Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

Well, my friend, it is an important point and we must work on it .. At the beginning I would like to say that the novice in this shop or any area of life is difficult for him, but by reading the rules and working on them .. you can avoid the bad reputation and warnings .. I do my part to advise them Also with patience and hard work so that they can learn from their mistakes and diligence in order to succeed in this field .. I wish you success and everyone

By the nature of my friend, whenever you are an apprentice somewhere, you are going to be a lost person and you will not know anything here. Work.

This is true, my friend. I am new here and I am happy to receive help from the older members and the advice they provide helps me to understand the rules and regulations of the forum more.

Hi dear !

First of all very impressive post. And i am agree with you. Everyone should support newbies and encourage their work by posittive reacting .

As i am also a newbie here and i have to learn more and more from here. And i also need a good support from my seniors ...so i request to all seniors please support and gave good reputation so that i can achieve my purpose and success. As i am a student so i have a lots of financial issues..then i joined this site. So i need your suoport.thank you lovelies. God luck

We must search for useful and distinctive topics and publish them and write them in a clear and understandable manner and use good words in addition to the importance of adhering to the rules in order to ensure the safety of our posts.

We must be careful not to publish duplicate topics or published by one of the members before, as this is considered contrary to the terms of the site and may lead to the deletion of our posts

Edited by peter55

I agree with you, being a newbie any where is hard, you feel like a lost manman, you have to be careful and stick to the rules. I'm always afraid of getting negative rating. But I know that with time and patience I will get better and gain confidence and knowledge 

We have to provide adequate support and care for beginners because they are new individuals among us, and among them are members who may have positive and developmental touches in this forum, and as the work develops, we will receive incentives and rewards and the work will develop positively for us, meaning that the benefit is mutual, the need is common, we must develop this community and spread  Coins to move forward 

• +4 1

Yes, this is true ... When you are a beginner, you will feel that you are unable to complete the work you started because of the successive frustrations ... But trust me just try again and again even if you fail many times and focus on your goal and you will surely succeed.

I have to say once again agreed to be a beginning to work, and we have not heard many work about the work of the forum and we need support to become over time and patience experts in our work, we only need to support and good reputation will be incentive to our work so we always support the beginners and give them a good reputation and encourage them to continue working.

Hey mate,this way you would avoid your best not come with such mistakes again,i totally agree with you my mate most of people here gives negative ratings to others just for fun.

Most of the participants, especially beginners, when entering any job opportunity, feel very difficult, especially to the world of encrypted currencies because they do not know what to publish and most of them publish and get negative assessments. Therefore, I advise beginners to read well, collect information, be patient and abide by the rules and laws, and ask the old members to help them as much as possible in order to  They can avoid mistakes and guide them on the right path to achieving their goal, inspiration and drive them to grow towards a successful future

• +2 1

For starters, first: all junior members must enter the section "About Forum" in order to understand how to serve this forum and cryptocurrencies.
Second: After a good understanding and full awareness of encoded speech, beginners can post helpful and supportive responses to the topics, as in the meantime the beginner is gathering more information and suggestive and good words.
Third: If a beginner wants to publish a specific topic, he must search carefully about the ideas that he wants to write within the publication.
We will always help and encourage junior members, and also answer all questions that they do not know the answers to.

• +1 1

My friend, in any field or work that starts with great difficulty, you have to learn and be patient to bypass it gradually, you only have to work step by step in order to ease the difficulties, share your experience in trading or learning and ask about what is going on in your mind to upgrade quickly and make it easier for you.

being a newbie is really hard because you are learning new things about new forum ,and you should respect the rules of the forum which you don't know very well 

That's why you will be afraid from posting any thing ... but i guess that will be easier by the time

I think that the blame lies on the beginners themselves, because they create their posts recklessly without reading the forum’s policy and terms to understand its rules, this makes the forum a worse place and annoys the old members, so beginners have to learn well, the least they can read the forum’s policy and terms to understand the rules And laws

We must ensure that duplicate content will not be published before or after the publication, as this is considered to be contrary to the terms of the Site and may lead to the deletion of our posts.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me Past I am going to pass it.

I totally agree with you. In my opinion, and being a beginner with you, all beginners should stay away from publishing for a while and make do with comments on posts and understand the topics well and benefit from the mistakes of others. Senior members should support and help beginners as much as possible.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. But I want to say one thing. Some people admire and inspire newbies. This is my personal experience. You're right in begging everything is tough but over time we learn.

Being a beginner is a natural thing at the beginning of any stage, step, or any field you want to enter into. The most difficult thing is to pay attention to the steps you take so as not to make mistakes
Therefore, beginners must pay close attention to the rules mentioned within the platform and not violate them, and this in principle guarantees their continuation in this forum

• +2 1

Don't be afraid if you are newbie.  Newbies can do a lot of things too. They have to learn many things and also take their time to achieve the best. So, newbies should not lose their hope . They just have to focused on their work. 

In any field we enter, the beginning is very difficult and you feel that you are lost, but I advise you not to lose hope and be patient, here we help each other and you should not read the rules well and follow them, and you will be well-informed on this platform

This is taken for granted, my friend, the path to success is step by step, we cannot become experts quickly, it is natural that we face some difficulties when we want to start with anything, thank you my friend for providing this support

I am agree with your dear. This is hardest being a newbie.lots of people give negative rating to newbie for their fun and new coming members effect from their fun. They are also following rules and regulations but they get negative rating from senior is very sad.

• +1 1