The best time to start trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GanBin

The best time to start trading

I think we can't fix a time interval for it as it  depends on the skills of a person that in what time he .some price higer that you expected to be your target to sell .but investing is not the aome ,this is a trade too .

Of course, trade is a big risk. But it is only by participating in a task that we learn and strive for success. If we try and take every kind of risk and strengthen ourselves, we will surely succeed. To be a good businessman, we have to take risks again and again and be patient. I think this is the best time to trade as cryptocurrencies are gaining in value and importance. This is a good opportunity to make a profit.

• +1 1

@GanBin The basic rule to start live trading is when you have doubled your Demo account. When you open you Demo account, you should only use a realistic amount of money, that is close to what you will open your live account with. If your going to open your live account with say, 100 euros, you should open your Demo account with 100 euros or so. Blow out your Demo account as many times as you please, learn from your Demo account, thats what Demo is about. Dont start trading live before your ready.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 11/26/2020 at 12:14 PM, GanBin said:

Trading is very risky as cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and can be subjected to bear market. There are many beginners that have lost to trading. What time can be best for beginners to start trading? Is it after 1 months of training or should itbe more?

When the prices are not higher and market gives a stable prices of coins you can go after trading. Because if a newbie start trading in bullish market he would find all coins are good for investment and think this coin will go more up. That's the mistake of him and losses his money. As a newbie you have to wait for calm market or wait for bearish market ending. Then you make a move before that don't investment in any coin. 

• +3 1

4 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

When the prices are not higher and market gives a stable prices of coins you can go after trading. Because if a newbie start trading in bullish market he would find all coins are good for investment and think this coin will go more up. That's the mistake of him and losses his money. As a newbie you have to wait for calm market or wait for bearish market ending. Then you make a move before that don't investment in any coin. 

Your comments are absolutely correct, that is the mistake of new traders, because the bullish trend they will buy a coin but after they buy the coin will fall in price and they will lose. The best time to buy is when the coin price has decreased, that is why it is good to be patient and make use of coins that are not manipulated. 

• +1 1

I think there are two best times for us to trade:
+ The last stage of the down-trend & the first stage of the up-trend: buy;
+ The first stage of the down-trend & the last stage of the up-trend: sell;

In addition, you also need to have enough capital + time + knowledge of crypto trading. This helps you actively follow news from the market to determine the right time to buy/sell.

On 1/11/2021 at 1:09 AM, GanBin said:

Your comments are absolutely correct, that is the mistake of new traders, because the bullish trend they will buy a coin but after they buy the coin will fall in price and they will lose. The best time to buy is when the coin price has decreased, that is why it is good to be patient and make use of coins that are not manipulated. 

The newbies don't read the market conditions and coin movement they really on gossips and misinterpretations by listening false reporters the don't notice the coin manipulation. Thus they lose investment and make risky move. Some of them get luck and made up but rest of them then complains about crypto isn't giving them profit. Patience is very strongly needed if you want to earn their is no need to be hurry up if you lose the opportunity then wait for next on don't try to ride on. 

12 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

The newbies don't read the market conditions and coin movement they really on gossips and misinterpretations by listening false reporters

Make use of analysts comments on cryptocurrencies is very important, I think the analysts are the reporters that you will mean here. Also making use of news is very important too. But we need to make our own analysis which should be 80% of what we should depend on. 

• +2 1

A very important topic, my friend, be careful to trade specific times and circumstances when currencies are falling and rising and their price changes at every moment. You have to choose the right and expected thing, and your business and profit begins at that time.

I think this is best an ideal opportunity to put resources into digital money on the grounds that the business network is gradually moving towards digital money, especially during this pandemic period.

The best time to start to trade is when you have learnt all about trading, after you even start to trade, you still need to use small amount of money like $10 for each trade, because trading is very risky. It is better not to trade if someone is not patient. 

I think the best time to need you start trading is that when the capital is strong for investing .No doubt trading is risky .Also we need to start trading slowly i means in different steps .Also take your time to learn and find out the strength and weekness of trading .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/10/2021 at 7:44 PM, huesca123 said:

@GanBin The basic rule to start live trading is when you have doubled your Demo account. When you open you Demo account, you should only use a realistic amount of money, that is close to what you will open your live account with. If your going to open your live account with say, 100 euros, you should open your Demo account with 100 euros or so. Blow out your Demo account as many times as you please, learn from your Demo account, thats what Demo is about. Dont start trading live before your ready.

Demo account is good, but this is not common on exchanges like forex brokers, I have not seen a demo account before. All I used were videos. I later had to make use of videos and it helped. I was able to start with very little amount and trade future as low as $0.5. 

If someone tells you that this is the way to do business every day before making a profit, it means you will lose. A game of trading skills including day trading and you need to create the strategy yourself before knowing the time of day trading or long term investment. I have been trading Forex for some time and my advice is you should not trade in your trade without skill. 

Please I request To all of You not to create the bad and the useless Topics. I have Read this Kind of the Topic Too may Times. So, Be mature not take the Shit. And there is no time best for the trading of the Crypto. It's all depends on the Markets depends.

The best time to start trading s after a successful training. It depends on the type of trading you want to do. Some training may take few months while other may take up to a year. Some goods are needed seasonally so you must put in to consideration the time the products you want to trade is needed mostly.

Professional trading is not easy work , it's to tough and need work hard .if you wants to a professional trader then spend your time in the section of trading and go the institute of trading. Get experience and then start trading. For big profit in the crypto currencies buy the coins when the price of coins is low and sell out when the price is going to up.

There is no specific time for trade if you are an experienced trader you can trade any time when you want but you must have money first for trade because without money how you trade and how you buy the goods so just need money to trade along with experience. As a beginners we must first get experience about trade.

Yes trading is risk be it forex or crypto,more especially crypto the market is so volatile sometimes and for someone to get started I think he or she needs to gain enough knowledge and capital first.

Hello my friend,, i request To all of You not to create the bad and the useless Topics. Iave Read this Kind of the Topic Too may Times. So, Be mature not take the Shit. And there is no time best for the trading of the Crypto. It's all depends on the Markets depends.

The best an ideal opportunity for tenderfoots is the point at which they feel that they have dominated the issue and needn't bother with additionally preparing in light of the fact that it is acceptable to begin preparing first prior to placing genuine cash into the issue since it is risky.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think every time is the best time for trading but if u have a lot of money please dear then you start trading.first of all u learn the rules regulations and research the market.be careful good luck

I think so when someone knows well about trading and know how he can earn profit than he take steps towards trading . because its is very risky and always make research before trading 

On 11/26/2020 at 1:14 PM, GanBin said:

Trading is very risky as cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and can be subjected to bear market. There are many beginners that have lost to trading. What time can be best for beginners to start trading? Is it after 1 months of training or should itbe more?

Trade is very risky for inexperienced people in the crypto world.  Trade is something where you have to buy coins at a lower price and sell at a higher price.  Crypto coins are always volatile, so newcomers will not understand the market for these coins.  One can learn a good trade with a month of training.  To trade, you need to understand the market and technical analysis of coins.  If one understands the speed of the coin market, it will be profitable for him to trade.

• +2 1

On 11/26/2020 at 1:14 PM, GanBin said:

The beginners should increase their knowledge about the crypto currency and crypto trading and after getting much knowledge and ideas about the crypto world they should start the trade. They should also start the trade when the bitcoin price will be fallen down so that they can invest their money to buy bitcoin in a low price.