How to convert talk token to BTC on yobit and then transfer to another BTC wallet. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

How to convert talk token to BTC on yobit and then transfer to another BTC wallet.

Thank you dear for these valuable benefits about how to convert the modern currency that we have from this wonderful forum by participating in 20 posts per day we get a dead piece of its recent life and how to convert it in general to the main Bitcoin currency, which is the main currency to enter the field of cryptocurrency trading  Dear, we must beware of a serious matter, and we must reach the limit of 10,000 satoshi from Bitcoin with what we have in exchange for his modern work, so you must have a work of talking in a quantity that is satisfactory with 10,000 satoshi so that you can generally sell what is left for you by the blessing of talking to his work  Bitcoin Thank you very much.

I will also like you to teach me on this so that I can guide myself whenever I have any problem in this forum or if I find something difficult, be please my fellow Beginers we should ask questions when we are confuse.

Frankly speaking I don't know how am going to thank you for sharing this valuable information mate, factually most of the begginers are finding it difficult on how to convert their talk token to BTC and withdraw it.  Thanks buddy.

You can convert the symbol into Bitcoin, but you need at least 10,000 Yatoshi to complete the process, and there is another good way to convert the symbol to the dollar, and you can sell a small punch for less than $ 0.5, the process is completed.

On 12/7/2020 at 11:51 AM, Biojay said:

Hello Jr members and some newbies, how are you guys doing, it is our work to guide you guys aright, I think it will be nice to guide you people how to convert your talk token to btc then transfer the BTC to another BTC wallet, here are some steps:

Firstly you have to convert you talk token to BTC on yobit by :

1- clicking on trade on your yobit site 

2- click on talk token

3- click on the amount of talk token you want to convert to BTC

4- click on sell. 

Screenshot_20201207-072946.thumb.png.17bc3c48d768d02a36796882a51b7008.png

You are done with the first step.

To transfer to another BTC wallet now

Click on Wallet on the yobit site

Click on where there is withdraw on your BTC which is-

it will show you where to input your BTC wallet adress of ( binance wallet or coinbase) then put the maximum amount and then  click on withdraw

And you are done. 😃😃😃

Screenshot_20201207-073457.thumb.png.738fabdb05e197ac3ee3f02182b5eb97.png

Hellow everyone,  I hope you all are doing well. Thanks for sharing such an informative post. Before you post I even don't know how to withdraw money. This is very useful post for newbies. 

• +4 1

Thank you friend for your publication and the graphics since many of us do not know how to do to convert our tokens but with what you published it will be easier for us later with time and the experience that we obtain, each of us can choose the way that suits them best. But all beginners always need guidance.