Beginning a new journey - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

Yes when you start work on crypto forum a New journey begins for you.

you should need to work for getting success on crypto forum.

In this new journey of your work you have faced so many problems but be patient for your work and never lose your temper.

May god succeed all members in their new journey.

Edited by angel 1

Mate, my guidance for you is initially to take as much time as necessary on this gathering and experience the guidelines and guidelines of the discussion and furthermore take as much time as necessary to gain from the valuable posts here. I should admit to you that this is the gathering you will learn anything on crypto world exchanging that will transform yourself for great even past your creative mind.

I recommend to beginners to invest in the yobit investment box, it is very safe, have a job and what you can invest in, you buy reliable currencies that you know will not fall so easily; buy them in bearish season and sell them in bullish season. So little by little you will get used to work and this will be easy for you.

My dear friend, cryptocurrency will help you start a new journey.  By working in crypto you can earn money as well as gain experience.  Start a new journey for brand new members.  You will hear a lot of things about this forum.  I am making our posts useful and helpful for other members.  I am working hard to achieve our goals and goals in our lives. Thank you

Hello friend welcome to you in this forum .This is much valuable and useful forum you should invest money in cryptotalk so you will get more coins .Dear work hard and become a successful member of cryptotalk .

I also new in this forum my dear friend so I don't know about this forum I need also senior members help you create a good topic through your topic many people can gett answer their questions thanks again.

Well my friend, first you continue to present here agreeing on rules, and you acquire some sum and you get information about crypto, and then what you need to speculation or exchange both are ideal, but to start you must have enough information about that to do better.

I think you can start your career on crypto by trading on crypto currency. The risk are comparatively less than investing. And start with low amount, and learn things from it then gradually increase the amount. Before doing work on crypto try to obtain maximum knowledge about crypto business. For that utilise the forum maximum. There are many informations about trading and investing and mining etc. on the forum. I wish you good luck

Happy to be here my friend ,, for me, I think it is better for you to post and participate here on the platform for a period of time to increase your experience in the world of crypto and cryptocurrencies ,, and then you can start working with the thing that you are attracted to and interested in ,, because the platform is a place It is full of information and experiences in the world of cryptography.

Hello dear good to learn your topic you can also earn bitcoin to make posts or invest in yobit.net wallet and also investing here but easy way is to make a usefull posts for others they gave you good reputation points which one good for your earning.😍

• +1 1

On 11/24/2020 at 2:48 AM, Genshinemura said:

Hi! thank you for visiting my post
So im here to be a part of this new life... To earn bitcoins but I dont know where to begin?

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

As me and other beginners would like to learn some new knowledges, gain ideas and eventually be a succesful! I'll try to read every each one of your replies as much as I'd love to hear it from the experts! Thanks you!

Welcome dear to this group.

You can invest here if you have well experience as well as knowledge. This forum provide all type of opportunities like investing, mining, posting, exchanges, earning and learning.

I recommended you to first you get experience then you can everything which you want to do. 

Good luck

• Useful or interesting 1

As a new beginner this is a journey that one need to prepare for because it a challenge for better income generation in the platform and one have to be dedicated for it completely.

We are lucky to being a part of this community. First of all your first duty is to work here daily and complete your daily goal. Then you should gain knowledge in investment or trading you can use your earnings for trading in yobit. But you should study which coin has potential to be benifited. Thanks for the post brother.

• +3 1

Friend, in order to win for free you can hit the forum, you can also do it with some faucets or airdrops pages, always asking expert people about these sites so you can work effectively, always remember that in order to find things out for yourself you must experience them.

Mate, with what you posted I will recommend you go for invest. Investing has lots of benefits and reward if only you are ready to take the risk, if you have a good capital and you invest with it you are going to be surprised with the profit you will gain at the end of the day

Guy don't depand of someone tried to depend ur on guys please can join cryptocurreny to make money so that you can't wait for someone again

1st of all you have to win real bitcoins from here by posting as per the rules of this forum and when you get your bitcoin you then have opportunity to invest your bitcoins in different platforms where you can earn more. So simply Eran from this forum and the invest it. You can also do currency exchange but investment is better. 

You forgot to include the trading sir, investing and trading is one of the profitable scheme here in cryptocurrency, many people are buying some popular coins like bitcoin, ethereum and ripple in lower price and selling it in higher price to get more profit, Ethereum is now hiking continuously and you can participating in the hike by making a short term trading (That is risky btw).

This is such a tremendous system where we can achieve very good income with a little hard work and with it a tremendous experience. There are a lot of senior leaders and members who now give us more and more updates about the cryptosystem. After that you can read the pinned posts in the sections that you are posting in. First, I search for cryptocurrencies and try to know about them as much as possible, and then work here and get information and Satoshi and watch videos on YouTube to learn to invest and transfer money. 

Earning from cryptotalk is multidimensional what you want from and how to gain if you have a lot of stock then you should try to invest and purchase Cryptocurrency thats will case your profit. 

It was a great journey for me to work as a user with the crypto forum and it provides very good services to their customers while working with the crypto forum and also earn good amount of money.

Yes brother you are right. It's a new journey and new beginning and new step in our daily life. We could gain knowledge, share ideas with different people,dealing with people by help them in different ways such as posting. And the important thing is that we will earn money by consuming our time on it. It such likes as a business so, we can say that this platform is a new beginning in our life. 

This is a very new kind of journey for me. Because I did not know about the benefits of this forum before.  But when I found out about the forum and understood all of it, I started working on this forum.  My new experience is saving.  So I always want to work in this forum successfully and gain a lot more fame.

Life is a series of events, one after another. Some are good and some are bad but that doesn’t mean life isn’t good at all. According to situations and karma we keep on going and accelerating in life with all of hearts and emotions. Whenever something happens, it happens for a reason, and for that mere aspect, we need to keep call and keep ourselves motivated. New beginning quotes are one such way to keep you going no matter what.

If something ends, there’s always a ray of hope that something new and fresh is coming our way. Something evident and much more practical is finding the path to reach us ultimately. That’s what we call a new beginning, a new phase of life to start with someone or something. All you need to do is to leave behind the past and be happy to welcome the new ventures with adequate inspiration through some really good quotes about the new beginning