How to earn from crypto currency ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John smith

How to earn from crypto currency ?

The first five on the list are the most profitable ways to earn cryptocurrencies, and buying at a low rate then selling overtime when the rate rises is the best among the first five on the list. 

There are many ways in which you can earn money, but I prefer the investment because it brings me a good profit at a reasonable rate. I also prefer trading and buying currencies at a cheap price and then selling them at a higher price, but it depends on concentration and knowledge of the movement of currencies well and their control.

There are so many ways on how to earn cryptocurrency. But not all of them are profitable enough or has a high chance of earning high profit. If you are looking on high profit results, you can try trading and investing because these two can surely give you a great result after waiting for a long time.

• Useful or interesting 2

These methods are the easiest way to obtain digital currencies in a different way. But it does depend on some time and patience. In order to get a good profit. Which you will be able to invest in other platforms. To trade. This is how you build your way, especially if you do not have capital.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You are very welcome my dear for this good post, we are all in to find ways to make some more earn and trading comes first but the rest are also very useful and can always be a big support for our internet activity. I am want to find these too and use the ones that have the most returns.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You have some good ways to make crypto although there are some that are online jobs and some that require to risk crypto. Cloud mining usually doesn't pay too much and has high risk. Defi also has some risks but those that know better counter the risk by making a few investments diversifying.

I prefer trading I think the fastest to make gains
Although it contains some risks, it can be avoided with time and with gaining experience by searching for the best available currencies and putting money in them

• +1 1

Trading has been the most profitable for me but it requires to have a good way to do that and risk when others are fearful as this market is very stong and when prices are moving down there is an opportunity, although the risk is always there and we are always need to be reminded of it.

• +1 1

We have some good ways to make money from cryptocurrencies, the problem is that some here are ways to lose money, as cloud mining and gambling. Faucets are working if you use them for a long time but the rewards are not very good, although I'm not excluding, in fact I promote my freebitco.in referral if anyone wants to join.

• +3 1

Earning money from these cryptocurrencies is not difficult or complicated. It is a wonderful and easy-to-use forum and there are no difficulties to work and trade in and its profits are very good

There are many ways to earn money from cryptotalk. In this you can earn from posting and grading posts and special you can invest your money in different coins for trading. 

There are many ways through which we can earn from cryptocurrencies, some of which requires capital while others requisition are time and energy, trading is one of the surest ways of earning through cryptocurrencies 

• +1 1

The best way to win cryptocurrencies is to invest and store the currency for the long term, but the important thing is to buy the currency and its price at the bottom because some buy the currency during the occurrence of the pump and its price is high and store it for the long term, but unfortunately the currency decreases and collapses you are thus losing your money instead of gain money . As for quick earnings, the best thing is daily trading, airdrops, and completing some tasks on the sites

• +1 1

Earning from cryptocurrencies requires some sought of knowledge about investing and trading it dozen matter I the knowledge is actually formal or informal. 

The first method of making crypto currency is the best, we do business to progress making profit but not to loose so it's must for us to keep progressing to be holding at lower price then wait for a certain profitable moment to sell in order to cash up interest. Trading happens to be my favorite option for earning crypto coins

those are the only ways almost to earn from crypto currency and not the best , you should chose the best of them like trading , holding and investing and then make deep topic with clear information about every one of them , that way you will help the member in better way ... 

• +1 1

We can earn from crypto in different ways. We can make profit by investing, trading, or commenting. Each person chooses different subjects based on his knowledge. Crypto gives us many opportunities. We just have to use it properly.

• +1 1

You can earn money of this site by submitting tge usefull post .first of all we submited 100 post .We do not receive payment for these posts as they are for account verification.Then we submit twenty posts in one day out of which we get payment for usefull post after seven days.

• +1 1

Good your are experienced man and many way to earn Cryptocurrency it's good and better i though when I earn some Crypto from here then I try another site and I thought when I buy some crypto for investing but I completely resurch then invest 

• +1 1

On 12/6/2020 at 6:51 AM, John smith said:

The best ways to earn from crypto are;

1. Buying at low rate
  2. Mining 
  3. Staking
  4. Investment with cloud mining 
  5. DeFi yield Farming 
  6. Join airdrops
  7. Became exchanger
  8. Bonus gambling 
  9. Faucets 
  10. Micro tasks for rewards 

I think number 1 and number 2 are okay for me because I have small knowledge about those two and for the rest I have being hearing about them but I don't have any knowledge them. And it will be dangerous for someone to jump into any of this things without proper knowledge or information..

• +1 1

You can earn by trading, mining and investing. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

• +1 1

You can earn more money by using crypto currency. You can earn money by crypto trading. We all knows that trading is the best way for earning. And you can invest in mining, airdrops staking etc. There are more ways for earning on this forum.

• +1 1

Sorry but I do not get how you would be able to earn in micro tasks because I do not see them anywhere. I would like to try this since I would like to be able to explore more things to possibly earn more way in this industry. I know my way in trading since that is my primary way of earning my assets in the market especially this is the first thing that comes in my mind when it comes to crypto currency. I would say that it is hard to spot an airdrop because of the rumors around it saying that most of them are fraud.

Yes all your points are ideal to collect some income from the Internet because of the Cryptocurrency. But always depended on about our knowledge level. And also the Internet is big as space and totally full of scammers, so if you are not able to do good things with precaution is possible you will fall on the scammers hands.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif