How can I delete my post? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

How can I delete my post?

You cannot delete your post manually. If you want to change your post then you have an option. You can edit and write any mistake or completion of your post. If your post is not useful then moderator will delete. They may have the delete option.

My dear companion I think there is no choice to erase the post totally however you can alter it and can address the errors in the post.But on the off chance that a remark is posted twofold, at that point you should click alter on first post and clear all that is composed and after that you should tap on second post and comparatively click on alter fasten and afterward compose the explanation because of which you alter the post. After that you should post it again in this manner your post apear as one in the discussion .

There is no delete option in crypto. You can only edit and make corrections in case of an error. So it is very important to read thoroughly your content before submission. Only the moderators delete publications that are not useful in the forum.

My friend you cannot delete your post because there is no any option of the deletion post at this forum but you can edit your post to correct your mistakes in the post. I also want to addition of the delete option in the forum.

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, Adam786 said:

My friend you cannot delete your post because there is no any option of the deletion post at this forum but you can edit your post to correct your mistakes in the post. I also want to addition of the delete option in the forum.

If you think something is going wrong in your own post, you might report your own post by using "Report post" option and mention the post deletion reason. Moderators will review your posts and if it is necessary, they will remove your posts. So you have to review your texts before publishing on forum so that they will not be counted as scam post. 

I think there is no option to delete our posts in this forum. I don't know the reason for this either. But I was curious. I think they don't add the delete option for something. In this case, there is nothing we can do.

Thats quite unfortunate but however you may atleast report this into the admins as we all know not everyone is perfect or either good at not making mistakes as people are not the best by all means so sending a report to the mods or admins shouldn't be a problem.

Since I am here I didn't see any button by which I can remove or delete my own post. Only moderators have this right and they themselves controls everything. However, they give us edit feature by which we can correct our posts.

If you make a mistake and ask for removal, you can report it to the administrators.  .  Because the administration will definitely help you.  But it is good to keep an eye on the post, so that it is not wrong.

I really want there to be an option to delete the post or comment, I always need that, but it is not. You have to inform the moderators in case you want to delete a comment or post that you wrote, but you must also attach the reason for which you want to delete

On 11/28/2020 at 6:01 PM, guatazoo said:

Hello forum members I have a question here that unfortunately I cannot see the button to delete my post, so I just want to know this service of deleting our post is disabled or there have alternative way to delete the post.  

If they put that feature, what happens when a user deletes posts that s/he is already been paid for them, it wold be a loss for the forum.

There is no feature to delete the topic, and I do not know what is the reason. Each of us may commit a mistake, such as sending the post twice by mistake, but we can contact the officials, as they are the only ones who can delete the post or topic

• +3 1

Yes my friend you can delete your post. It is the only way that O know is to report your own post to the moderators. If you have posted something else or automatically submitted by the click mistakenly. You should have to report it by yourself to moderators with solid and useful reason of deleting. You also can edit your wrong or by mistake post.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Once you write a post it is no longer yours. So many members would have commented on it and deleting it means that you are depriving them from getting paid for their participation and that is not fail at all. If you are uncertain about a topic just do not post it in the first place. Only post what you find really good and worth reading topics.

• +4 1

On 12/29/2020 at 6:45 PM, CryptoSkye said:

Unfortunately, there is no delete option when you made a mistake or repeatedly submitted a post. The best way you could do to delete it though, is by reporting your own post and letting the admins know about your mistake. Hope this helps you!

And to avoid making mistakes in our posts is why we always need to make sure we check and recheck what we may have written before clicking on th submit button because silly mistakes can lead us to lose our account completely.

As for me, I don't know anything about deletion of post because I'm I'm still a leaning about the forum. Finally, it will be okay if the expert on the forum will guide us on how to how to delete unwanted post. You are always welcome mate, have a nice day

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/28/2020 at 8:01 PM, guatazoo said:

Hello forum members I have a question here that unfortunately I cannot see the button to delete my post, so I just want to know this service of deleting our post is disabled or there have alternative way to delete the post.  

Friend when you post a comment read it before posting. There is no option for deleting a post . But you can edit it in few minutes after posting a comment.

The truth is that there is no option to delete your post or comment, the forum will automatically delete the post for you if it does not comply with the rules of the forum, perhaps in the future they will put an option for that, but at the present time be sure to write a correct comment and review it more than once before publishing it.

• +3 1

I think you need to ask first the admins or moderators to delete your post. For now, that's the only way on how you can delete your own post. I can do this to remove a post, but I think there should be an option that allows us to delete posts. There is not an option to delete a post which you made. I think they have a reason for that or maybe as time goes on they will include an option for it, not possible to delete the comments or your publications from the forum, it is only possible to edit and I do not know the reason for that option because it is something common in any forum.

I know that there is no special button to delete the post in the Crypto platform, I hope that this happens until the errors that may occur with one of them decrease, I do not know how to delete the post

@guatazoo Obviously, you can delete your own post by reporting it to the forum moderators but make sure to claim if your post is okay but you need for it gets deleted as either it repeated or being written wrongly by referring to the screenshots below

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Erasing a post necessitates that the mediators be informed of this post with a clarification of the explanation behind erasing, and this issue necessitates that no significant time-frame has passed since its distribution, since it has gotten assessments and has been examined by the chiefs

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there is no delete button on your post that is implemented here in the forum. No one knows the reason about that. If you have concern about that, I think you should contact the admins so they can help you if you want to delete or remove your posts.

There is no system for deleting posts in the forum.  However, if your post is low quality then you can edit the post.  If moderators had the option to delete posts in the forum, many would delete their posts as they wished.  So they did not have any option to delete the post to catch the spammer

I think they have a reason for this or maybe over time they will include an alternative to it.  Make sure to post only the required posts. And mother's posts need to be deleted by clicking on the Delete option.