Cryptotalk movement - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

Cryptotalk movement

3 minutes ago, Datti said:

Thanks you so much for your vital information, I am a beginner in this great platform, I now know how to move well I cryptotalk to be successful in life.

What I was trying to explain is that you can benefit from the articles on the forum, so try to cut them off. And he applied it outside the forum

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and dear from my point of view this website does not this kind of method for adding the people in this forum because we know that this is the best people where we can earn and learn at the same time and i think this characteristics is enough for attracting the people towards this forum

I don't think it is not possible for the future  I advise all of my friends and my family to join the forum because it is a great forum for learning and earning Its really amazing platform to earn and learn cryptocurrency

My friend, I think it is a good suggestion, but in my personal opinion, we do not have few users, since last year the popularity of CryptoTalk and cryptocurrencies has increased tremendously, and I also think that I have advised some of my friends and explained to them and they were really interested in this issue, so we have no objection to the coming New members. But as members we have to work hard to develop this forum, which presented us with a great opportunity.

No need to post this forum to YouTube or similar, because it is already popular. It is one of the best forums to make money. We have to cooperate and support each other for the forum to develop.

• +1 1

It is a very good suggestion and its application is relatively easy, but it needs to provide moral and informational support in order to support the person who will enter the forum to work at his best.

I am using the youtube then i saw cryptotalk. Then Iam interest in the cryptotalk. I hope that the work doing. SO my mission IS work in the cryptotalk. 

Dear @MT khan, I completely agree with your point. The topic creater has made a good point about this forum. But I think he has not made some research about this. The cryptotalk is very much more famous, now a days. Millions of users already there and day by day increasing gradually. So they wouldn't neend to have like this policy. 

First of all, the cryptotalk forum is great and it is the best as it includes and has a lot of information.  In my view, talking about cryptocurrencies does not need to be announced at all.  If we want to develop this forum, we must work intelligently and seriously, spread only useful things and help each other, and this is the most important thing. I wish good luck to everybody.

• +2 1

I think this is a good site so that there is no kind of fraud. It has a lot of heroes because it is good because it has so many heroes.

I think the purpose of the forum is learning, not trade. The forum does not need this kind of marketing. Everyone should benefit from the forum without paying any mediation fee.

This is very great and talk about something very important, I think this platform worth sharing to the world because of its outstanding attributes to the members of this platform, so this will be better if the moderators will adjust to this idea, thank you for raising this. 

I think that the idea of creating a referral link in order to invite friends is not a bad idea and I hope that becomes very serious because by doing so we can increase the income that we receive from this forum in a way that helps our needs more and strengthens the audience base of the forum and makes it grow.

On 12/12/2020 at 10:26 AM, Pereira said:

This is an incredible forum in which all of us came here to generate income and I came through a video on YouTube that a person uploaded, but I would like to recommend this great page, I would like that a cryptotalk movement could be made and that for each The person that a user brings earns a bonus or a percentage of what our referral does, so a person will bring many more people to the forum, that is my proposal and I would like some moderator to take it into account.

What do you users think?

Before responding to your topic let me remind you that this forum is not a site where we can only generate income cryptoyalk offers us different benefits such as learning about cryptocurrencies to mention one of many, and in response to what you propose I do not agree personally for the reasons I mentioned above. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a way to be productive and generate ideas within the forum which will help many to obtain profits both in personal and monetary enrichment, also skills in the regulatory body of Cryptocurrency, which will give us the opportunity to train. for any business project.

The aim of cryptotalk is to learn and exchange information about the cryptoworld, so learning it is beneficial to everyone who is unfamiliar with it. We can easily learn from here while still earning money when we share what we know.

My dear friend. A beautiful topic but we should focus our attention or in presenting information, alternatives and solutions that will enrich this site with creative ideas by putting forward major topics that define our suggestions in a tidy way away from repetition.. Then the forum will become more wonderful and will benefit us. and agree with you about your idea at the same time Thank you to everyone.

There is a large number of members in the forum, the administration does not need to take such a step to bring in more members, as for me, I am trying to convince my friends to work here without having a financial incentive.

• +1 1

It would be good but I do not think your proposal will be successful since cryptotalk does not need that because it has only made its way for something it is recognized worldwide although there countries that reject it soon no longer plow it because there are great businessmen and economists who are in the matter They know more than we do and they are the ones who provide us with the most useful strategies to be able to learn.

Cryptotalk is a great forum with so many opportunities in it, well I think this will be a great idea if the forum can do provide a referral links or if we the members can be advertising it on social media. Nice idea bro.

• +2 1

There are all a lot of people at this forum. They are working here and earning good profit. So I think that your plan is good but there is no need of this type of plans.

I think that this forum is increasing in popularity all over the world, and the number of members has increased dramatically in recent months due to the high degree of credibility that this forum showed to all its members.

Well, what you said is a very good suggestion, because referral is another important way if making more cryptocurrecy, though I can say exactly if cryptotalk has any referrals program, but I think that it would be a great addition to the forum.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies have a lot of knowledge about the world and investment. The richest currency that can be paid to you. If you don't take advantage of your knowledge here, you can't do well in a good forum. And thus it will increase the activities and vitality of the forum. Welcome to everyone.    

Individual can make what he needs as the forum is continually expanding in we need to follow her rules and regulation if we want to leave it here and stay for long time period

Thanks best of luck for everyone