Much similarity between Bitcoin and Gold, do you think?.. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Much similarity between Bitcoin and Gold, do you think?..

You're very true mate.

There is similarity and obviously a wanted similarity because of how each is naturally design. Although, despite the similarity, there is a very absolute and huge differences which I'm sure is already known to all of us here.

• +2 1

Well imagination is utmost before the knowledge. Perhaps BTC might be a sophisticatedly advance copied system of gold. Since they share common similarities of expensiveness, mining and both are considered as productive resourceful assets

• +3 1

Your link may have some truth in it, my friend, but I think that the matter here is mainly related to the fact that Bitcoin is currently the most popular and even used equivalent of gold, and of course it determines the reserves of the existing dollar currency, perhaps more accurately than what gold used to do, this is my humble opinion.

• +2 1

Hmm... U just talked about an interesting topic. And with this your views I can say that I hey actually have similarities but Bitcoin is very volatile and gold is more  of a fixed

• +1 1

The gold is one of the most oldest currency and use for the exchange in that era when the people don't know about the currency but bitcoin is a new digital currency and many people don't know about it till now bit gold is so costly and every one can not purchase but the bitcoin is new digital currency and anyone can purchase it but in gold you have chances of decreases or increase but in the digital currency you can certain rules on that you will work and have limited profit or loss........  

• +2 1

No I think there is a big difference between bitcoin and the gold because the price of bitcoin changes many times in a day and this is a highly volatile but in other hand the price of gold doesn't change in a day. The price and the value of bitcoin is also higher than the gold therefore we can say that there is a big difference between both bitcoin and gold.

• +1 1

It is the only opportunity of the investment that Is the same in the gold and the bitcoin and rest of the things are different, you can not find it the same in any way.

We did not discover this matter until some time after the issuance of the coin, but it is a really clever idea, the origin of this currency and its project, as it covered all the deficiencies in regular currencies.

• +4 1

We fall into the same debate as always, I do not consider bitcoin as a copy of gold, on the contrary, the best way to see it is as an alternative, which instead of providing stability gives access to a volatile market that can generate a lot of money, a type of system where you basically bet.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your old history of the Gold and Bitcoin. We know Bitcoin is more valuable than gold because Bitcoin price is too high than Gold. I say Bitcoin price will increase day by day because it's popularity is Huge than Gold.

I think that this analogy is correct and in a large proportion, as Bitcoin is equivalent to gold in terms of outlook and in terms of value, it is now considered electronic gold that miners produce and manufacture, and it will become in the future more powerful than any currency found throughout history and even gold itself

Hello my friend.  Bitcoin definitely outperforms gold.  Digital currency is the best way to invest money.  With trading we get a lot of profit.  We must have sufficient knowledge in the field of digital currencies for Bitcoin to be better than gold.  Bitcoin increases every day its value.  Today all the media are talking about Bitcoin, which is really like gold and better than it

• +1 1

There is some similarity between Bitcoin and gold, but this does not mean that Bitcoin is ever copied from the gold. As for the value of Bitcoin, I believe that if Bitcoin is accepted all over the world, the value of Bitcoin will become higher than the value of gold.

On 12/2/2020 at 5:56 PM, Mwangi said:

Well that might be true but we are looking for worth, the worth of either is different , what would you say is your worth in bitcoin , because if you look at what is gonna happen there is a lot of work to be done and we need to keep on going with it there are painful strategies that do not work for any given moment because there is a lot of power to it there is a lot of powerful strong structures that are easy to work with and its a value that is easy to work with., Gold stands out perfectly that is very important

I agree with this opinion, the idea of Bitcoin originated in gold. There are many similarities between Bitcoin and gold such as mining and the amount is limited, but they have different physical forms. Its very volatile value is also one of the factors that makes Bitcoin considered digital gold, but to find out whether the value of Bitcoin will always go up and its value will still be valuable, it still takes time.

• +1 1

yes,  gold and btc  are very much alike,  all has been proven worthy of investing,  all are kind of becoming a legal means of exchange around the world,  like gold,  btc as some level of popularity too that makes it a hot cakes to the literates ,and recently,  btc is becoming  talk of the market just as gold has been for long time. 

• +2 1

My friend actually considers gold and Bitcoin to be similar in general, and the reason is that both are decentralized currencies that are not under the control of central banks, and thus contain magnified similarities, both of which are mined in order to be extracted with the difference that Bitcoin is mined in the network space while gold is mined in the ground.  But they are both non-inflated and similar to each other Thanks a lot

• Useful or interesting 1

A lot of similarities this is also how I am seeing this and many more lately that are entering bitcoin with money that is not like ours but billions, like Tesla and others. It is the hot topic and Bitcoin is the new gold with a system that allows to be open for every one.

Yes of course I think that they are just the opposite when one is digital and the other is physical, they are both assets for investment, bitcoin might be more profitable ans easily accessible though.

Yes, I think so, it is a great idea and it achieved tremendous success, but now we see that Bitcoin has surpassed gold as well, in fact that Bitcoin has better advantages than gold, but it has one disadvantage is the permanent manipulation by whales and this makes its price unstable and permanently fluctuating

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I think that the basis of the idea is taken from gold, and I think that this is due to the genius idea of the Bitcoin project, which was confirming the success of this cryptocurrency and becoming the gold of the modern era, as its price is rising in a crazy way that will change the concepts of rare currencies in the world.

• +1 1

Yes, this two are very similar, infact , we can think of Bitcoin as a gold but digitally, all have the potential of making there investors rich within a small period of time, and also they have the general acceptances from across the world as a legal means of transactions despite how some countries are not friendly with cryptocurrecy.

I never knew that the gold do not have any kind of logo because it is not controlled by any person but still there must be have logon of 8 available on the internet.

Of course, my friend, the idea of Bitcoin is taken from gold, they both exist in a specific number in the world, and they both need mining, and they both have a golden color, the only difference is that gold is a tangible thing, but Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that works on blockchain technology, without forgetting that  Bitcoin has surpassed gold in value, I think Bitcoin is the gold of this era.

• +1 1

There is one big similarity. Both are useless. In fact gold is still being used for the jewelry industry, yet Bitcoin doesn't have a use case. It can't be used as a currency as $10 and $20 fees are a joke and any other use case is just to speculate that others will speculate that the price will keep rising for some time more and the speculators will end when the final speculator will buy at some extreme price which will be the top of the bubble. Bitcoin as it is today is just vaporware. Also it has an increasing network of miners that leave a very bad environmental footprint behind. This could be a problem as the big fund that invest try not to invest in environment polluting industries. This is a big no-no for big funds and perhaps this will blow in some faces that have paid a lot to promote an image of high intelligence, while they proven the opposite.

There are  no much similarities between bitcoin and gold they almost have the same colour and other features that make them look alike but they have different purpose and they are having different market value through price and income