 hour is enough for 20 posts

I also work approximately three hours a day in order to get a suitable financial return and collect information that helps me understand the field of cryptocurrencies.
Also read the Seniors' posts to benefit from their expertise and experiences.

I think 3 hours is enough to post 20 post in a day. You have more than enough time to think and write on your each posts. Three hours is actually 180 minutes. So that means you get 9 minutes for each of you post. That is more than enough. Keep going! 

I think you just complete your daily task its depends on you how much you give your time to complete daily task my routine is when i am free to everthing because i am a student of graduation so when i complete my study than i am work here so i suggest you to give your time if you want to earn here

• +1 1

I also work approximately three hours a day in order to get a suitable financial return and collect information that helps me understand the field of cryptocurrencies.
I also read the Seniors' posts to benefit from their expertise and experiences

Being a student i think 2 to 3 hour enough if you spend more you learn more and more it is depends on interest whats you want with cryptocurrency earn or learn i think much time you spend on this platform because these days are opportunity for us

I think that working hard for up to 3 hours a day in the forum CryptoTalk is good enough to complete 20 posts while adhering to the forum rules. I advise everyone to read the topics well before commenting on them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

22 hours ago, Zamani1 said:

CryptoTalk dosent has any fixed hour to earn as far as one has made his maximum daily posts and reactions which gives one earnings here. One can spend as much hours as he like to learn more on Cryptocurrency. 

I always wished to spend most of my time here. But am always engaged In one thing or the other. I use my free times mostly to make my post and read about things I dont have idea about. But I wish to spend more time here so that I can learn more. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Earnings on cryptotalk is independent on the time spent just make sure your post are meaningful and useful content in order to earn

I think there is no time limit to work on this forum as it depend on us that in what time we complete our 20 posts as we will get the payment for 20 posts per day so spending more time could benefit us in a way that we can learn many useful things by reading the quality content here.

they can spend as long as they want while some want to spend as little timenas possible so they can move on with their normal daily work. It basically depend on the individual. 

9 minutes ago, Muktarysule said:

@Jam sidra That totally depends on how much knowledge you want to acquire,  if you are the type that reads people comments,  then 3hrs would not be enough for a day. 

@Man138 even though it just the main concern,  but sometimes it really important to read comments from other members too,  that is where much of the platform knowledge are embedded. 

If you happens to be the busy type,  then I will definitely advice you to organize your time

1. Make post in the morning before 7am

2. In the afternoon,  make some post too. 

3. Then in the night,  you can do the reading and ratings before 10.pm.

How I wish I can have this timing schedule. But am ways tired in the night and sleep off always due to the work I do. I mostly get time to post and read about post at my working place when am on break. I really miss the lack of time I get here.

the time you spend at the discussion board totally relies upon on you. i trust 2 hours must be extra than sufficient to gain useful facts and post beneficial content. i'm also a scholar and that i spend more or less 3 to 4 hours every day on the discussion board.

I think for earning 2 hours is enough. Because this forum only payment for 20 post. And 2 enough enough for that. But if you want to earn knowledge you have to spend more time.

Buddy there is not a specific time. You can give time when you prefer. The rule is you have to complete 20 posts per day and 50 ratings maximum. I think 2/3 hours is enough to complete the task.

I think 2 or 3 hours are enough to spend on crypto for good earning. So we should hard work and our writing skills should improved for increasing our earning and followers so we should spend lots of time to earn lots of money and this is best and easy way to earn lots of money so we should spend 3 hours on crypto world

On 12/13/2020 at 1:52 PM, Tesco said:

but our hardwork is vital and patient to stay committed and focus.

That is the best weapon we can use to succeed both in this forum and the cryptoworld at large, we can work from home without any stress so let us be compose whenever we are in the likes of this forum and any other aspect of cryptoworld to avoid making silly mistakes which will lead to lose.