Does Bitcoin's crash start? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Does Bitcoin's crash start?

I think that selling in panic after Bitcoin drops a little is a mistake this time. Looking at the overall trend it is very bullish and all the news are helping Bitcoin even more. It is probably going to double again after a few months so any time it drops like that it is a very good chance to buy some more. A crash that would change the trend is not possible right now, it will crash again but only when it is higher, perhaps at $25000.

Edited by annayks

There was no trouble and no crash started. When a crash starts you will know it and if you are trading you will see it in the charts having alarms and all. The crash is not 10% drop it is always big ones and after that it either bounces or interest is lost for some time. Bitcoin will crash, the problem is we don't know when and how high it will be first.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think bitcoin is still have his potential rise which isn't going to drop or crash anytime, but I rather wait when it drops to $7k then I'll invest on it.

12 hours ago, Poppisnop said:

I think bitcoin is still have his potential rise which isn't going to drop or crash anytime, but I rather wait when it drops to $7k then I'll invest on it.

What TA are you basing this potential drop on? I see absolutely no possibility for it to crash to $7k like ever again. Double top went long time ago and new bottom could be technically $20k but even that drop could take 2 years to come. I would be happy to be proven wrong and see any technical analysis that is projecting $7k

Edited by rekter

Hi mate,i totally agreed with what you said but you know most of the coin ain't a stable coins as at now bitcoin is $28000+ so there is possibility that bitcoin will fall but for now everyone should hold his bitcoin.

On 11/26/2020 at 8:03 PM, Michar1 said:

It is currently struggling in the price of $ 16,500 per Bitcoin according to coingecko.

This was a small correction. 12% for Bitcoin is not a struggle and now price is 100% higher from this day. Only took one month and there is no resistance, no sellers and no bears. The price of Bitcoin has increased a lot since some big companies bought everything from all the traders and left just a few satoshi to be traded.

There will be trading again but nobody wants to sell until they finish buying.

• +1 1

On 11/26/2020 at 11:03 PM, Michar1 said:

How about friends I hope you are well and this time we have to talk about what is happening with respect to the serious fall in the price per bitcoin.
After Bitcoin remained in a good bullish attitude, a movement came that caused a major update, which would undoubtedly put the price of Bitcoin in serious trouble.
It is currently struggling in the price of $ 16,500 per Bitcoin according to coingecko.

coinborrf.thumb.png.361bda0a4d466ead60481d15abd8ea55.png

Expert analysts mention that this correction was seen to come, which is necessary for its price to increase, so this will motivate bitcoin to continue with its bullish movement.

The panic was not lacking, since when seeing that the price fell the sales did not stop increasing in the list of orders, many assure that this could have been caused only with the purpose of buying cheap and then selling at a more expensive price .
Even so, there is no lack of the person who ensures that the price will continue to fall, even reaching $ 10,000, but that already depends on the analysis that each one takes.

But tell me what you think, is it a good time to buy? Is it a good opportunity to sell? Or what decision you have made, sell, buy or continue holding.

I hope you like this point of view and that you better tell me about yours, your good friend TutoCash says goodbye, a cordial greeting and see you soon

Dude every passing  day increases the price of the Bitcoin in the same way and I don't think so that it would become less down as it would increase in this year more and more.and have lots of profits.

My friend, the declines are not only in the crypto money market, but also in all other commercial exchanges. Bitcoin is currently the most stable coin in the crypto market. We can say that the collapse of the Bitcoin means the collapse of the subcoins because if such a safe cryptocurrency collapses, the subcoins will end up worse.

• +1 1

There was no crash that started and any prediction of a crash was wrong. I was always bullish all this time and always defined my reasoning as the news kept coming and were massive, there was no way that price would crash in November or December, however I am alittle worried right now and I have stopped telling people to buy, because I don't know, maybe it is very fast now and of course it can go more but I don't have the ability to understand if this is too high or not. However I have bought during this summer at 10k and again later at 20k and still hold with plans to keep holding for another generation.

The bullish trend of crypto market more precisely bitcoin is depends on the number of investors and flow of money transferring from other currencies to this crypto father BTC ,

We are seeing that the investors waiting for selling and get profit but one time market crashes which is the part of this field .

A very small price dip to be considered a crash. If these are what the Bitcoin crashes will be from now on, then I'm going to be buying without even looking at price for every week. There was no other big dip either later, and price easily reached $40,000.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is doing a miracle now. It has exceeded all expectations and reached 40 thousand US dollars within one month. A qualitative leap. It was a really wonderful thing. We do not know what will happen now. Will it continue to rise or remain steady. I do not wish its value to decline. I want to keep Bitcoin

• +1 1

I don't think bitcoin crash has started because if we look at the price of bitcoin it is getting high and high each day and it's values is also getting better so I don't think it will crash now

@Michar1 @227plan @Nupeboy @Alsh9

Bitcoin seemed that it might crush this is one thing that you need to check because there is a lot of work to be done right now , greatest work is to really define the right effort that might be better for each people out there is a good chance for me to which we are able to find this kind  of effort bitcoin has proven to be flying and its going as high and its becoming that wonderful thing that is far much effective and powerfuly so, we dont know where its heading to.

• +1 1

$16,500 was the lowest price and has not fallen significantly since. Therefore, I agree with you, a correction was necessary so that the price could increase and exceed $20k. Although it didn't need to go down considerably.
I think it was a great opportunity to buy, but at that time it was difficult to determine whether to buy or to wait for a greater fall, but what is clear is that btc was already in an upward trend, so it was difficult for it to fall further.
At present I think that there could be a correction at any time, but everything seems to indicate that it would be a very fast fall, like the one it had when it reached $34k and then fell approximately to $28k.

My friend, on the contrary, Bitcoin is now the highest since its inception, actually, it receives tremendous support and very large circulation from the sermons of people and companies worldwide. It is difficult to break because behind it companies will continue to support it so as not to lose their money. This is the reason for the continuous rise in Bitcoin, which is difficult to degrade thanks

We all strive to expect what will happen in the Bitcoin currency, whether high or low, but this currency specifically, no one knows anything about it, and that whales cannot meet a specific matter in this currency

Yes I think the crisis of the Bitcoin is going start because I see that every person wants to sell his Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day so the every person want to sell his between and there is no any buyer

@Michar1 @glory50 @Chaudhary 

I talked about this in the morning and the truth is this is really tough and so many people need to be careful , there is a lot of things that happen when bitcoin is gaining that much because in the end this becomes one of the key to which it sences deffet, in every growth there is the pic and today bitcoin hit the pic because it had been around 42,000. This is really important but we need to be good in what we are finding today

• +3 1

Bitcoin price is now crashing in the market. Bitcoin have rises allot in past few months buy have been dumping recently that we hope those still holding can sell to cut their loses. 

I believe that if the dominance of Bitcoin does not decrease, the rest of the cryptocurrency will not be activated, including Bitcoin Cash. We need money flowing from Bitcoin to the rest of the currencies to cause their prices to rise.

• +3 1

Bitcoin price was on continuous rise from 2 almost two months but after reaching to a mark of 40k it has has crashed now and fall to 30k in a interval of just a day but I think it will recover again and will rise again to surprise the people.

A crash would be a lot higher than anything as that drop mentioned here, a crash would be 50% the rest is a correction, this is healthy and while some are worried they should be more focused on the big picture which is that Bticoin in a bull run will survive every of these small drops unless something changes in the trend and the market sentiment.

I think we are witnessing the same scenario you are talking about , now that Bitcoin has reached forty thousand Dollar and then crashed to only thirty thousand within a couple of days. And people panicked too, it is just a correction and I think that Bitcoin has not yet reached its summit, and the numbers are going to be really frightening to many people, just wait and see.

• +2 1

On 11/26/2020 at 8:03 PM, Michar1 said:

How about friends I hope you are well and this time we have to talk about what is happening with respect to the serious fall in the price per bitcoin.
After Bitcoin remained in a good bullish attitude, a movement came that caused a major update, which would undoubtedly put the price of Bitcoin in serious trouble.

coinborrf.thumb.png.361bda0a4d466ead60481d15abd8ea55.png

Expert analysts mention that this correction was seen to come, which is necessary for its price to increase, so this will motivate bitcoin to continue with its bullish movement.

The panic was not lacking, since when seeing that the price fell the sales did not stop increasing in the list of orders, many assure that this could have been caused only with the purpose of buying cheap and then selling at a more expensive price .
Even so, there is no lack of the person who ensures that the price will continue to fall, even reaching $ 10,000, but that already depends on the analysis that each one takes.

But tell me what you think, is it a good time to buy? Is it a good opportunity to sell? Or what decision you have made, sell, buy or continue holding.

I hope you like this point of view and that you better tell me about yours, your good friend TutoCash says goodbye, a cordial greeting and see you soon

I think that Bitcoin really cannot after today actually collapse because the liquidity that it has today has become very large indeed that the matter today is in which many people