Cryptotalk movement - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

Cryptotalk movement

It's a nice idea but I think this will bring spammers to the forum who will use this feature to increase their profits and of course the spam posts will increase again  , which means in total the negatives are much more than the positive sides of this idea that's why admins didn't add this feature to the forum

• +2 1

Hi @Pereira i agree with you that we have to share this forum to others so that they also come to this forum for the cryptotalk movement....cryptotalk is really a great place for us and the users of this forum increases day by day and thats a good news for all of us...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This is a nice idea, but in fact this forum offers a lot for its members, it pays us for the posts that we do, and the payment is very excellent compared to other sites, in addition to that it helps to learn and gain experience and exchange conversations with hundreds of people in the world of coding, no I think it should do more than that.

• +4 1

Hi everybody, I think it could be a great proposition, we hope you assess it, you continuously have to be take advantage of dispersing and publicizing the great things, and cryptotalk is an fabulous stage that we ought to all know, particularly those of us who work with the cryptocurrencies.

Expensive gathering is here to memorize and benefit and furthermore bring in cash. You wish to create noteworthy and powerful posts. Through those posts, you get what you would like and finish what you would like. You ought to drag out all the stops in making profitable posts with the conclusion objective for everyone to benefit by those posts.

Is this a proposal to have referral system for the forum? I don't know, maybe it won't work very well, although perhaps giving a small reward, perhaps 50 Talk for each referenced member would be great, perhaps if they manage to reach 100 posts first.

I think your point is valid but i think the  forum existing members are more than enough i guess and more are coming. So referral will bring members that'll be out of control and spamming can get increase if they're not stopped then. So i think your is partially ok.

You're trying to say we should benefit from the referrals we make and I think that's right ad that will go a long we in bringing people to the forum, most especially the English speaking part that has seen lease active participation.

However, this forum has given us a number of benefits like

Information

Education and also

Tokens as encouragement.

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒖𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆. 𝑶𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕( 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 )𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏.

We work and gain and encourage them to join and i can a very good amount on this site and because the user learns from errors and strive not to delete his post and topic.

On 12/12/2020 at 7:26 PM, Pereira said:

This is an incredible forum in which all of us came here to generate income and I came through a video on YouTube that a person uploaded, but I would like to recommend this great page, I would like that a cryptotalk movement could be made and that for each The person that a user brings earns a bonus or a percentage of what our referral does, so a person will bring many more people to the forum, that is my proposal and I would like some moderator to take it into account.

What do you users think?

I agree with you dear. You have gave a good idea to increase the members on this site. But i think there is no need of it. Because there are already thousands of people who are working on this forum. It depends on the moderators if they want to increase members they will think about this method of inreasing members.

The  important source of information related to digital cryptocurrencies, and it is considered one of the most sites that gather people from different countries, and it is one of the few forums that give profits in exchange for working with it through simple posts. 

Dear mate do not think this forum only as a money or bitcoin earning forum.This community also helps a lot to clear your doubt about almost anything in the crypto world.Thus this is a community that follows the motto of EARNING BY LEARNING.If you have any doubts about topics related to cryptocurrencies there are a lot of experts in this forum who are ready to help you just need to ask them.

Cryptotalk moment is publicly most of word are fimilair about this beautiful platform and the about millions of people are attached with the Cryptocurrency by cryptotalk. 

On 12/12/2020 at 7:39 PM, MT khan said:

@Pereira Dear friend this methods used by those site which has less members or less popular site, and cryptotalk has huge crowd and they don't need of this method, when we come here first difficult task is 100 free for them if they remove this task for new member then their members will increase day by day.

@MT khan Absultly dear the this plateform is already famous in the hole world an it is not required more movement to shoe it's discrubtions and it's advantages. 

• +2 1

There should be a criteria of the site that every member can register new people on the site whom he motivate to join the cryptotalk. Cryptotalk should paid those who brings the new people on the site. 

Thank you. 

@Pereira you are actually bringing a rightful advise but if you look at it in other way round I believe scammers will have more access into this forum despite the moderators are busy doing work day night it will reach to the extent that only few will be found working in this forum why because many have been scammed and nobody want to be scammed. What I'm saying is that it will be an obstacle for all the members.

• Useful or interesting 1

Why not! Already running a referral offer on yobit. You can invite a member on cryptotalk and on yobit with your yobit referral link. You will get 20% commission of his withdrawal. So it is also a good opportunity for all forum's members.

I am afraid there is no income in the ctyptotalk anymore because we need to work very hard and for that you will earn not good amount and that are the updates of the forum.

Your suggestion is beautiful, but the matter will turn from a cryptocurrency forum to an electronic company for hierarchical marketing. This matter may be rejected by some, and in my personal opinion it is not fair to invite a person and rob him of his trouble and get a percentage without working or trying

The person that a user brings earns a bonus or a percentage of what our referral does, so a person will bring many more people to the forum, that is my proposal and I would like some moderators to take. 

Cryptocurrency markets move according to demand and supply how ever as they are decentralized,they tend to remain free from many of the economic and political concerns that affect traditional currencies.

It has been an amazing experience so far. This platform have helped slot of people already. With dedication and hard work you will good money

It's a good proposal. Then we can get payment from referral and this forum will be spread soon. Otherwise we should suggest our friends and family members to work here. Because it give us learnings and earnings. Thanks for this post.

On 12/12/2020 at 8:26 PM, Pereira said:

What do you users think?

Forum authorities  might  thinking about this and i think that they will set up a functionality  like this when they update the payment  of talk token as like you getting now extra payment  for create  topic..  Also it will encourage  people then when referring  payment  will start fully .. 

I agree with this idea but this strategy is used by  less common sites as they need more members while cryptotalk have already gained much importance and many people are working there and serving through their knowledge by providing valuable information about cryptocurreny. This strategy will be helpful in making people aware about this forum and inviting them to join and get benefit from this forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼