Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

But with patience, perseverance, and passion you can achieve your desire dreams of joining the forum. It's undisputed fact that beginning stage is the most hardest part. Remain discipline and law abiding member work hard beyond your doubt to become expert too by sharing the standard information for everyone benefits. 

• +5 1

When I was in the beginning here, I faced many difficulties in understanding the topics and how to deal within the forum, but with the passage of time I began to learn from experts and avoid the mistakes that I was making.

• +3 1

On 12/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

I agree you dear @Rubayed123 i also face this problem in the beginning and get only negative reputation because I have not much know about cryptocurrency and forum rules. So i request seniors to guide newbies and motivate them by giving positive reputation. 

The difficulty of being a beginner is normal, we don't have enough experience and don't know a lot of the things we need to start creating good posts.
Some of us rush to do this, and get very disappointed, and our posts are often deleted and get a negative reputation, or perhaps warning points.
And as I said, I hope the members who always have experience help us, and also don't forget the members who always give advice and try to guide us to work the right way.

When starting any business, we may fail or make mistakes
But we have to make our mistakes our teacher
We have to encourage each other
And benefit from the experiences of senior members
And the one who works hard finds his way to success

Yes you are right as a beginner you will face alot of problems you will make alot of mistakes because of lack of knowledge about this site rules and regulations so after some time you will gain alot of knowledge to face these problems.

• +2 1

I think the worst thing that the newbie could experience is not getting rating on their post even if it is good enough and yeah I have experienced that thing, it was frustrating since I always do my best back then and always completed my quota so that I could earn more money but in the end I always got a little amount of it, but thankfully I receive now good rating. We should give rate to the deserving posts.

• +1 1

hello friend I am agreed with you to be a new be the hardest thing but number so we can easily work on trip to talk we shoot thanks a lot to them there are number of facts for people who share their experience on a daily basis so there are many restrictions on arrow truck and we should just follow the rules and regulations with the passage of time everything will be easy for us 

• +3 1

I agree with you. We must help the beginners understand the rules by guiding them and giving them advice.

For me, I do not give them a negative reputation, but I try to help them.

• +2 1

I wish you a good day, my friend 😊

I appreciate your interest and convenes for beginners. I find an order that he is nice to want to help. I think there are some novices who are often excited to fight them in a new experience so they are mostly forgetting the rules of the Forum or ignoring their reading of their hypertensive and their desire to prove themselves. Please be patient and learn at the beginning of how things are taking place ... there is a good time for everything

You are welcome, my friend, on this wonderful platform, my dear friend. I agree with you on these words, but you must be as a beginner person to be positive, not negative, and be patient 

When you start working on this forum it will seem strange and lost at the same time you need to read the terms and conditions of the forum and understand it correctly to avoid blocking and avoid getting warning points in your account.

• +1 1

In general my friend that you are a newbie will be lost and you do not have experience of where you will start that's why everyone in this forum should help beginners and some of them to have this section the best section on launch

• +1 1

Newbies do not have enough information about crypto, but with work and knowledge of the topics they can establish themselves to work well, and others must at the same time provide assistance to them and answer any question or inquiry they raise.

My dear, I never agree with you in the work there is a starting point like something great to obtain, we are here to obtain the comprehensive experience in cryptocurrencies, so being a beginner here may work day and night in order to write the necessary experience until I reach a goal, which is to achieve comprehensive knowledge in cryptocurrencies. I see that beginners here I am very happy because this forum is so wonderful, thank you very much

Yes, as a newcomer, getting started here is a daunting challenge. This is a completely different setting and location to work in, in my opinion. The rules of any work site are a real challenge for us. As a result, working here as a novice is extremely challenging.

I do not think that it is so difficult, we are all beginners here and little by little we have become more knowledgeable and aspire for more. We faced certain difficulties at the beginning, but we learned well from our mistakes. The novice must always be patient and work hard to develop himself.

• +1 1

At first this will be difficult for you, but after following the Basic Rules and conditions and following the advice you will become much better، 
Use experts when facing problems ، 
Write a comment that contains at least a hundred characters and try to use easy words .
Be kind to others .

You are right, I am agree with you. It is too kuch hard to survive ourselves as a beginner. I was also gotten banned my previous account two days ago because I didn't know anything about this site and it's rules. Now I have read all the rules and will definitely follow them to live here for a long time.

Yes dear being a newbie its very difficult to understand the rules of the forum and how to use this forum and the most difficult part is that when you are trying to complete first 100 post.

It's not a bad thing to be a beginner on the Cryptotalk forum because here there are outdated members who always help beginners and there are a lot of helpful posts that help beginners to be patient.

My friend, you are really cool.

I have spoken twice about this before We Newbies here do not know much, and we continue to search to gain more knowledge about the site and its rules at first, so our path will be difficult, and then we will start learning things about the cryptocurrency and investing in it.

Help us to reach a good level so that we can continue by ourselves to help others Maybe in the future one of your friends will be the ones we will help.

Do not hesitate to advise and guide everyone.

In fact, the first stage of work in this forum may be somewhat difficult, but I think that the rules and conditions are clear and understandable, and it is not difficult to adhere to them, despite that, the experienced members have to publish posts to explain the rules for beginners from time to time.

I disagree with you my friend , being newbie is thing and being Ignorant of the rules of the forum is another thing

For a beginner there is a lot of posts to teach him/her how to act in here and what the rules that he or she should follow , also as a beginner should make a full look on this forum before starting work .

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend

Beginners should be helped in order to learn well, become experts and learn about cryptocurrencies

New members should be patient, constantly researching and learning from expert publications