This Crypto Coin Can Be a Winner in 2020 - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatihgani12

This Crypto Coin Can Be a Winner in 2020

On 12/27/2019 at 11:46 PM, Bijoy52 said:

NEO coins are really good because this currency is really a good currency, and it is likely to rise again soon, maybe in the years ahead we will have the possibility of increasing the value of these coins with bitcoin so the alreadi who are holding this coin will earn some money in the years ahead.  With these coins,

You tell me more about neo coin I did not hear this coin before in my opinion ripple coin has a good potential to growing future and also litecoin I am thinking to invest for long-term holding in a ripple coin and light coin and ethereum change but now i change my mind and thinking to some investment in a Neo coin what is your opinion this is the right Idea or not

On 12/27/2019 at 2:23 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

Ranked 19th on the crypto asset rating board, NEO is also known as the Chinese version of Ethereum. Although it has been 96 percent down from the highest value of its time at the level of $ 200, this token is still a hit among traders lately.

The question is can NEO prove to be a superior investment next year? Let's take a look.

It could be NEO or maybe some other big altcoin from the top 100 that is operating in the shadow. I'm thinking Link or Enjin might be the winner this year.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

4 hours ago, brontag said:

Neo can be a widely recognized crypto coin that's a great deal advanced coin in market.It will pump and do some splendid actions.That's why it could be a winer in 2020.

well so far it has already pumped once and we all made some profits from it when the market went pump mode during china news but since then it has been quite.

Judging from the history of Neo prices increased from Jan 22, 2020 $ 11,225 until now to $ 12.19 USD, although there are benefits for short-term investments but I think Neo is less profitable for long-term investments,

On 12/27/2019 at 6:23 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

Ranked 19th on the crypto asset rating board, NEO is also known as the Chinese version of Ethereum. Although it has been 96 percent down from the highest value of its time at the level of $ 200, this token is still a hit among traders lately.

The question is can NEO prove to be a superior investment next year? Let's take a look.

Neon coin always pump very hard when pumps still very dip price it is very good for long periods investment as well as for short term investment now it your time. 

Neo is an excellent encrypted currency with a good order in the encryption market, but no one knows where it's going with the price, so all we're talking about is expectations and speculation that can't be right.

Is this really a good coin?becouse i did not see any type of investment that uses Nick coin,or neo coin i know that is a a chinnesse eth crypto currency but i thought it looks like only ripple

I think so it depend upon their hard work if they do hard work  So it may be possible  and I think so it will be possible because crypto currency becomes more popular day by day if they carry on work just like this so it will be possible.'....

All chinese coins will lose their value once china cracks down on them, china has plans for a national cryptocoin and they wont want other chinese coins in the market to compete with it.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 12/27/2019 at 7:56 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

No worries about the price of neo coins, because this coin is a really good coin, and it is likely to rise again very soon, Bitcoin prices will rise in 2020, and then the value of these neo coins is likely to rise, I think you have  If there are neo coins then you hold on

Absolutely right neo coins are as good as any other crypto currency so one should not have any iota of doubt in holding them as far as question of prices is concerned crypto currencies just uplift in one day.

This is one of the coin to watch out for in the cryptocurrency world. It has almost the same function with ethereum. This coin pass every metrics are use in picking good project. They have great team and foundation. This coin will continue to grow. Just do your own due diligence.

On 12/27/2019 at 7:08 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

Likely in 2020 new altcoins will overtake the market many people says it so we can see neo in top or second position in altcoins market in near time

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In my opinion i think that this year can be a great and defining year for the crypto coins because the way it is getting popular overall the world will give more users to it and therefore investment and demand will also increase. 

On 2/10/2020 at 5:16 AM, Ridam said:

Likely in 2020 new altcoins will overtake the market many people says it so we can see neo in top or second position in altcoins market in near time

They will be at the top it not to overtake the market and neo will be one of them.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:18 PM, Anthor95 said:

I know that the price of neo coins is very important, many people have heard about Neo Coin, I think the idea of Neo Coin is very good, and it can be sold at a lot price, I heard in 2020 that the price of Neo Coin will increase or not.  I want to get better information about Nio, I've heard of coins that continue to grow day by day, if you have Nero coins.  Hold on to care.

Yes i agree with you it is much better to hold on neo coins for time being as hopefully it is expected to rise with the rise of bitcoin by the mid of 2020.

I think this coin will perform better. I also agree with you that this coin is the winner of 2020.

I have also agreed with you that this coin is the winner of 2020. I think this coin will perform better for me.

On 12/27/2019 at 6:23 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

I think that tezos will be the winners of 2020.

Yes I belive that. However Crypto is not approved everywhere . The next target for crypto should be get approved by all the government over the world . then no one can stop crypto .

Neo is similar to Eth, in the sense that it can be used to develop blockchain applications. At it peak it was near 200$ and right now about 14$. This coin can easily reach 50$ in no time. This is a must in your portfolio, i mean if you maintain a portfolio.

I think you can accurately get this coin in the best way in 2021. For our next Bull Run, some bags with regular currency should always be filled.

That a cryptocurrency is worth more than another does not imply that it is more accepted. What defines the value in the market of a cryptocurrency is its stability and its continuous growth. This currency may have a lot of value, but nobody knows what the future holds, so there will be few investors.