Beginning a new journey - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

if you want to grow more here and learn more about cryptocurrency you can try to research in the internet about it and the use of some ideas and knowledge from other members you can get some ideas also here. Being new member is a hard task to work from this but if you have that kind of perseverance and patience, hardwork you can success in future.

Hello my friend and welcome to this forum, my advice to you as a start is to read the previous posts in the beginners section so that you save yourself the trouble of asking again, as there are in the beginners section the most common questions in the world of cryptocurrencies and after that you should read articles from private news and economic sites With Bitcoin and other things, after that, you have to create content or questions that you did not find answers to in the sections of the forum in this way, you will have developed yourself in the field within a month or two

Here you can read a few topics such as trade, investing, etc. in different sections on how to trade or invest properly and give advice on how to secure all the imaginative information in the world of currency and all that to enhance your advanced resources Scroll the way.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I begin my new journey only make posts.I want to learn from senior members. Without making posts I never do much thing. But I hope I will invest and trading my coins very soon. I hope I will working to all sections.

At a beginner level in cryptocurrency it's important to seek knowledge first from experts before carrying out some investments and for us who are here we are luck because we earn while learning therefore, as a newbie it's better to choose working here first that's the best option I see to be great. 

Yes crypto currency is the best plateform. This is only the plateform where we can earn and learn at the same time. After joining this plateform first we should try to learn about the rules and regulations of this plateform then try to follow these rules. With the help of this plateform we should improve our English language and increase our money.

Peace be upon you. I am happy for this reason that he increases a lot and proceeds like this quickly. And I believe he is famous in every world. He will be a great help to us. Every people marvel at this. Thank you. To the meeting.

Like you I am also beginning my new journey. I wish you all the very success. Like the other members suggested we have to learn how things work on crypto. And I am also thinking to begin my work at yobit.

As a beginner I started working here by making posts. I want to learn from senior members. I want to invest my coins very soon. We want to do all things step by step. I hope I will be a helpful member for other members. 

Well, i will suggest to you to read some topics here in different sections like in trading, investing etc. So that you can gain some ideas and knowledge how to trade or to invest properly, just continue to do quality post to avoid receiving some warning points.

Friend, what I recommend is that you do not do anything yet because you want to jump one and you should not do that, what you should do is look for information or data about everything you want and then when if you already have knowledge you can go or choose one of those but do not rush everything in due time as this journey is quite long.

• +2 1

Yes guys,beginning is a journey for the new members of the site. Because they don’t know about their journey path that how much suffer will remain in their journey or how much soft for themselves. Crypto is also a jouney for its members.     

In my opinion, at the beginning, the most important thing is to follow the rules of the forum and adhere to them.  I advise every learner to have their own ideas for researching the issues raised in the forum. Hey, my friend.  First, I search cryptocurrencies and try to find out about them as much as possible and then work here to get information and satoshi pie and watch videos on YouTube to learn how to invest and transfer money.  Ask experts and elders in this case.  I wish you all the best. Thank you friends.

I am also a new member. I think I will learn cryptocurrencies well from this forum. Cryptocurrencies are getting very popular so I was curious and trying to learn. I have to improve myself in this regard.

Frist of all welcome my beginner friends in this platforms.i am also new here. And 1st i suggest you starts your post in this platform. 

Hello friend among us. For me, I advise you to start working here and try to gain sufficient experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and investing before starting a big step in which you need to take full risk and focus. I recommend you to use Yobit because it is an easy and secure platform that allows you to invest in easy and profitable ways.

• +4 1

When we enter this forum and spend our time in this forum and study hard, our interest in cryptocurrency increases and gradually we learn everything. But my suggestion is that first of all we should earn BTC and gain knowledge by publishing useful and quality posts in this forum.

First of all i have joined this forum. I am very happy to earning trade and bitcoins. I advise every beginier to conducted searches on the topic raised in the forum im order to have any their own ideas

If you are reading all the posts then you are doing a good job because it will increase your knowledge. As a beginner we should always start from posting. When we have well knowledge then we should go for trading etc.

I hope,you would be vastly improved working here or strolling the way with Cryptotalk. With a little venture you can procure a little difficult work.

I am very happy to joined this fourm.This fourm is real and trustful.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.I want to start quietly.

My friend, you must first learn how important topics arise on this platform in order to obtain a cryptocurrency that enables you to start the second phase, which is learning about trading and investing the cryptocurrency, which will give you excellent profits if you are a professional in this business.

Yes I got your point because I am new here and I started working before 5 days. I need the important thing is information because when we got the information about to work here then we will get our total income and our post will paid otherwise we got nothing.

• +1 1

@Genshinemura  Hey Fellow.... First of all I want to welcome on this wonderful platform. You came here to earn the bitcoins. So, you are on the very right place this platform provides us the great opportunities for earning the bitcoins. So, try to follow the rules and the regulations of this forum and enjoy your earning. 

THANK YOU.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550