How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world

Hello friend, in fact, we learn about cryptocurrencies every day, but as someone who is interested in cryptocurrencies, I don't consider myself to know a lot, but the common currencies that I know are btc, ETH, TALK, bTT, XRb, LTC, AdA, DOGE, and XLM and BNB. In fact, I am happy with the opportunity and look forward to diving into the world of cryptography to get closer to achieving goals in the future.

• +3 1

According to researchers, there are many corrupt currencies in the world, Which is more than seven thousand, The popularity of this currency can be gauged from the fact that it is the most read currency in the world.

I think I only know the famous currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, and I got to know through the forum the talk currency ... But each platform differs from the other in terms of the currencies it supports, and this is what makes the number of currencies large.

Thanks for this information ... Of course we do not know much of it, the number is very large, but the most popular ones are definitely BTC and ETH due to their very high price... But there are good currencies whose price is comparable to the price of the dollar, and this market is always changing, so it is possible for new currencies to appear stronger than the current currencies.

• +3 1

Iam new new bie. I have not information about this. I only know about crypto coin. If you provide information about this. I will thankful to you. And it will be good knowledge for other new bie like me. Then many people can know about currencies. And can invest there money on right coin. 

Growth in technology has led to an increase in digital currencies, such as Bitcoin and Ripple, which are used as alternative stores of value. There are currently more than 4000 cryptocurrencies available on the market, with Bitcoin being the most popular and most valuable. Cryptocurrencies differ from traditional currencies in that they do not have a centralized control system, but instead use blockchain technology. Blockchains is a constantly updated inventory of accounts protected with crypto methods. Mining is the primary way in which new coins are created, primarily as a reward for the increased processing power of the blockchain network. Famous coins are popular primarily because they protect the identity of the people who use them.

I do not have knowledge about it if some one know that how many total crypto currencies that are present in the market then tell me but i know that bitcoin is present in the top these days and many other crypto currencies are also very valuable.

• +2 1

Yes, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies around the world, for me I do not know much, I know the most popular currencies, which are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Eth, Dogecoin.

I have no knowledge of this subject because I am new to it. I am confident that in the future, the planet will be a safer place to invest thanks to cryptocurrencies.

I think There are many cryptocurrencies but many do not know how many there are. According to Google's calculations, there are 2,000 cryptocurrencies by January 2020, but now it has increased a lot because the current December has increased so much. 

In fact, I was surprised by this information provided by my friend. I did not know the number of digital currencies and did not expect that the number would be so large, I think that the digital world is wider than I thought, and I know a very small part of it

• +1 1

There are many of them around the world, I think, but I'd advise you to ask the experts because they are our teachers and they can't give you the answer with great accuracy, the continued comments and more.
Good luck, my friend.

There are currently more than 4000 cryptocurrencies available in the market, where Bitcoin is the most popular and most valuable currency, and cryptocurrencies differ from traditional currencies in that they do not have a centralized control system.

I do not think that I know more than 30 currencies among them, it is mentioned that the number of Bitcoin currencies in the world is only 21 million and the number of litecoins is approximately 90 million, I do not know how many other currencies I know.

• +3 1

I don't really know how exact how many we have but he truth is that there are many cryptocurrencies in the world and there popularity depends on the market value upon which they are traded. The popular coins include Bitcoin, Ethereum , litecoin, xrp etc are popular because they are traded widely across the crypto market.

I am new to this forum and I do not know the number of currencies really
But nice post from you this post
Also, we must know what are the most popular cryptocurrencies in order to achieve the desired benefit.

Hello my friend, I may not know much about the quantity and names of cryptocurrencies circulating in the electronic market, but it is certain that there is a good number of cryptocurrencies, but I believe and until now, Bitcoin sits on the throne of cryptocurrencies w in the electronic market and banking.

• +3 1

According to my knowledge there are 4,000 cryptocurrencies are exist in 2021.  But the most ranked currencies  now a days are bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance coin and XRP.

The important thing is not the number of digital currencies that you know because many of them are fraudulent currencies, so always when you know a currency you must analyze and study it well so that you do not lose it because what is important is your knowledge of the real currencies with a clear project and stay away from fraudulent currencies.

This number is huge in relation to the number of cryptocurrencies that I know, I know only some of the known currencies and the rest of the currencies I do not care about, they are dangerous to trade anyway.

Yes ofcourse dear member, there are many cryptocurrencies in the world .but I know Bitcoin cryptocurrency and ethereum  and lite coin cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is earliest and secure cryptocurrency and its value is high as compared with other cryptocurrencies 

In fact, after reading this question and comments, I even learned that there are so many cryptocurrencies...I'm new here and I didn't know there were cryptocurrencies other than bitcoin and iobits...I'm for the first time entering the world of crypto....Your information was new to me and very useful.

I know a few of them, namely, Bitcoin, which is the most popular and successful currency, and after that, Ethereum and Litecoin. I also know the token currency traded by the forum in addition to Dogecoin

I am not fully aware of the number of cryptocurrencies, but I know that there are many and with the passage of time they are increasing more because it is a profitable trade or as I call it future trade.

• +1 2

i think so there are a lot of cryptocurrencies i did not know the exact figures Thank you so much for sharing these figures it will helpful for us in increasing our knowledge and learning more about digital currency 

• +1 1
  • +3 1