How to convert talk token to BTC on yobit and then transfer to another BTC wallet. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

How to convert talk token to BTC on yobit and then transfer to another BTC wallet.

It is very simple indeed, first you must know how much talk you have generated by your publications, once they know you must send those talk to your balance for which you must choose which currency you want to change it to, for each currency it has a different price, but from what I know in bitcoin each talk is priced at 40-45 satoshis. My recommendation is that you gradually take your talk off balance and save until you have a large amount to change.

This is very easy to convert the the talk token into the Bitcoin first of all you should to click on the Bitcoin then you can see the talk point and its rate then you should to convert your all tokens in the Bitcoin

• +4 1

Wow this is truly amazing this made the things easier for any one who wants to enjoy this.off course for me and for all new fellows here could get benifit from this. This is an appropriate able work.it is such a fantastic work. Majority of people are now well known I think from this thing.

It's good to show the people how to trade the talk token because we can't send it in any other exchange because it's only listed in the yobit exchange but in other way it's really a bad idea to send the bitcoin from the yobit exchange the fees is very high it's about 120k satoshi it's a big amount you can choose another coins like litecoin 

Thank you, my friend, for this good information that will help many members here, especially beginners, because they do not know how to exchange currencies within the forum or the method of withdrawal, and I encourage all members present here to provide experiences so that we do not make mistakes and lose money and thank you

Yes dear you can exchange the talk token into the other currencies which is require into your demand. You see the section of the exchange the cryptocurrency and other such many currency.

The information you provide will be very useful for both forum beginners and yobit new users. I thank you on behalf of everyone for this. After converting your talk tokens to bitcoin on Yobit, I recommend converting your bitcoins to LTC, TRX or Waves. Because when withdrawing money to another wallet, the lowest fees are in these coins.

Dear friend  I think it's difficult to convert your Talk  token to your Bitcoin balance I convert my talk token to RUR that I received from cryptotalk forum but if you want to convert your talk token to Bitcoin  balance then from your bit account you can also do it easily.

• +2 1

On 12/7/2020 at 11:51 AM, Biojay said:

Hello Jr members and some newbies, how are you guys doing, it is our work to guide you guys aright, I think it will be nice to guide you people how to convert your talk token to btc then transfer the BTC to another BTC wallet, here are some steps:

Firstly you have to convert you talk token to BTC on yobit by :

1- clicking on trade on your yobit site 

2- click on talk token

3- click on the amount of talk token you want to convert to BTC

4- click on sell. 

Screenshot_20201207-072946.thumb.png.17bc3c48d768d02a36796882a51b7008.png

You are done with the first step.

To transfer to another BTC wallet now

Click on Wallet on the yobit site

Click on where there is withdraw on your BTC which is-

it will show you where to input your BTC wallet adress of ( binance wallet or coinbase) then put the maximum amount and then  click on withdraw

And you are done. 😃😃😃

Screenshot_20201207-073457.thumb.png.738fabdb05e197ac3ee3f02182b5eb97.png

Dear friend thank you so much for sharing this useful information you have shair  all the information in a complete detail and I have really understand this and before reading your post I do not know anything about this that how to convert your Bitcoin balance to another wallet but thanks to you.

• +1 1

I chose a good topic and presented it to the members, especially to the new members, as they do not know how to transfer their money from one currency to another, but for me I prefer the conversion by using currencies with low withdrawal fees, such as Litecoin, and there are many other currencies that we can search for.

• +3 1

Dear friend if you are using yobit  account then it's very easy that you should go to the wallet option and from there you can easily exchange your Bitcoin currency with some other currency and you can also transfer your currency to some other currency by using yobit  account.

It is a good and wonderful idea to convert talking tokens into Bitcoin, and thus we benefit from it more because the price of the talking tokens is low and when converting them to Bitcoin we benefit from them more.

It is a good method, I tried it one time, and the advantages of this method are that it does not waste some money during the conversion to the US dollar currency, for example
Because converting to Bitcoin is profitable, as Bitcoin is on the rise

• +2 1

Friend, this information is very useful because there are people who do not know how to change or pass their talk token for a currency in yobit that they like or for btc and then send it to their wallet now thanks to you if they will know how to do it by following the steps correctly .

• +1 1

You can convert cryptocurrencies to a yobit account, and from there you can withdraw your payments in the local currency you use yourself, so I'm telling you based on that information I get from the experts.

hello my friend , thanks for the tip ,
yet i don't support crypto talk members to do so , if we sell our talk tokens over and over without investing or trading or even holding , that's will make our token at the bottom and won't help it to rise up among other similar crypto currencies , so my dear friends don't follow this method and let us invest talk token instead .

This is good, one of the best things that distinguishes this forum is the ease of working steps and converting currencies in it, but for those who do not have experience, someone may deceive you into giving him your wallet or profile information to send him money and work to exchange it for you at a high price, be aware that he is deceptive and wants to take  Your money, so make sure that there is a reliable intermediary between you, and you do not transfer your money except through him

• +2 1

Great effort. It's quite beneficial for all beginners of this section or for those who doesn't know how to convert talk tokens. Even I wasn't aware that we can withdraw our talk tokens. Such posts by seniors are helpful for thorough learning of this platform. Keep sharing such information.

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Ooh, it's very great information. Thank you, my friend, for this nice and useful post for beginners and for all members. I think everyone should read this useful post and I wish you good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies.

This topic is very useful, especially for novice members, because I have noticed more than one topic asking about how to transfer cryptocurrencies within the yobit platform.

Well done friend. I didn't know about it because i am newbie. Now i know about it from your post. Thank you so much friend for sharing this with us. It is very good think that you share your knowledge with us. I will  appreciate you for this.

Thanks for the information on how to convert your talktoken to other coins of your choice. I'm aware on how to convert my earning to any other coins of my choice. The transaction fees for some coins are high. 

my dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about the talk tokens convert into the British this is an easy way I will follow your instructions but I want to tell you that the value of tokens in these days is too much lo so there is not beneficial for us if we are withdrawal stockist of the ubit account we should wait for the right time

I thank you my friend for these tips. These steps that you have provided facilitate work for new members and give an opportunity to increase profits. I hope that we will always cooperate and increase our interaction on this wonderful forum. Good luck to all.

Thank you. Thank you very much for sharing with us this valuable and useful information that will help us a lot in this forum for its old and novice members as it is not easy to know how to convert, but from now with your help it has become possible that we are here to learn from each other and get more knowledge and make money.