Are we on time to invest in Bitcoin? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jromz

Are we on time to invest in Bitcoin?

There are new, very good and profitable projects, countries will take action for Crypto, politicians want to boost crypto in the economy, banks want to adapt to Crypto and PayPal. I think you can't see it now, but the income is going to grow very well.  

• +4 1

Bitcoin price is very high in the current time so I personally think like it isn't good time to invest in Bitcoin. We can invest in Bitcoin when its price is very lower. I think investors will loss their money if they invest in Bitcoin over the peak value because BTC price can go down in any time in future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course I would take them as a basis for making an investment. I think that to invest in Bitcoin always any time is good, since it is the most precious cryptocurrency and surely over the years these investments instead of losses will give us excellent profits. It all lies in the time you need to see good results from your investment

• +4 1

There is no doubt that Bitcoin has swept the world of financial markets and investments, and its popularity is constantly increasing, and perhaps in the next five years, digital currencies will enter every family because they are considered new to most people, because only eleven years have passed since their issuance.

• +4 1

There is no doubt that Bitcoin has swept the world of financial markets and investments, and its popularity is constantly increasing, and perhaps in the next five years, digital currencies will enter every family because they are considered new to most people, because only eleven years have passed since their issuance.

• +4 1

Time is always the time of Bitcoin. I have been around for not a short time in the world of crypto and bitcoin. In my opinion, everything revolves around Bitcoin, the currency that is always the time to invest in it. So try to study the matter well.

• +1 1

The btc will be more popular every day and this will make it rise in price, it has always happened like that and without a doubt I today at 24,000 I still urge that in the long term people invest in btc because as you say in your post this will continue to be accessed, invest long-term in btc.

you are very right friend, and really the important thing is to start and not have to think that we started late since the important thing is to start now because in the same way this is the beginning.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear @Jromz as u know the price of Bitcoin have went down due to some cases like crona virus and high fluctuations in the world economy and now the situation is under control and there is high hope that the price of the Bitcoin will go high up to 10 times and I think it's best opportunity to invest in Bitcoin

• +1 1

Actually yes we are on time to invest, but it all depends on individuals interest because those that take the ricks and make investment few months ago are now smiling confidently due to the increase of price in bitcoin and other currency, but is still not late to make investment as the price keep on increasing everyday.

No. It is not perfect time to invest in bitcoin. Look at the bitcoin price. That is 27000$.  It is the highest price in 2020.  Ut can be rise or down. This time invest is very risky. So you should wait for price decreasing. 

On 12/23/2020 at 3:35 PM, ShiNorton said:

Bitcoin price is very high in the current time so I personally think like it isn't good time to invest in Bitcoin. We can invest in Bitcoin when its price is very lower. I think investors will loss their money if they invest in Bitcoin over the peak value because BTC price can go down in any time in future.

Yes bitcoin prices is very high in time of cryptocurrency but in time of trading or investing bitcoin price will definitely be down it normally increase sometimes in fall indefinitely. 

• +1 1

I do not think there is a right time and wrong time when talking about investing in Bitcoin, for ,me the time is always right. I think that Bitcoin is in constant movement towards the top and the prices will increase more and more every year, so do not worry about the timing and start investing now.

• +3 1

Yes I think this is the right time to invest in bitcoin. Because recently the price of bitcoin is start increasing. So if we invest in bitcoin now and wait for some days, there are a big chance to earn a good amount of profit in next year. 

Yes my friend i agree with you that it is the perfect moment to invest in  bitcoin.The price of bitcoin is continuously increasing and the exponential curve confirm this.

On 12/28/2020 at 2:42 PM, Russel 017 said:

Yes my friend i agree with you that it is the perfect moment to invest in  bitcoin.The price of bitcoin is continuously increasing and the exponential curve confirm this.

In the current situation , investing into the Bitcoin is risky and you have to know that if the price down then your investment will be stuck until it recover back or you will sell it in loss.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/23/2020 at 12:08 AM, malik6314193 said:

Now bitcoin is more famous and now big players are buying bitcoin so there is high support not like a bubble which it was in 2017.

This is very true mate, the current bull run is much more sustainable than the one we saw back in 2017, for the simple reason that smart money has been invested in Bitcoin this time, meaning that the price rise is backed up by institutional investors, and we have seen a healthy move in the price, including nice consolidation phases and steady retracements. Thus, even when we find the blow off top the fall of the price is not expected to be as dramatic as back in 2017.

On 12/24/2020 at 8:33 PM, Malik Ayaz said:

Dear @Jromz as u know the price of Bitcoin have went down due to some cases like crona virus and high fluctuations in the world economy and now the situation is under control and there is high hope that the price of the Bitcoin will go high up to 10 times and I think it's best opportunity to invvest in Bitcoin

Agreed, mate. Even though we had such big capitulation back in March due to the COVID-19 crisis, Bitcoin has had one of the best recoveries among all other assets, currently over 600%. Surely, we can expect the price to keep growing exponentially, as mass adoption continues to take place.

Edited by Jromz
clarity
  • +1 1

On 12/28/2020 at 2:41 PM, Chief executive officer band said:

Yes bitcoin prices is very high in time of cryptocurrency but in time of trading or investing bitcoin price will definitely be down it normally increase sometimes in fall indefinitely. 

I think we can invest invest in Bitcoin when Bitcoin price decreases in markets. Currently Bitcoin is close to very high amounts $30000 & it can go down any time soon in future.  We should be careful now. 

• +1 1

While many suggest that Bitcoin price will reach a lot higher, I am not going to say anything this time. I adviced people, friends and anyone to keep buying until $20k, after that the risk is increasing and I'm not going to be the person that says go ahead and buyas this is going to the moon. Price is $28000 do your own research if this is good price to buy.

• +1 1

I think it's still good time to invest bitcoin, because i am holding bitcoins for a long term, that's why i am buying some bitcoin every month without looking the price. I wouldn't sell even if the price reach 50.000$. We can't never know when is the best time to sell or buy, only the big whales can knew that and they're the exchangers.

• +1 1

I think the time you posted this comment was a best time for investing in Bitcoin cost in December the value of Bitcoin change to a great heights and now it's value is more than $30,000 so I think this time was a best opportunity for investing in bitcoins and cryptocurrency. The traders also gained many profit of bitcoins recently.

I can say that we are in time to start investing and take advantage of the s curve that is increasing and is exponentially rising, we must take advantage of the coupling to the whole world and therefore the price will be at another level, therefore we are at time to get started and receive the massive profits.

• +3 1

Bitcoin so far is on its largest price ever in the history and having the largest Bull Run ever that happened in cryptocurrencies. It is an ideal time for purchasing Bitcoin because the price predictions are very high for the next two months as well.

According to my opinion it is best time to invest in the cryptocurrency and Bitcoins. As we saw the prices of the Bitcoin changing very drastically,at one moment of time it is at its maximum and at the second it is at minimum. So when the prices touch the minimum line it is wise to buy or invest in Bitcoin at that time.

• +1 1

Of course it is! Today is the best day to buy Bitcoin, obviously it is not buying something without knowing, the best way is to look for a pullback that meets what you want. Knowing at what point to enter and when to exit, this is with respect to trading, but on the other hand you can buy and have a wallet where your Bitcoin is simply growing in the long term.