Cryptotalk movement - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

Cryptotalk movement

I have seen many members join the forum on a daily basis without referrals. But if we get a referral bonus, we will benefit. We should invite others to this forum.

This cryptocurrency has already seen a specific trend. We come to read, comprehend, win, and gain knowledge and experience. Via one of your blogs, you will learn a great deal. This is a good place to make money. However, I believe that if you build a strong reputation here by posting consistently, you will be able to earn a substantial sum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, this will certainly be a wonderful thing, but I think that working to raise the level of reward based on the level of each person here will be better, and the effort made by the high-level owner in this forum will be appreciated and the experience he gained and because they are already an active members spreading knowledge here.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
In fact, it is a great movement, but there are many members in this forum and I do not expect that the idea of referral will impress them, because entering this site is an easy way and I think that if the forum wants to set up a referral system, members will follow in this way

• +4 1

welcome my friend
It is a beautiful and useful suggestion, this method will encourage members to invite the largest possible number of people to join
I hope that it will be applied to expand the forum

• +3 1

Well cryptotalk forum is a great platform that I ever known before, because it doesn't require any referrals issue before you can withdraw your earnings. Most of the sites require us to referre their platforms with our friends and family before we can withdraw our earnings.

Yes friend your point very i think crypto forum is the best for get learning and earning simultaneously so the movement of crypto talk is better for its members and it might be possible we get good information from new members and it is useful for crypto forum. 

Wow that's a very good thing to hear. Then you should be thanking the YouTube video through which you came here. In my opinion the members which came on this forum are very lucky including me. I am also considering myself a lucky one to be on this forum. And I should be thankful to my mate who told me about this amazing forum. Thanks. 

Welcome my dear friend to this wonderful forum, it is a beautiful idea, this is called a referral system where you can earn from members who enter the forum on your recommendation and this increases the motivation of members to attract their friends to the forum.

My dear friend, here there is no referral system to get a profit through the people you invite to the forum. In general, this forum is spreading for the sake of education. If you want to make someone do knowledge and gain knowledge and some money from this forum, you must invite him for free. This forum does not adopt a system Referrals in general, so dear, you cannot impose on officials or suggest that officials activate the referral system because this is prohibited in the forum rules in general. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

As I will work hard to make this place better.atform a month ago then I have learned alots in my first 100 tasks.l  am very Glad that I am here and I wish I had known about this place earlier. But it very good to be here as I will work hard to make this place better.

The cryptotalk forum is better than any forum I have known for the entire time I worked. It includes a lot of information, so that payments are made through the btc currency, the richest currency that you may be paid through. If you do not take advantage of the knowledge that is here, it will not work that you will search for in Mudna or video. Why . It is simple because when you read the article you go to the comments. Some members here are experts in this field. You will find weaknesses and strengths. Work smart. 

Cryptotalk is best platform to increase your knowledge in cryptocurrency.We are here to learn and earn money and it helps you as your part time job you can do from home.this platform has best features.it is not the site like such others site who hive you free bitcoins on referrals.You should work here to earn money and promote it to others to help them to get know about crypto.

For me, I do not like to do such things because this thing will make the members greedy and they will only think about money, while we should all think about getting knowledge and experience not money.

I hope you will accept my intervention, my friend, good luck.