How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world

The number of cryptocurrencies in the world exceeded 7,000 thousand, most notably Bitcoin.  Certainly, this number will increase and double, because profit through it is safe and easy

Yes, I know that there is a very large number of digital currency in the world, but I do not have knowledge of many currencies ، There are coins that achieve great popularity, such as btc And ltc and doge and eth .I am learning more about it daily in the forum 

• +2 1

There are many cryptocurrencies in our world, but I do not know them all because I am still a beginner with them, but I can only talk about Bitcoin. I have read a lot about it and I know how much it costs and how to trade it.
The other currencies may be fraudulent and not recognized so we must be careful

• +2 1

If there are thousands of cryptocurrencies in the world and I can mention the most important of them as they are, first Bitcoin, second Ethereum, third Litecoin, fourth Ripple and finally Dogecoin.

Of course, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies, but you should pay close attention when you want to trade or invest in them, as there are currencies that do not have a project, depend on media pumping, and cause a lot of losses among beginner traders.
Therefore, you should read about currency projects well and start investing in them.

• +3 1

For me, I only know bitcoin, bitcoin cash, tron, ethrium, dogecoin, lightcoin and waves, and I only trust these currencies

Edited by Issa88
  • +2 1

Yes you are right the number of digital currencies that a person who knows that, bit many of the people are fraud and they cheat to the other who's not knowing to that, if you knows that then you get the proper knowledge about the currency and don't face the problem.

Thank you for telling us. I know that there are too many currency in the world but I am showed to read your topic that there are thousand of currency in the world. And these currency are not fake they are the real currency.

There is more than you can imagine just in coinmarketcap there is more than 6k crypto currency and the number is changing every day,you have more in coingecko marketcoin more than coinmarketcap every day we have new coins..!!!

There are many, many cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, Druon, Litecoin, there are about 7,000 cryptocurrencies in the world, many large and enormous .

There are a ton of these monetary forms and I am aware of them Btc and eth and a ton of them, however not all monetary forms are attractive or vital for exchanging. You have a decent, awesome and brilliant one.

I don't believe there's anybody in the world's surface who knows precisely the number of digital forms of money there are on Earth, however the numbers are all approximate.The bear will be an alluring divider as explicitly with extraordinary need as commerciality. You have excellent, dazzling as well as something decent.

Hello friend 

Actually I am the new users of this forum and can't search of this activity.Yor question are note able.I can not estimate thair currency project.I tell them it is a good forum in which people coments on post and earn money in online method.

The currencies that I know for the total count are two percent, I do not yet know all the currencies because recently I have focused on the most famous ones in my work.

• +1 1

I am a beginner here and I know that there are many cryptocurrencies, but I did not expect for this number of currencies

Dear mate there are many cryptocurrencies in the world but this platform is one of the best you can earn and learn both at a same time you should must follow the rules and regulations and don't copy paste of other people comments also try to make a useful post.

• +4 1

The number of cryptocurrencies that I know is very small. It is not considered anything in relation to their number.

Thank you my dear friend and welcome to the forum
The wonderful post and the important discussion of what is going on in the world of cryptocurrencies and the trading market. I think knowledge of currencies does not matter. What is important is that you think before you invest
I hope you weren't exposed to wasting time
Good luck

Thanks to him for this information, you mentioned a big number.  I think most of them only know about a dozen of them.  I can only prepare you fifteen or twenty coins.  In fact, it is a constantly changing number that is constantly increasing and decreasing continuously.

• +3 1

The number of cryptocurrencies that I know is very small. It is not considered anything in relation to their number.

Hi friends Today there are more than 1000 cryptocurrencies, but for me the only one I know and the most famous is Bitcoin because it has a high value and a high price. Good luck.

There are a ton of these monetary forms and I am aware of them Btc and eth and a ton of them, yet not all monetary standards are attractive or critical for exchanging. You suffer a heart attack, awesome and incredible one.

As for me, I only know BTC. As for the rest of the currencies, I do not have any information about them .. but through the comments of the members, I got to know many of them. They are of the utmost importance. Thank you for sharing this. I took advantage of it.

• +2 1

This is a very huge number, unfortunately I only know،BTC, LTC, and ETH, because most of the talk about it, and I am happy to know more and know the advantages of each currency, so that we know how to start and in which currency and what is the best.

• +3 1