Facebook's LIBRA may be coming back in January 2021 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Facebook's LIBRA may be coming back in January 2021

The cryptocurrency that was proposed and attempted to be launched by Facebook did not do very well its' first time around. In fact with the lack of advertising and the lack of knowledge that was provided to the public on this coin, there was little interest in this coin, with many crypto enthusiasts not even aware of the coin. I myself only became aware of Facebook's attempt into crypto in the latter part of this year. 

Nevertheless, it seems that Facebook may launch this crypto again, as more of a stable coin, with a value of one dollar. In a recent article, it is stated that the possibility of this coin releasing can be as early as January in 2021, just two months away. However, the thought process does not limit LIBRA to just a single fiat currency a a stable coin, but rather envisions that it will be linked to multiple fiat currencies which will each be released in stages. 

Currently the coin appears to be awaiting its approval from the Swiss financial regulator FINMA. 

Do you think that Facebook's new stable coin in the crypto world will be more successful? What are your thoughts on it? The initial Libra was released in June of 2019, and so this is one and a half year later. Could they have rectified their previous shortcomings to make a more successful launch into crypto?

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

When this coin will be launched its look will be having very high demand because so many people have been waiting for this coin for a long time. 

• +2 1

This is really a good news im glad that facebook also joined cryptocurrencies i don't know if LIBRA

will be a successful project but since there is a lot of supporters for facebook we may see a high demand

especially after the launch

• +2 2

On 11/28/2020 at 11:58 AM, BrolySSJ said:

o you think that Facebook's new stable coin in the crypto world will be more successful? What are your thoughts on it? The initial Libra was released in June of 2019, and so this is one and a half year later. Could they have rectified their previous shortcomings to make a more successful launch into crypto?

I also recently read about these developments about Facebook libra , and I believe they must have been able to fill some holes that they have discovered all along the way, we hope to see these project come to life really soon

• +2 1

On 11/28/2020 at 6:20 PM, guatazoo said:

When this coin will be launched its look will be having very high demand because so many people have been waiting for this coin for a long time. 

For me in my opinions I think thats this coin the time it will be launched, the demand will be not that high, but people will be fearing on it because this coin has delaying because many companies avoiding it.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Their is no doubt Libra will gain massive adoption because of Facebook have own platform and also have Instagram plus what's app. Their for their campaign will be very strong and bring storm in crypto world and in short time it will hit top of crypto currency ranks. So far I analysis the market will be Libra vs BTC in 2021 .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I still come in 2021, but I can't say what will happen then, of course I don't know what to say. However, I hope that by 2021 I will actually know a lot about this.

Libra changed name to diem as they try to refurbish their project after years of not being allowed to release it. I think they will be allowed this time although there are still many thinking that it could be harm to the dollar. It doesn't matter much for the cryptocurrencies we use.

• +1 1

We hope the Facebook libra should come back stronger and better in January 2021. Many big organisations has withdrawl their interest in Facebook libra that's why the coin failed in 2019.

I think that the facebook coin which changed name recently will make it next year. I am still looking how this can help us but there is no marketing, bounties or job oppening for these reasons. It is a project that has the back of facebook and seems to be a stable coin but I don't find a way it can profit us.

• +1 1

I think that Facebook did not pay enough attention to promoting its new currency, Libra, and I think that the reason is that the issue of cryptocurrencies is not taken seriously by Facebook, especially as it reaps a lot of profits from its communication programs and other companies. But I suspect his strategy will change with the start of 2021.

Am really hoping this works and happens because this is what is going to be right for me and am going to work on it so to me yes am really happy and hope this does work perfectly and in the end everything must be right and well established and well organized and well valued in the same space we need to do that

• +3 1

@BrolySSJWe should note that it will no longer be called "Libra", it will now be launched with the name "Diem", as I have read this is to minimize the questions of regulators and that it is approved for launch, it is a bet that Facebook has in mind, and I think they will not rest until it becomes a reality, it can be a great boost for the use of cryptocurrencies, we know that Facebook has millions of users, thousands of whom do not know or still do not use cryptocurrencies, I think that the Facebook initiative would have great support, and I I imagine that they will pay for their monetized pages with that crypto to be able to promote its use, it has many financial organizations against the success it may have, but I think those obstacles will be overcome, let's see how it goes.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is coming back with another name and a few changes that facebook now hopes it will convince the regulators to give the ok for public release, but I still think that facebook will find another wall and won't be allowed to continue with this pursuit of creating a currency.

Since Facebook is a world famous brand name that has almost reached all corners of the world, I feel this coin has good prospects . This will not only help Facebook but also the Crypto industry as a whole. More people will be interested in the Crypto world.

It is called Diem now and changes some things to make it look more accepted but it is the government of the USA and the Europe that will have to accept it. I don't think they will and they seem to have a very negative stance towards facebook as the privacy concerns are deep rooted in this social media.

Not coming this month but maybe in two or three more months, as this is not going to be easy for facebook no matter the government changes in the USA politics. Anything can happen though and a regulators agreement will probably sent the share price of facebook higher a lot. The name has also changed from Libra to Diem.