How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world

To be honest, I am still a beginner and have little information about cryptocurrencies, but I hope for the future, by searching various sites, that I know more than that. 

• +1 1

According to coinMarketCap, there are 6,955 cryptocurrencies with a combined market capitalization of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many of the 6,955 cryptocurrencies are you familiar with? I don't know much myself; how many do you?

Interesting or useful
24 +2 22 +3 16 +1 24 +2
+4 +9
2 + 5 =
6 Quotes That Are Either Useful or Interesting

Yes my friend .

Thanks for sharing your information with us. I think there are a lot of cryptocurrencies. I don't think its exact number can be calculated because there is a new currency everyday.

• +2 1

In fact, I do not know many digital currencies, but I know that the most famous ones are Bitcoin and eth
These two currencies are the most popular and most traded among the cryptocurrencies, but I would love to know more about currencies and what are the best after these two currencies

I am still beginners on this forum۔but I know that there are many known and unknown cryptocurrency۔and cryptotalk is full of information۔that explains to number of currencies۔

Thank you for sharing this useful information for me I am new here and I am not aware of the numbers of cryptocurrencies around the world I could not have imagined so many but many of them are fraudulent currencies we must be careful.

Frankly, I did not know that there were so many cryptocurrencies. I know the most popular ones, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. I think it is the most famous in the world of cryptography.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful information. I am new here in this forum and I do not know much about the number of cryptocurrencies, but your post gave me the names of many of them so that I could have experience.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, there are many cryptocurrencies, some of which are still in circulation and some of them have lost their value. We care about currencies that still maintain their value. I know a lot of them such as ETH, LTC, ADA, BNB, AVAX, BCH, and many other currencies.

• +2 1

There are a large number of cryptocurrencies, but you should choose real and not fake currencies, as there are a lot of fraudulent currencies.I know from these currencies Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, I am new to this forum and maybe I will learn about more currencies later.

• +4 1

I know a lot of cryptocurrencies, but I only care about currencies that have strong projects because most of the cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency market are SCAM currencies and are not good for investment

• +3 1

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies and I think the best of these now to trade and earn profits are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin.  These currencies make a lot of profit because their prices are always increasing.

Undoubtedly, there are thousands of these currencies, so you have to visualize which or which are having advantages when trading and investing. In this world you have to study a lot and keep up to date with the operation of Cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

There are hundreds of cryptocurrencies and there are currencies that may have been issued today and we do not know
But let's be real, the currencies that have proven their existence and value are almost counted on the fingers
The most important of which is Bitcoin, which rose from half a dollar to $ 60,000 per bitcoin.

There are many digital currencies in our world and I do not know their exact number, but there are ten basic digital currencies, which are:.

1 Ethereum (ETH) 

2. Litecoin (LTC)

3. Cardano (ADA)

4. Polkadot (DOT)

5. Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

6. Stellar (XLM)

7. Chainlink

8. Binance Coin (BNB)

9. Tether (USDT)

10. Monero (XMR)

Best regards

Thank you for the useful information, that there are a lot of cryptocurrencies, the greater value of the cryptocurrencies must have been captured by Bitcoin, also there are many currencies that have little value .

• +2 1

These values are just unbelievable I never knew that we have more than 50 cryptocurrencies existing in the world but to speak of over 2,000 is just wild.

Dear friend, this number is constantly increasing, as many platforms are launching new cryptocurrencies that get high amounts of trading. I have researched many currencies in order to invest in them, perhaps ten currencies or more.

• +2 1

According to research.. One reason for this is the fact that there are more than 4,000 cryptocurrencies in existence as of January 2021.

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies and most companies create their own currency, but most new projects prefer the control of famous currencies such as Bitcoin and others.

• +4 1

There are many of these currencies, and I am familiar with BTC and ETH, among others, but not all of them are desirable or essential for trading. You've got one that's decent, very good, and outstanding.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. There are a lot of coded currencies and most currencies are very expensive. I do not know all the coded coins. I know some of the coded coins that are famous in the world of encryption and are used by many members. There is a Satoshi coin and it is part of the bitcoin. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

Out of 6950 currencies i know 1oo+ of them and today the most famous is Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium, these all crypto currency are good for the big investment if you are a experience trader.

There are thousands of cryptocurrencies in the world right now as you said , but believe it's 1% of all of the cryptocurrencies we are going to hear about within 10 years , actually I know bitcoin and eitherium just

I know that there are many of these currencies, which I currently know about btc and eth, but most of the currencies are not desirable or of great importance for trading.

Therefore, there are more popular currencies to trade and there are currencies that are not used frequently